Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+7
The Cleanser
Keelan Callihan
Jessie B.
Aria Jaxon
Zumi
Jeff X
Bobby Wheeler
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2019, 9:37 pm

THE MIRACLE KID! THE GIRLHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE! A MONTH AND A HALF LATER AND SHE IS THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW GODDESSES CHAMPEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2019, 9:39 pm

YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Major Congrats!

And also, on a side note, I think Nikita has tied Hans for my favorite characters to write for!

But again, fucking major props...well fucking done!!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2019, 9:40 pm

Congrats Nikita! Absolutely amazing work since joining the fed! Hope you have an amazing reign as champion!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2019, 9:44 pm

STEPPED UP IN THIS BITCH QUICK AS HELL AND WON A TITLE, I STAN! Now we gotta salute a prodigy and perhaps the fastest-rising star in OWA right now. It's been a joy having you on Odyssey. You're as capable a promoer as they come and I can't wait to see what more you do. You and Dulce started the legacy of this belt off strong. Enjoy this moment.

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread Original
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2019, 10:29 pm

Congrats (H).
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 4:56 am

Easily one of the quickest come-ups OWA has had since its birth. Huge congratulations. Keep up the amazing work!
Back to top Go down
The Cleanser

The Cleanser

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 7:24 am

Great gimmick and a great promo. 110% deserved and it's great to see such a hard worker get what she deserves no matter how early in her tenure it is.

Long may she reign, and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Nikita LaShae

Nikita LaShae

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 12:22 pm

Ya'll. Oh my gosh, you are going to make me cry! Thank you so much for the love and the support. I never expected this character to take off at all to be honest. It is truly a real honor that I came to OWA. You all are super superb and thank you, thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Dulce Torres

Dulce Torres

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 2:43 pm

Congratulations! Your RP was fantastic! Can't wait to see where you go from here! 
Back to top Go down
Nikita LaShae

Nikita LaShae

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 5:03 pm

Dulce Torres wrote:
Congratulations! Your RP was fantastic! Can't wait to see where you go from here! 
Thank you so much honey! I hope to do you proud.
Back to top Go down
Abholos

Abholos

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 9:03 pm

Kween.
Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2019, 6:47 am

It's always fun to see someone new and fresh come in and show something different. Its even better still when they are a pleasure to be around. Its better still you didn't get lost in the shuffle and immediately got a chance to show what you can do.

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1