Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton May 15th 2024, 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Poet May 15th 2024, 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask Darkane Anything

Go down 
+5
Jonetta Stone
Mark Michaels
Nas
Emmanuelle
Darkane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkane

Darkane

Ask Darkane Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 8:36 am

Might as well create one of these thingies. Ask away! Whatever your heart desires.
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 9:43 am

How did you come up with the nickname Graveworm?

What is one feud that you would really like to do while you're here?

Chocolate or strawberry?
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 11:22 am

April Song wrote:

Chocolate or strawberry?

1.) I think it was apart of some song lyrics and I thought you know, that'd be one sick nickname for Darkane. The rest is history.

2.) Is everybody an answer? I mean there's a shit load of talent here and I'd like to work with everyone, even Stark.

3.) Chocolate and it ain't close. Although I love Strawberry starburst.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 12:43 pm

Darkane wrote:
April Song wrote:

Chocolate or strawberry?

1.) I think it was apart of some song lyrics and I thought you know, that'd be one sick nickname for Darkane. The rest is history.

2.) Is everybody an answer? I mean there's a shit load of talent here and I'd like to work with everyone, even Stark.

I like this guy already. So hey man, what exactly were the inspirations that helped you come up with and over time further develop the Darkane character? Music, TV Shows, Movies, Games, Books?
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 3:38 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
Darkane wrote:
April Song wrote:

Chocolate or strawberry?

I like this guy already. So hey man, what exactly were the inspirations that helped you come up with and over time further develop the Darkane character? Music, TV Shows, Movies, Games, Books?

I'll start with the man himself - Raven. His promos really had me on edge when I was younger and whenever he spoke, I listened. Same with Jake the Snake. The funniest thing though is that Darkane started more in the vein of The Undertaker in the sense that he was always a scene promo, very dark, ominous but then as time wore on I realized that you don't need a scene necessarily to paint a gruesome picture. The Darkane you know now is abrasive, mean, sarcastic, and even humorous at times. There were a few TV shows that influenced me with the current portrayal of Darkane. Trailer Park Boys mainly for their shenanigans, Shameless in particular Frank Gallager as there's no low he won't stoop too, and there's one movie called Bad Santa played by Billy Bob Thornton where he's such a drunken asshole to the point where it's actually brilliant.

As far as books go Stephen King is up there especially the sheriff/cop in his book Desperation. That would be Darkane at his most brutal. H.P Lovecraft is an inspiration too with his vivid descriptions and creativity.
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 3:53 pm

What’s you favorite real life match?

Favorite real life promo?

And most importantly pizza or tacos?
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 6:44 pm

When did you start efedding?

How did you come across the yahoo answers/our efed community?

What are your favourite content to watch?

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 7:07 am

Mark Michaels wrote:
What’s you favorite real life match?

Favorite real life promo?

And most importantly pizza or tacos?

1.) Taker and Mankind - Hell in a Cell. It's not just the match itself but the story it told. My favorite part about it wasn't when he got tossed off the cell, but when he got off the stretcher with a smile on his face. Gives me chills every time.

2.) 'nough said.

3.) Pizza but tacos are a close close second.
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 7:12 am

Jonetta Stone wrote:
When did you start efedding?

How did you come across the yahoo answers/our efed community?

What are your favourite content to watch?

1.) Umm '03 or '04 I believe!

2.) Well, I'm in SSW and a lot of people I knew from OWA and another fed were in SSW too! So I figured I might as well head on over to OWA. I've enjoyed my time thus far.

3.) Mainly sports but obviously with the pandemic I don't have much to watch but other than that.. hmm. I'm waiting for the next season of Stranger Things and Wentworth Prison to drop.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 8:11 am

I don't know how long you've played the Darkane character, but have you played other characters in efedding? Or have you had ideas for other characters you have yet, or no intention of, pulling the trigger on?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask Darkane Anything 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 8:48 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
I don't know how long you've played the Darkane character, but have you played other characters in efedding? Or have you had ideas for other characters you have yet, or no intention of, pulling the trigger on?

A few, mainly a character called Sawyer with a Darby Allin pic base. I played Darlene (Darkane's sister) in EWC for a while. Adam Graves who crapped out as soon as he started. However, they all lacked the "fun" factor in the long run and I always ended up going back to Darkane. The only way I could do an alt is if I dropped Darkane completely. Think of it as reading two totally different books at the same time but one of them has you enthralled and the other one doesn't. Not to mention the bi-weekly 2 promo limit here and 1 promo limit in SSW is a godsend. I can't even fathom dropping more than three promos anymore. I don't know how Cloud, Havoc, you or Carlos can do that shit for so many different feds/characters but that's a testament to your collective passion which is admirable on all fronts!
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 10:49 am

how does one possess the same graphic abilities as you? please, cough it up, i need to stop asking others to make them for me
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 11:29 am

Maverick wrote:
how does one possess the same graphic abilities as you? please, cough it up, i need to stop asking others to make them for me

Practice. Have you ever tried your hand at graphics? YouTube has some great video tutorials and I know that might be obvious but I learned a lot from there.
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 6:26 am

Bout time I dust this off. Ask away!
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 7:45 am

Purely hypothetical, for whatever reason you can’t use Raven as a pic base, who would you use instead?

Is there any match type that Darkane has not been in that you would like to see him in?

What would you say all the future goals that you have for Darkane?

And if there was ever a Tommy Dreamer/Raven odd couples tag team that you would gun for the tag titles with, who is your Tommy Dreamer?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask Darkane Anything 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 8:32 am

- Do you keep in touch with anyone from the old days of efedding (other than myself)?

- If you had to pick, whether it be from OWA or from any other fed you've been in, who would your dream rival be for Darkane? I don't mean in terms of a six month feud, but career wise.

- In contrast to the question above; what about dream partner?
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 10:57 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Purely hypothetical, for whatever reason you can’t use Raven as a pic base, who would you use instead?

Is there any match type that Darkane has not been in that you would like to see him in?

What would you say all the future goals that you have for Darkane?

And if there was ever a Tommy Dreamer/Raven odd couples tag team that you would gun for the tag titles with, who is your Tommy Dreamer?

1.) Probably "The Horror King" Vincent from ROH. Raven is such a fit though, it'd be a shame if I ever had to change.

2.) Something like a casket/buried alive match. Just think of the possibilities.

3.) To keep on keeping on with the Phantom Troupe, ideally, I'd love to win a title or two and face some of the Kingdom and Odyssey folks down the line and then call it a day.

4.) Probably Nobi, the contrast in personalities would be off the hook. It'd be hilarious to see them interact backstage I think. It's so crazy it just might work.

Nobi has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 12:06 pm

Noah Reigner wrote:
- Do you keep in touch with anyone from the old days of efedding (other than myself)?

- If you had to pick, whether it be from OWA or from any other fed you've been in, who would your dream rival be for Darkane? I don't mean in terms of a six month feud, but career wise.

- In contrast to the question above; what about dream partner?

1.) Just you, Ricky, Chad and Tyler.

2.) If we're talking a career long feud I want it to be with somebody who is a 'good guy or gal', where we can work off each other.  Finnegan Wakefield fits that bill to a T. Alyssa Grace would be another. Say if I took out hypothetically Finn or if I took out Alyssa, boom you got a personal, highly combustible storyline to work with as they would want to avenge each other respectively. 

3.) Kenny Drake despite the shit I talked about him in promo, just imagine the destruction that would ensue. Bishop would be another one; we'd just fucking bludgeon the competition into submission.
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 4:46 pm

What would be your ideal Sunday be?

If you had a wrestling promotion, who would be your top 3 guys? Can be anyone from any era xD
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2021, 4:31 am

Nobi wrote:
What would be your ideal Sunday be?

If you had a wrestling promotion, who would be your top 3 guys? Can be anyone from any era xD

1.) Oh something like watching Tom Brady once again murder an entire country of fans rooting against him. It never gets old.

2.) Undertaker, Austin, HBK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Darkane Anything   Ask Darkane Anything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Darkane Anything
Page 1 of 1