Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Ayla Rodriguez Today at 3:20 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

The Boys (Shin-SEKAI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) Empty
PostSubject: The Boys (Shin-SEKAI)   The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2019, 12:25 am

The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) The-Usos-645x370

TAG TEAM INFORMATION
Team Name: The Boys
Team Members: Cameron du Bois and Consuelo Du Bois, and Rebecca “Revy” Lee McQueen (Manager)
Nicknames: The Best Bois, Bang Bros, The Enforcers, Big Dawgs

Combined Weight:438 lbs
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options: 
Pure Babyface (Consuelo) | Face | Anti-Hero | Tweener | Cowardly Heel | Ruthless Heel (Cameron) | Monster Heel
Gimmick: Boys, handpicked by Moongoose McQueen during that one phase of his career and brought up and raised by the McQueen, these twins were trained to almost act as ruthless attack dogs and enforcers for Shin-SEKAI.

While they are identical twins, both their personalities contrast. Cameron more devious and sadistic, and Consuelo, more compassionate and forgiving. Despite this, they are loyal to each other and Shin SEKAI, and wrestle and spread their influence.

Also, they really like to party and be the best bois.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Team's Theme Music: “Ready to Die” by Andrew WK

Entrance Description (Required): 

Xylophone music starts to plays before the drums and heavy guitar drops. Revy emerges from the curtain first as the boys, Cameron and Consuelo follow from behind. The boys rough house one another, hyping each other up. Revy makes a gun gesture and points to the rings and “fires” as the boys run down to the ring and Revy follows.)

Announcer: From Houston, TX, weighing in at a combined weight of 438lbs accompanied by Revy, they are the best bois, Cameron and Consuelo... THE BOOOOOOYS!!

MOTIVATIONS
Reason For Teaming: FOR DENIECE WILLIAMS!!
Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Always | Often | Sometimes | Rarely | Never | If Needed

MOVESET INFORMATION

Cameron and Consuelo share the same moves and signature moves with only the finishers being different.

Common Moves
-Superkick
-Superman Punch
-Stinger Splash
-Diving Headbutt
-Double Underhook Suplex
-Dragon Whip Kick
-Spinning Side Slam
-Running Hip Attack to downed opponent in the corner
-Back Body Drop
-Snake Eyes
-Stun Gun

Signature Moves
-Samoa Drop
-Running Forearm Smash with a Corkscrew
-Slingblade
-Coconut Flash (Side headlock facebreaker knee smash while using the opponent's knee for leverage)
-Whisper in the Wind

Finishing Moves
Cameron
Recoil – Stunner
High Five Flow – Frog Splash
For the Boys Elbow – Elbow Drop with Theatrics

Consuelo
Bohemian Rhapsody – Bang-a-rang or Spinning double leg facebuster
High Five Flow – Frog Splash
For the Boys Elbow – Elbow Drop with theatrics

TAGTEAM MOVESET INFORMATION
Common Moves: Maximum five (5)

-Superkick Party: Superkicks everywhere, double superkick
-Irishwhip into a double back elbow followed up with an elbow drop
-Double Stinger Splash in the corner
-Poetry in Motion
-Leaping Double Headrop to a grounded opponent (sometimes from the second rope)

Signature Moves: Maximum three (3)

-Alley Oop Samoa Drop (Cameron lifts them up for a Gorilla Press slam and Consuela catches them with a Samoa Drop)
-For the Best Boys- Double elbow drop with theatrics
-Superbomb – Double Powerbomb (through a table when possible)

Finishing Moves: Maximum two (2)

-It's Rainin' Boys (Double Frog Splash)
-Red Hawk (Consuelo catches the oponent in a Bat-a-rang, goes for a facebuster, and Cameron catches them with a stunner)

Manager
The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) 250full

Revy, professional wrestler, professional alcoholic and right hand of Moongoose McQueen in Shin-SEKAI. Moongoose had dropped the boys off at Revy's in hopes that Revy can learn some humility in caring for the lives of others besides her own. But instead of seeing them as precious boys, she saw their potentials to be used as weapons and dropped them off in the wild. Over time and one Giant rampaging ape incident one night, Revy had grown attached to them, teaching them the great technique of “dodge,” and while Consuelo still struggles, he is Revy's favorite of the two boys. Revy has since developed a maternal instinct in regards to the boys. Revy trained the boys under military regiment will often shout during the matches at ringside. Either words of encouragement for the Boys, or insults at opponents to insult them. She acts as their guardian and isn't afraid to get involved if anything threatens the boys.

Facts
-They were given their name by Moongoose McQueen in honor of the best twins he knows
-Cameron and Consuelo have been inseperable since birth, Cameron often acting as the bigger brother
-As they were trained by Revy, they do not have experience in wrestling, rather they adopted a style that focuses on brawling and endurance training
-Consuelo truly believes he and Diantha will have beautiful children someday
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boys (Shin-SEKAI)   The Boys (Shin-SEKAI) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2019, 2:29 pm

“Bang Bros.”

I popped. That’s a classic.
Back to top Go down

The Boys (Shin-SEKAI)
Page 1 of 1