Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 12:32 pm

» OWA Promos!
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Layne Kurobane Today at 12:12 pm

» What's your top 5 characters from both Marvel and DC respectively?
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Today at 02:40 am

» Boiling Point Predictions
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane Yesterday at 04:26 pm

» OWT Promos!
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Videl Rose Yesterday at 02:49 pm

» Does your character's name have any significance?
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 01:07 am

» Play Time Wrestling Archive [Updated 7/21/19]
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Welcome to the Dollhouse 21/07/19, 06:02 pm

» OWT Commentary Team
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 20/07/19, 06:43 am

» Who would your Attitude Era pic base have been?
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby the-natural 19/07/19, 12:51 pm

» The Road To Doll In: Ares Vendetta vs John Alloy
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Welcome to the Dollhouse 19/07/19, 10:45 am

Top posting users this week
defaultKyle
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIf your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_voting_barIf your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
The Udy
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIf your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_voting_barIf your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Christopher Sabertooth
Derelict
Nobi x Hans Olsen
Miltiades & Zaxaria
Videl Rose
Jake Keeton
Persephone Bane
Layne Kurobane
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/02/19, 08:38 pm

Ricochet
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/02/19, 08:40 pm

For Cloud I would've used Kairi Sane and went full Asian. For the Wild Boys I just wouldn't use them. They only work because they're the Young Bucks lol.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross

Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/02/19, 08:14 pm

In the latter stages of my time efedding, I was ready to go with graybeard Randy Couture. Then I was told that my longtime pic base was available, and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Rose

Jessica Rose

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/19, 04:44 pm

Toni Storm, Charlie Morgan, Tegan Nox or Kacy Catanzaro
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/19, 06:59 pm

Bobbi Tyler or Rebel Kel
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/19, 07:30 pm

Prolly Masked Kane or Big Van Vader tbh
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/04/19, 12:51 pm

I’m getting hella into Tyler Bateman and Braxton Sutter, so either of them could work. 

Trevor Lee, just Cos he’s the fuckin man.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/04/19, 06:12 pm

Candice Lerae or Becky Lynch, honestly

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 YtzAPlY
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime01/06/19, 08:39 am

Devon: Trent Seven or Will Osprey
Ethan: He can *ONLY* be Chris Hero, but the non-fat versions
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime01/06/19, 08:48 am

I've considered Raymond "Erik" Rowe if future plans call for it. My initial desire was Luke Harper, but he's taken and I'm not picky.
Back to top Go down
Stefani Novak

Stefani Novak

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/06/19, 11:14 am

For Ciri: Angelina Love base from story with Winter or Sienna
For Stefani: Nikki Bella or Aliyah
Back to top Go down
Harman Ardelean

Harman Ardelean

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/06/19, 12:27 pm

THE Brian Kendrick almost got the nod
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/06/19, 12:56 pm

Christina Von Eerie

Last edited by Roni Ozborn on 01/07/19, 07:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/06/19, 11:01 pm

Literally anyone.
Back to top Go down
G O D

G O D

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/06/19, 04:53 am

Marty Scurll might be the only other person with the mannerisms to fit the character. Maybe Edge?
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/06/19, 11:21 am

For Wil...I'm thinking Chris Jericho (WCW years), perhaps AJ Styles during his time with Bullet Club...or Seth Rollins during his time as Tyler Black but with his last Avengers inspired ring gear (the ones from Raw/Smackdown two weeks back)
Back to top Go down
Miltiades & Zaxaria

Miltiades & Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/06/19, 01:26 pm

Kenny Omega or Marty Scrull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2