Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

AK-47 -- Tag Team App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil's Hunter.

The Devil's Hunter.

AK-47 -- Tag Team App Empty
PostSubject: AK-47 -- Tag Team App   AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 3:22 am

AK-47 -- Tag Team App AK-47
TAG TEAM INFORMATION
Team Name: AK- 47
Team Members: Revy and Mizuko Nishiyama
Combined Weight: 259 lbs
Disposition/Alignment: Ruthless Heel 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Team's Theme Music: “After Burner (∞ Climax Mix)” composed by Masami Ueda
Entrance Description (Required):
(Arena dims as two Japanese masks (a smiley face and a weeping one) appears on the Tron, Aggressive drums from start to play before transitioning to ““After Burner (∞ Climax Mix)” composed by Masami Ueda. Smokes fills the stage as green and purple light flashes. Revy and Mizuko Nishiyama emerge on the stage.

Revy and Mizuko, donning their kabuki masks and robes erratically make their way to the ring.)

Rebecca Sawyer: Making their way to the ring, weighing in at a combined weight of 259lbs, the team of Revy and Mizuko Nishiyama, AK-47!!

(Revy poses in the ring as Mizuko climbs the turnbuckle. Revy points a finger gun to Mizuko, almost as if presenting her. Mizuko removes her mask, revealing a smile before spraying mist into the air.)

MOTIVATIONS
Reason For Teaming: 
The power of friendship, sisterhood, and the love for sport and violence, Revy and Mizuko seemed destined for each other. Although the language barrier is there, these two feel like they don’t need to understand each other to know how the other feels, you know what I’m saying. The pair are always in sync, following, accepting in one another flaws, and have complete faith and trust in each other. They are basically best friends.

Atleast, according to  Revy. For Mizuko Nishiyama, she joined Shin-SEKAI due to having troubles with the Yakuza that she worked for. Moongoose McQueen, who has ties with them and the only one crazy enough to take her in and offer her asylum. By joining him, Mizuko will be able to achieve and enact her own version of “Justice” in spite of her mentor’s teaching, and in return, Moongoose requests she keeps an eye on Revy, his volatile twin sister.

Although Revy believes they became friends on first sight upon being introduced, due to her inability to read social cues and being desperate for any kind of female friends she can get, Mizuko doesn’t see her as a friend. In fact, they have history, as in 2019, during a segment where Revy raided JET Headquarters, while driving around in her tank / Godzilla parade float, during the fight, a stray bullet fired by Revy hit a target that Mizuko was trailing for months. Having felt that Revy sniped her kill, Mizuko hates her and has been plotting her revenge against her, just waiting for the right time to strike.

Surprisingly, Moongoose is aware of this, but allows it, but due to a misunderstanding, Revy believes Mizuko is over-protective of her, stepping in when she is in danger, but in reality, Mizuko doesn’t want anyone to take credit for killing Revy. Revy is oblivious to this, and because Mizuko refuses to learn English and only speaks in Japanese, fellow wrestlers and fans assume Revy and Mizuko are Best  Friends.   

Tendency to Cheat: Often
Revy shares her brother “ring awareness” making full use of the environment to take control of the situation. Mizuko is much more direct and vicious and would resort to cheating, even when she knows she doesn’t have to, such as spraying mist in their face, not simply to win a match, but to add insult to injury by marking them.

MOVESET INFORMATION
Common Moves: Maximum five (5)
- Double Spinning Backfist
- Double Roundhouse Kick to a seated opponent
- Mizuko with a running hip to a cornered opponent tagging in Revy, who runs to the opposite corner (often antagonizing their tag team partner), rebounds from the turnbuckle and performs the Saturday Night Special (Sliding forearm Smash into a seated opponent in the corner)
- Mizuko locks in the ankle lock and Revy leap-frogs over her into a diving elbow drop across the back of the neck

Signature Moves: Maximum three (3)
- C4 -  Simultaneous Dead-Lift German Suplex (Mizuko) / Running Neckbreaker (Revy) Combo
-  Fire In the Hole! - Mizuko lifts Revy over the top rope to the outside into a diving elbow
- Banzai! - Alabama Slam (Revy)  into a  Top Rope Body Splash (Mizuko)

Finishing Moves: Maximum two (2)
- Kutabare! - Package piledriver/Diving double foot stomp
- Danger Close! - Simultaneous Axe Kick (Revy)/ Running Penalty Kick (Mizuko) to an opponent on all four (Often done after Mizuko sprays them with mist)

Last edited by The Devil's Hunter. on June 12th 2020, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: AK-47 -- Tag Team App   AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 11:01 am

This is badass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK-47 -- Tag Team App   AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 11:20 am

Should have used this as the theme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AK-47 -- Tag Team App   AK-47 -- Tag Team App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AK-47 -- Tag Team App
Page 1 of 1