Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Ayla Rodriguez Today at 3:06 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+4
VaeVictisBD
kennydrake
Emmanuelle
Jeff X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff X

Jeff X

Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2019, 9:10 pm

MAJOR PROPS GO OUT TO RONI OZBORN FOR DETHRONING DULCE!!!

Seriously well deserved.  Seemed impossible for anybody to take that belt from her but you earned it.  May your reign be just as great as hers was!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2019, 9:17 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a sweetheart of a character and as a person in general and it makes me happy to see your hard work rewarded! Well done!

Also, let's take a moment to applaud the outstanding job Dulce has done establishing this title the past year or so. What a champ.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2019, 10:19 pm

DAMN

YES

DAMN YES

AWESOME 

YES YES YES

DAMN YES
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2019, 3:39 am

Very happy to see you finally got your due; congratulations!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2019, 6:40 pm

Thank you all and I am glad my hard work finally paid off. I would like to thank Dulce as well because if it wasn't for you and being in a feud with you then Roni may have ever become what she has.
Back to top Go down
Dulce Torres

Dulce Torres

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2019, 12:55 am

Roni Ozborn wrote:
Thank you all and I am glad my hard work finally paid off. I would like to thank Dulce as well because if it wasn't for you and being in a feud with you then Roni may have ever become what she has.

Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread Tenor

Congrats to you, Roni! I am so glad that I was able to work with you. Your constant improvements have been surreal to witness and I know you'll do the title justice. Let the championship give you the reassurance that you're on the right track and keep up the great work! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Devil's Hunter.

The Devil's Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2019, 1:38 am

CONGRATS RONI! YOU'VE DONE SO WELL SINCE CREATING THIS CHARACTER AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS REIGN TO BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2019, 8:07 pm

You ended a hell of a run, one of the best OWA has ever seen. Time to write your chapter of the book and put your stamp on a highly sought after title. Look forward to seeing what you can do with this coveted prize.
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2019, 8:02 am

Sorry I'm late but congratulations Roni (H).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread   Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roni Ozborn Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1