Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Happy Birthday to the Meme Master

Go down 
+4
Aria Jaxon
Rob
Father Nathan Fiora
Scott Oasis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Happy Birthday to the Meme Master Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2019, 7:42 pm

Shoutout to one of the very first members of OWA and our opposition against ISIS, Michael Bishop, for turning 19 today! Everyone please show love to Revington before he has to go back to fighting the Cobra Commander.
Back to top Go down
Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2019, 8:30 pm

Happy birthday my boi.  One of the coolest and funniest people I talk to in general.  Keep up the hard work in the army and make some dank memes for us while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2019, 8:38 pm

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to the Meme Master 200
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2019, 11:07 pm

Happy birthday, Bisping fan club president. Thank you for the memes and for always talking about UFC (and now, ferrets) with me. Hope you had a wonderful day that didn't involve bringing any thots back to the barracks. Behave!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2019, 11:54 pm

Happy Birthday Rev, have a good one (H).
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2019, 12:15 am

REVULA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BOI. I love you Happy Birthday to the Meme Master 3480328168
Back to top Go down
drednoot

drednoot

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2019, 12:26 am

I'd like to thank Tarah and my Mom for being the only reason I realized what today is. 

Also thank you all, you motherfuckers, makin' me feel wholesome. coming back and seeing you're all still A1 as yesterday is great. I also promise not to blow up anymore liveshows as a new years resolution.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2019, 3:01 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ABSOLUTE KOOK!

Bless your weird heart, you’re one of the kindest, funniest people I’ve ever met. You have an absolutely wicked sense of humor, and you’re just an awesome person to chat to!

I hope you have an amazing birthday, my brother! You, of everyone, deserve the best of days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Meme Master   Happy Birthday to the Meme Master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to the Meme Master
Page 1 of 1