Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Happy Birthday Nate Cage!

Go down 
+7
Bobby Wheeler
VaeVictisBD
Monolith
Emmanuelle
Aria Jaxon
kennydrake
Jeff X
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff X

Jeff X

Happy Birthday Nate Cage! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2019, 5:08 pm

Happy 24th Birthday to the man of 1,000 characters...the Devil of OWA...the man responsible for getting you all your show on time every Friday night...NAAAAAAATE CAAAAAAAAAAGE...or just Tom.

Congrats on busting your way out of a vagina 24 years ago today brotha!  Hope you've got to spend the day punching good guys in the dick or whatever it is you do for fun!

Cheers my dude!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Happy Birthday Nate Cage! Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2019, 5:41 pm

Brudda Bear 

Bless you. All I can say is bless you. You are one of the core reasons for why I am here, you are one of the truest people to ever grace e-feds, and your ability to write at such a high caliber on such a consistent basis is simply incredible. 

You are such a grand human being. I wish you all the luck in the world at Uni, and I thank the universe always for you finding your way here. 

Happy Birthday, Tom. You more than deserve a wonderful, peaceful birthday.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2019, 6:06 pm

Days like this, I think we should all be reflecting on how lucky we are that you found your way here. You're an honest, funny, and considerate human being, and I'm beyond fortunate to be able to call you a friend. Thank you for never passing up a chance to prop me up or send me good vibes, especially lately. As you move into this newest chapter of your life going back to uni and everything, I wish you luck -- not that you'll need it. Here's to hoping you've had a truly magical day.
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2019, 6:54 pm

Happy birthday to one of the best, most creative human beings I know!
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2019, 7:57 am

Happy birthday to the guy who brought me here who I didn't tell I was coming back until I put my app in haha!
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2019, 8:25 am

Happy Birthday, ya shmuck.

Happy Birthday Nate Cage! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2019, 10:15 am

I love you all. Even you, Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2019, 11:14 am

Oh hey Tom! My colonizer brother from another mother. My partner in delayed crime. You're easily one of the most hardworking, creative and genuine person on here and I love you to bits. Kick ass and take names at Uni, as you should. Happy Birthday you beautiful bearded bastard!

Happy Birthday Nate Cage! HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2019, 12:43 pm

Goddamn are we lucky that you found this fed. You spice this thing up on a regular basis and needless to say OWA would never be the same without you. You're funny, quirky, and legitimately one of the nicest people I've ever met. You have encouraged change in me in a way that I've encouraged change in you. I cherish our friendship and wish you luck in your new endeavor as you open the next chapter in your life. I know you can do this. 

Best of all, happy birthday, Tom. I love ya. ... You cunt.
Back to top Go down
The Devil's Hunter.

The Devil's Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2019, 12:39 pm

Late post as I haven't been on forum in ages but Happy Late Birthday! I hope everything went well for you on your special day!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2019, 8:01 am

I'm sorry I'm late but happy birthday Cage, hope you had a great one (H).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nate Cage!   Happy Birthday Nate Cage! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Nate Cage!
Page 1 of 1