Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
OWA: About The Fed I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
OWA: About The Fed I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
OWA: About The Fed I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
OWA: About The Fed I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
OWA: About The Fed I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
OWA: About The Fed I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
OWA: About The Fed I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
OWA: About The Fed I_vote_lcapOWA: About The Fed I_voting_barOWA: About The Fed I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
OWA: About The Fed I_vote_lcapOWA: About The Fed I_voting_barOWA: About The Fed I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

OWA: About The Fed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin
OWA

OWA: About The Fed Empty
PostSubject: OWA: About The Fed   OWA: About The Fed I_icon_minitime3/25/2018, 10:56 pm

ABOUT THE FED:

Omega Wrestling Alliance, founded by Bob Taylor, is a new wrestling promotion based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The federation was able to gain friction fast due to former talents from Elite Answers Wrestling investing and endorsing the company to help get it going. Within a matter of months, the company was able to build itself up with its financial backing and is now ready to showcase what it has in store. From recognisable names to talents nobody has heard of before, OWA is all about bringing people that share the same love of the art of professional wrestling together to witness greatness.

Bob Taylor is motivated to continue to build his dream up to present a unique wrestling company for everybody to sit, watch and enjoy.

This… is Omega Wrestling Alliance. How do you want to be remembered?
Back to top Go down
http://owaonline.forumotion.com

OWA: About The Fed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Community :: OWA-Talk-
Jump to: