Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
Anime, Gaming & Sports sections have been added to Gen-Talk!
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:08 am

» Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 3:07 am

» If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ Today at 2:01 am

» Omega Network Exclusive: 24/7 Title Watch [Last Updated 6-25-19]
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Create ur OWA's Team for Civil War's War Games Match
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» Create ur own OWA's Champions Squad
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» AMA-Dominion edition
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:18 am

» OWT Contract for Wil Pierce
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ask your new god anything.
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby G O D Yesterday at 7:59 am

» OWA Promos!
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 7:37 am

Top posting users this week
Christopher Sabertooth
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_vote_lcapHo ho ho! A jolly introduction I_voting_barHo ho ho! A jolly introduction I_vote_rcap 
defaultKyle
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_vote_lcapHo ho ho! A jolly introduction I_voting_barHo ho ho! A jolly introduction I_vote_rcap 
Harman Ardelean
Shin-SEKAI
G O D
Miltiades & Zaxaria
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
DampshawIIIఒ
Stefani Novak
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max Becker

Max Becker

Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/24/2018, 6:08 pm

Hi, I'm Adam from England. I'm getting old now and I've been doing this a long time, but I can't seem to enjoy watching any pro wrestling without signing up for an efed.

I've always wrote cocky heels, the suit wearing kind with no real ability to wrestle and enjoyed that role but I've got to do something different. I've spent some time in the last few days thinking of a character, something new and completely different to my previous and the result is Max Becker; a fat but athletic German in his rookie years, silver tongued and struggling to cope overseas. There's clearly some very creative characters here and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Merry Christmas. Mwah.
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/24/2018, 6:14 pm

Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction D385c137b5b175610038d853f78d84c8
Glad to see more new blood entering into this Fed. You picked the perfect time to hop in. Welcome to the best in the game mah boi~!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/24/2018, 7:24 pm

Welcome, have fun. 

And Happy Holiday.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/24/2018, 10:11 pm

A fellow Englishman? Doth my eyes deceive me? Glad to see a fresh face and a unique character. Dig the pic base as well. Hope you have a good time and don't be a stranger, we're (mostly) a lovely bunch.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/24/2018, 10:40 pm

Welcome to the fed! Digging the pic bases and the sign up. Looking forward to see what you do here. And Merry Christmas!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/25/2018, 8:16 am

@Max Becker wrote:
Hi, I'm Adam from England.
Damn, I was expecting you are Adam from WhatCulture.

But anyway, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/25/2018, 4:21 pm

Welcome!  Enjoy the writing, stay for the shitposting.
Back to top Go down
Max Becker

Max Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/27/2018, 9:19 am

Nice one lads.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime12/29/2018, 3:06 am

Welcome and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction   Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ho ho ho! A jolly introduction
Page 1 of 1