Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
OWA Sites Feedback I_vote_lcapOWA Sites Feedback I_voting_barOWA Sites Feedback I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
OWA Sites Feedback I_vote_lcapOWA Sites Feedback I_voting_barOWA Sites Feedback I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OWA Sites Feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CASPIAN

CASPIAN

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/6/2019, 9:23 pm

Hey everyone,

With our first season nearly coming to an end, most of you have used our four main sites.  OWA currently operates on Wix, Forumotion, Discord, and FANDOM, which are great services.  When I started working on the sites, I tried to make it as comfortable and nice looking as possible.  However, I wanted to ask you all for feedback on what you think would make the sites more optimal for your experience here.  Please be specific with the site and issue.  I'll be closing the thread at the end of the month so I can take all the feedback and apply as much of it as I reasonably can.  If you don't feel comfortable mentioning the changes publicly, just DM me on Discord or on Forumotion.  Your responses are very much appreciated.

Much love,
Nate
Back to top Go down
Maggall

Maggall

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/6/2019, 9:29 pm

At least four members of your council should know how to edit the site, if that's still ongoing.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 12:26 am

I personally have no problem with anything. The site looks simple yet effective in my opinion. This is enough for me (H).
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 9:06 am

I think the main site should read just like any wrestling website should. Personally, I'd like to see a roster page on the main site. Nothing crazy or lavish, just a simple picture of the wrestler, you click on them, and then the information that their bio from the forum has is there. That's a suggestion from me.

Also, the champions page should be updated but that's not the most pressing thing. 

As far as the wiki page goes, I don't know when the last time that was updated hahaha
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 3:45 pm

DampshawIII wrote:
I think the main site should read just like any wrestling website should. Personally, I'd like to see a roster page on the main site. Nothing crazy or lavish, just a simple picture of the wrestler, you click on them, and then the information that their bio from the forum has is there. That's a suggestion from me.

Also, the champions page should be updated but that's not the most pressing thing. 

As far as the wiki page goes, I don't know when the last time that was updated hahaha
Yeah the OWA wikia is pretty much abandoned at this point. All of our stuff is updated daily on the ewrestling wikia now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
OWA Sites Feedback Callihan
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 4:53 pm

The only thing that I would recommend is posting shows faster. I'm not talking about writing/turning in things like that, but like with COTT we're still waiting for it to go up and the show concluded on the site Monday night. 

Other than that, logistically speaking yall are on point.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 7:02 pm

A couple of small things, nothing major. Just as someone who has worked on forumotion these are the things I'd tweak regarding this site specifically:

1. I'd add the taken pic base lists to the quick select under Contracts. It'd speed things up a bit for people looking to sign up or change pic base.

2. The usernames and post count are weirdly spaced between the user's picture as well as a couple of things on the main page.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 7:51 pm

@Carlos Rosso wrote:
The only thing that I would recommend is posting shows faster. I'm not talking about writing/turning in things like that, but like with COTT we're still waiting for it to go up and the show concluded on the site Monday night. 

You also have to take into consideration that Clash was a 100+ page show on docs. So, it'll definitely take some time.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/8/2019, 9:16 am

@Persephone Bane wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:

You also have to take into consideration that Clash was a 100+ page show on docs. So, it'll definitely take some time.
I get that its a massive show, but that's just too long a gap. Minor edits aside if it was good to go for live chat posting it should be ready to go up for reading. If its not something that can be immediately posted then a doc should be made available (which usually is the case) so that people who have matches but may not have been here for the show can be up to speed on developments.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime2/9/2019, 3:24 am

Just had a thoughts about this. I think the site (this one) might want to give an information who the staffs are. Just in case so new people will know who they would to talk to. 

But it's just me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OWA Sites Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Sites Feedback   OWA Sites Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWA Sites Feedback
Page 1 of 1