Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapNikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_voting_barNikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapNikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_voting_barNikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/17/2019, 9:37 pm

THE MIRACLE KID! THE GIRLHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE! A MONTH AND A HALF LATER AND SHE IS THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW GODDESSES CHAMPEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/17/2019, 9:39 pm

YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Major Congrats!

And also, on a side note, I think Nikita has tied Hans for my favorite characters to write for!

But again, fucking major props...well fucking done!!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/17/2019, 9:40 pm

Congrats Nikita! Absolutely amazing work since joining the fed! Hope you have an amazing reign as champion!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/17/2019, 9:44 pm

STEPPED UP IN THIS BITCH QUICK AS HELL AND WON A TITLE, I STAN! Now we gotta salute a prodigy and perhaps the fastest-rising star in OWA right now. It's been a joy having you on Odyssey. You're as capable a promoer as they come and I can't wait to see what more you do. You and Dulce started the legacy of this belt off strong. Enjoy this moment.

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread Original

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/17/2019, 10:29 pm

Congrats (H).
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 4:56 am

Easily one of the quickest come-ups OWA has had since its birth. Huge congratulations. Keep up the amazing work!

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread Callihan
Back to top Go down
The Cleanser

The Cleanser

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 7:24 am

Great gimmick and a great promo. 110% deserved and it's great to see such a hard worker get what she deserves no matter how early in her tenure it is.

Long may she reign, and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Nikita LaShae

Nikita LaShae

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 12:22 pm

Ya'll. Oh my gosh, you are going to make me cry! Thank you so much for the love and the support. I never expected this character to take off at all to be honest. It is truly a real honor that I came to OWA. You all are super superb and thank you, thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Dulce Torres

Dulce Torres

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 2:43 pm

Congratulations! Your RP was fantastic! Can't wait to see where you go from here! 
Back to top Go down
Nikita LaShae

Nikita LaShae

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 5:03 pm

@Dulce Torres wrote:
Congratulations! Your RP was fantastic! Can't wait to see where you go from here! 
Thank you so much honey! I hope to do you proud.
Back to top Go down
Wild Boys

Wild Boys

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 9:03 pm

Kween.
Back to top Go down
Diantha Moreau

Diantha Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime3/19/2019, 6:47 am

It's always fun to see someone new and fresh come in and show something different. Its even better still when they are a pleasure to be around. Its better still you didn't get lost in the shuffle and immediately got a chance to show what you can do.

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread   Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1