Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Elijah Hampton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton Empty
PostSubject: Elijah Hampton   Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 11:01 pm

Elijah Hampton Pwb6Fqg

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Elijah Hampton
Picture Base: Ricky Starks
Current Nicknames: The Smooth Operator, The Snazzy One, The Cat’s Pajamas, The Whole Shebang, The Maker of Mischief, Heartthrob Hampton, Handsome Devil Hampton, Hunky Hampton, Humble Hampton, Hardcore Hampton
Height: 6’1
Weight: 210
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri 

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Babyface

Character: A condensed summary goes as follows: Elijah Hampton made his way onto the scene here in OWA with his long-term foe, Shea Flaherty, as they were forced to team together. They never won the tag titles to the shock of no one because they had no camaraderie. It was a failed experiment. Elijah then went on to join The Ashes of the Wake. He says he was ultimately using them, but truth be told he was appreciative of learning from one of OWA’s biggest stars in Christopher Sabertooth/Havoc during this time. Ashes went their separate ways, and so did Elijah. He made a lot of enemies on Kingdom, so he fucked off to Olympus to start a new chapter. He then hopped onto The Blacklist ship until he quickly hopped right back off a few weeks later so he didn’t sink to the bottom with the rest of them. After that Elijah winds up on The Dynasty. And just like Goldilocks finding a porridge that was just right, Elijah on his third try, felt like he finally found the right fit with this group that consisted of Jacob Senn, Darkane, and Matt Miles. From that trio, Elijah learned quite a bit, just from sitting under their learning tree. He became a better wrestler and an actual somewhat respectable human being. He matured and became more professional. He no longer just fought and thought about himself, but he would constantly put his body on the line for his comrades if it meant they would get the victory. Around this time he won his first title in OWA, the Hybrid Championship. A title in he later rebranded into the Prestige Championship. 

Fast forward, his once good friend and mentor, Jacob Senn turned on his Dynasty brethren for the Immortal Championship. A title he held for months. A title he managed to keep away from Elijah until after a few tries and fewer shenanigans, Elijah was able to dethrone Jacob for that very title at Boiling Point, when they finally fought on an equal footing. Oh, and Jacob was like possessed and stuff. Cool glowing red eyes. There were monsters from hell and shit, you had to be there. A few months later, Elijah, unfortunately, lost the Immortal Heavyweight Championship after he successfully defended it against Drago at Hardcore Havoc and he like killed the guy in a flatline match — only for Elijah to get attacked once again by Lazarus and OZIAS. Elijah’s only remaining ally in Darkane came out from the back to save the day and even the odds — only to stab Elijah in the back. Rich Gatsby’s music hits, he uses option C from his Icarus Championship and ends up ripping the IHC from Elijah’s cold dead hands. Elijah is no saint. He’s made plenty of mistakes in the past. But he has genuinely tried to learn from them and put his best foot forward. The OWA fans realize this and have accepted him with open arms, leading him to become an instant crowd favorite. Even after some of the crappy hands that Elijah has been dealt, he tries to remain positive and optimistic. He doesn’t want to give in and lose sight of his true self like many of his peers before him have done. But it should also be noted that after the likes of Jacob Senn and Darkane betrayed him, he no longer trusts a single wrestler in OWA. He’s been done dirty too many times, especially by those he once cared about. That shit hurts. And Elijah is the kind of guy who holds grudges. He doesn’t forgive, nor does he forget. A man that once hopped from stable to stable, being surrounded by other people — is now on his own. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
(Thanx Finn for the goat titantron!) 

Theme Music: “I’m Bad” by LL Cool J

Entrance: (“I’m Bad” by LL Cool J hits as the crowd responds with a thunderous ovation, while ‘The Snazzy One’ Elijah Hampton makes his way onto the stage. He takes a moment to soak in the atmosphere and gives a quick head nod & smile to show some appreciation towards the fans before shifting his focus toward the ring. He makes his way down the ramp with purpose. He enters the ring and heads towards the corner, stepping on the second rope as he looks up and kisses his wrists one at a time before stepping off. He follows that by standing in the center of the ring, with a spotlight shining down while he dips his head into his right palm, extends his left arm out, and does his signature pose. His music dies down.)

MOTIVATIONS
Character’s motivations: To prove he belongs. To continue to improve and all that stuff. Winning titles would be cool too I guess. 

Tendency to Cheat: Rarely. Only if his opponent truly deserves it. Giving them a taste of their own medicine. 

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 2018
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Iron man
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: idk
Favorite Weapon: Kendo stick

Common Moves
1. Dropkick
2. Backhand Chop
3. Suicide Dive
4. One-handed bulldog
5. Clothesline
6. German Suplex
7. DDT
8. Snapmare 
9. Dragon Sleeper
10. Hammerlock
11. Backstabber 
12. Powerslam
13. Finger bending 
14. Cannonball 
15. Handspring Elbow

Signature Moves
1. Chef’s Kiss (Superman Punch)
2. Lavender Thunder Bomb (spin-out sitout powerbomb with theatrics)
3. Forty Winks (Knee trembler)
4. The Cardinal Sin (Springboard moonsault) (Name referring to hometown St. Louis Cardinals)
5. Slingshot Spear

Finishing Moves
1. The Book of Eli (Double Underhook Facebuster)
2. The Final Curtain (Rolling cutter/Cross Rhodes)

OWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x Immortal Heavyweight Champion
2x Prestige Champion 
1x APEX World Champion
2022 God of War Tournament Winner
Rebranded the Hybrid Championship into the Prestige Championship

Last edited by Elijah Hampton on June 3rd 2023, 2:12 pm; edited 30 times in total

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

Elijah Hampton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Hampton   Elijah Hampton I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2020, 1:03 am

GOAT Ricky Starks Elijah Hampton 3219267728

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Elijah Hampton 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down

Elijah Hampton
Page 1 of 1