Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask Jeff X Anything

Go down 
+12
JosieGreyEsq
DarkCircle
Devi Krysis
Eon Blue
Tarah Moore
Alyssa Grace
Mav.
Nas
KEKOA
"The Golden Voice"
The Banshee
Michael Bishop
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff X

Jeff X

Ask Jeff X Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2018, 7:16 pm

Well everybody else has one...plus nobody really knows me yet, so this might be a good way for people to get to know me.

That said...fire away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask Jeff X Anything Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2018, 1:10 am

Mudda Fuckas leaving this boy without Qs... smh

What up bud? 

Jeff X, interesting name, thought process behind it? 

Why orton? among I guess any other PB..

What's the type of character you're going for, theme, niche, style, gimmick, etc. 

I know you've been here only a bit, but favorite match/promoer? 

Any titles you're hoping to shoot for? 

If a tree falls in the USADA drug testing forest, do they get distracted enough for brock lesnar to pass his tests? 

What sort of archetype/character type would you want to see your guy go up against? 

Favorite sport? 

Favorite wrestler? 

Favorite MMA fighter/Boxer? 

if you were to create the stupidest alt there is, what would you make? 

Black or White?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2018, 8:17 am

Bishop wrote:
Mudda Fuckas leaving this boy without Qs... smh

What up bud? 

Jeff X, interesting name, thought process behind it? 

Why orton? among I guess any other PB..

What's the type of character you're going for, theme, niche, style, gimmick, etc. 

I know you've been here only a bit, but favorite match/promoer? 

Any titles you're hoping to shoot for? 

If a tree falls in the USADA drug testing forest, do they get distracted enough for brock lesnar to pass his tests? 

What sort of archetype/character type would you want to see your guy go up against? 

Favorite sport? 

Favorite wrestler? 

Favorite MMA fighter/Boxer? 

if you were to create the stupidest alt there is, what would you make? 

Black or White?

I actually didn't come up with Jeff X.  This kid I used to hang out and watch wrestling with when we were like 13 named my created wrestler that in whatever WWE game was out at the time (I want to say SD Just Bring It?) and I always kinda liked it so when I started e-fedding I just used it)

He just looks the most similar to how I picture Jeff X looking in my head.  Plus Orton's a good looking dude man!  And I mean that in the most heterosexual way possible.

I've been out of the game for so long, that since returning I've thought of about a million different directions I want to take my character, so I haven't decided what exactly I want to do yet, but I'm going for a kinda of southern/biker dude who's like a genuine good dude at heart, but life's dealt him a shit hand so his views on life and the world are fucked, but I'm thinking like a return to the ring could start to change his life and the way he thinks again?  Who knows?

Small sample size here (Only been around for like 3 shows), but off the top of my head, favorite match was the Nas/Miltiades title match at Boiling Point and my favorite promoer has probably been "Sweet Roxy".  I've just enjoyed the whole dynamic with the parents and everything and all the promos have been really fun for me to read.

All the titles.  I'm greedy.

Is this why Brock was reading "The Backwoodsman" and "American Frontiersman" Monday night?  Is his strategy to drop a tree to distract them?  Solid plan. I'm positive it'll work.  I mean...not as positive as Lesnar but still.

Hell, I don't know at this point.  I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things.  I actually think CASPIAN was a pretty cool selection for my first match because they're like polar opposites in terms of characters.

Football....American football just to clarify

All-Time?  Stone Cold Steve Austin.  Current?  Idk if I have one.  I have like 6-7 guys I really like, but I'm not sure if one stands out above the others.  I suppose if pressed, I'd say Adam Cole.

MMA:  I really liked Conor, but I lost a lot of respect for him with his latest little incident to be honest, so probably Khabib or Halloway now.  Forrest Griffin, Matt Hughes, and Ken Shamrock are like my all times favorites though.
Boxing:  It's hard not to pull for Pacquiao man.

I've kinda always wanted to do like a comedy gimmick and create this young sort of "frat-house" character guy that's only in the wrestling business to pull chicks.  I think it could be fun.

White.

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 4:12 pm

Everybody else is doing this again...I wanna be included too  Ask Jeff X Anything 331902765

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 5:03 pm

Can you believe I’m the o n l y one to ask you shit? 

Anyways I gotchu fam. 

What’s your opinion on the eternal Hi Point pistol? 

Will you teach your kids to Efed one day? 

How do you see your path in OWA so far. Retrospect wise before we all duke it out at BP? 

Must do Storylines/Feuds before you die? 

How does one become an alcoholic sensei? 

When you won the clash how did you feel? Did you expect to win? As someone who’s broken that glass ceiling of being a power player in efeds, how does it feel being a main eventer? 

Havoc not be able to no sell a shotgun blast to the knee, right?
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 6:05 pm

What's your favorite and least favorite WWE storylines from the Attitude Era?
Back to top Go down
"The Golden Voice"

Ask Jeff X Anything 97-21

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 8:48 pm

What is your biggest writing inspiration? 

Of all the characters I've made who would you team wifh with?
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 8:52 pm

If not Orton, who would you have as your PB?
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 9:44 pm

What’s your favorite real world wrestling match?

Have you ever pitched a storyline that for one reason or another never was used?

If you could have a promo battle against any real world wrestler who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 12:19 am

Your personal favorite member of the odyssey roster to write for

Your personal favorite member of olympus to read about

Your personal favorite member of kingdom to face off against
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 10:45 am

top 5 or 10 beers.... how has nobody asked you this?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 11:05 am

How much beer have you consumed so far this month?
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2020, 12:09 pm

Alyssa Grace wrote:
asking him after 4th of july weekend is the smartest move ever seen
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2020, 1:27 pm

Ok finally getting around to answering these...

To Rev:
What’s your opinion on the eternal Hi Point pistol? 
Nothing wrong with the hi point fam.  If somebody wanted to get a pistol who's not a gun enthusiast and just to have one for like home protection or something, I'd fully recommend it.  Most reasonable prices you're gonna find tbh.

Will you teach your kids to Efed one day? 
God no

How do you see your path in OWA so far. Retrospect wise before we all duke it out at BP? 
I couldn't be happier tbh.  I had no idea how this was gonna go when I signed up here considering it'd been over a decade since I was in an efed.  But two years later and I think I've had a good run up to this point.  Oasis has done a masterful job writing my character and he's had a pretty interesting story arc, I'd say.  But now I'm ready to kill myself trying to promo against you five fucks.

Must do Storylines/Feuds before you die? 
Number One gotta be Kenny Drake.  Idk what, but I gotta do something with Kenny at some point.

How does one become an alcoholic sensei? 
Years and years of training.

When you won the clash how did you feel? Did you expect to win? As someone who’s broken that glass ceiling of being a power player in efeds, how does it feel being a main eventer? 
The Clash was probably the most satisfying win for me.  I absolutely did not expect to win.  Anyone reading the shows could tell who the favorites were and I definitely wasn't one of em.  But to be the best promoer of that week in a match stacked with talented promos...that was rewarding and personally gratifying for me.  And honestly I still don't really see myself as a main eventer...more like upper mid-card at the moment.

Havoc not be able to no sell a shotgun blast to the knee, right?
We'll find out.

To Morrighan:
What's your favorite and least favorite WWE storylines from the Attitude Era?
Favorite would probably have to be anything with Austin vs Vince.  I was/am the biggest Stone Cold mark and that shit was just captivating TV.  Least favorite was probably the McMahon in every corner WM 2000 bit...too many McMahons.

To Carlos:
What is your biggest writing inspiration? 
Hmmmm...never really thought about...I guess music tbh.  I can listen to songs about different shit and feel their emotion and try to channel that into my own characters, ya know? I don't know if that made sense, but it does in my head lmao

Of all the characters I've made who would you team with?
Oh April Song without a doubt.  Two military vets with drinking problems?  That's just money.

To JD:
If not Orton, who would you have as your PB?
Ugh..man this is tough.  Originally back in the day my picbase was Jamie Noble and I love him, but there's not a lot of renders for him so I knew I wanted to switch and Orton was perfect in my mind.  IF he was taken when I joined, I woulda been Dean Ambrose.  But considering Ambrose is taken nowadays...I'm not real sure who I'd pick if I had to get rid of Orton.  Maybe Jay Briscoe or Biker Taker.

To Mark Michaels:
What’s your favorite real world wrestling match?
Bret vs Austin - WM 13

Have you ever pitched a storyline that for one reason or another never was used?
Oh all the time.  Not so much for my own character...I really don't like to do stuff with that.  Oasis does such a marvelous job with it, I don't meddle.  But considering I co-head write Odyssey, I'm always pitching out storylines and ideas of what to do next.  Some of em make sense and some of em are retarded.  Thankfully I have Aria to tell me which ones are which lmao

If you could have a promo battle against any real world wrestler who would it be and why?
Matt Riddle.  Cause he comes off as a prick and I think I have more wit than him.

To Nas (by the way these were my favorite series of questions mane):
Your personal favorite member of the odyssey roster to write for
I enjoy writing a lot of characters on Odyssey (Alyssa, Morrighan, Azumi, etc) but the one that stands out the most to me is Jonetta Stone with Llorona not far behind at all.  So you can imagine how excited I am to write this match at BP for the Athena's Cup.  Both of their characters are so unique and have this awesome dynamic to it..I love it.  I give the edge to Jonetta only cause her moveset is prolly the most fun to work with.  That Cross Check slaps.

Your personal favorite member of olympus to read about
Nathan Fiora...I mean that's the only logical answer right?

Your personal favorite member of kingdom to face off against
Cage is the person I enjoy facing most, but considering he's not on Kingdom anymore...out of all the people I've faced before...looking at the roster...gonna go with Rev or Chris here.  They're both so damn good and really make you work for it and bring out the best in you.

To Mav:
top 5 or 10 beers.... how has nobody asked you this?
Tbh man, I'm a pretty basic beer drinker, I like my cheap American shit.  Liquors woulda been a more impressive list BUT I'll give you my top five.
1. Bud Light
2. Naturdays
3. Busch
4. Budweiser
5. Icehouse

To Alyssa:
Yes.

Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 12:30 pm

Hello son Jeff, I have questions:

1. If you had to make a genderbend character of Jeff X, what would be their picbase and why?

2. Top Five Pokemon 

3. DC or Marvel...

4. Best Batman and why?

5. If Batman was never created, who would be your favorite superhero and why?

6. Last one....when is the wedding of Jeff X and Alyssa Grace happening? (Mama Tarah is Hopeful)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 12:58 pm

To Tarah:

1. If you had to make a genderbend character of Jeff X, what would be their picbase and why?
Probably Mickie James.  I think she could fit the mold of what I do with Jeff X, but I've just always been a huge Mickie fan.

2. Top Five Pokemon 
Off the top of my head, real quick - Pikachu, Cubone, Charizard, Infernape, Houndour

3. DC or Marvel...
I probably have to go Marvel.  Batman is my favorite super hero, but as a whole universe, I'm more found of Marvel (primarily due to the X-Men)

4. Best Batman and why?
Michael Keaton...for several reasons..he had the best Batman voice, he made Batman feel like a real person, he had terrific actors supporting him as villains (Jack Nicholson, Michelle Pfieffer, Danny DeVito), and most importantly, he's the first Batman I remember so nostalgia probably plays a role in this, but whatever.

5. If Batman was never created, who would be your favorite superhero and why?
This is tough.  There's so many I love.  Thor, The Hulk, Spider-Man, TMNT...I'm gonna roll with Wolverine though.  He's like the definition of an anti-hero, which has always appealed to me.  Like being a bad guy trying to be good in a sense.  Plus, he was always tough as nails, funny as shit, and had some of the most bad ass powers out there.  Logan's my guy, gonna rock with him.

6. Last one....when is the wedding of Jeff X and Alyssa Grace happening? (Mama Tarah is Hopeful)
ffs, I'm a need this ship of yours to sink already  Ask Jeff X Anything 3170186119

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 9:16 pm

So you are on the coast of NC Where is your favorite spot in NC that isnt the coastline?

Beer or IPAs?

Whiskey or Moonshine?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 9:36 pm

To Eon:

So you are on the coast of NC Where is your favorite spot in NC that isnt the coastline?
Hmmmm...idk...Charlotte is a cool city with lots of shit to do, but the mountains and shit in like Ashville are really pretty.  The Chapel Hill are is fun as hell with all the colleges in the area.  So probably one of those three.

Beer or IPAs?
Beer

Whiskey or Moonshine?
Technically, moonshine is a form of whiskey.  I'll go with regular whiskey though...but I do enjoy the white lightning.

Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 10:18 pm

Who is your favorite efedder parent?

Who do you wish you to face that you never have yet?

Who would win in a fight: Batman or Ironman?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 10:38 pm

To Tarah again:

Who is your favorite efedder parent?
You already know!  Tarah! 

Who do you wish you to face that you never have yet?
Oh plenty of people, but Kenny is absolutely 100% on the top of that list.  Other names would include Finn, Nas, Oasis, Keelan, and Senn

Who would win in a fight: Batman or Ironman?
Batman, duh

Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 2:04 am

Hey NC fellow!

Who's your favorite newcomer in OWA this season?

What's your strategy heading to Boiling Point?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 5:29 pm

To Devi Krysis:

Who's your favorite newcomer in OWA this season?
We've had an influx of great new talents this season, so it's difficult to narrow it down to one, but I'm obviously partial to my Odyssey girls, so I'm gonna say Liara Lawson

What's your strategy heading to Boiling Point?
Fuuuuuck....against those five?  What kind of strategy can you even have.  I'm a just post some bullshit and pray.

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 3:46 am

How do you envision the perfect angle between yourself and some people you haven’t faced before starting up and going. Like what would your beef be about and such.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 8:44 pm

How is X Men a HORROR MOVIE???? EXPLAIN, SIR!
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 9:54 pm

M16 vs M4

Pepsi vs Coke

Top 5 Rematches in efeds

Top 5 wild card matches you'd like just for the match up

Top 5 promo wars you've had 

top 5 watch mojo lists 

Favorite gif 

Favorite OWA meme

favorite meme template that could work for the OWA meme thread

Sega genesis vs Nintendo 64

World War 1 vs World War 2?

Favorite Serial Killer? 

If all the southern states were people and they got into a bar fight, who comes out the victor, who dies, who gets drunk, and what happens to the rest? 

Thoughts on S1 vs S2 vs S3? 

Is the top southerner song not just Big Green Tractor? 

Is this too little questions? Here lemme give you some more 

Coke vs Whiskey 

Favorite Constellation

jeff X fights a panda bear, how does he win and why? 

the Columbine Shooters vs the sandy hook shooter + the boston bombers

Favorite person in the server

second favorite person in the server

least person in the server

Retrospective of blockbuster

Mossberg 590 vs AR 15

Are you an AK guy or a Kalash guy? 

John Wick vs the Punisher?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2020, 6:29 pm

M16 vs M4
M4

Pepsi vs Coke
Pepsi was actually created in my hometown interestingly enough...but I still prefer Coke

Top 5 Rematches in efeds
For me I'm assuming?
vs Nate Cage
vs SSW (but with competent teammates this time)
vs Aria Jaxon
vs Bull Connors
vs Michael Bishop

Top 5 wild card matches you'd like just for the match up
Again assuming this is for me,
vs Kenny Drake
vs Scott Oasis
vs Finnegan Wakefield
vs Jacob Senn
vs Nas

Top 5 promo wars you've had 
(I'm a leave out the Clash just cause that's an easy answer due to the sheer nature of it)
1 - Triple threat against Cage and Layne at FD1 for the Spartans strap
2 - the Asylum Match
3 - vs Nate Cage (both in the God of War tourny and righteous rules, just gonna combine em here
4 - vs Bull Connors at FD2 for the OHC
5 - Prolly the recent match against Michael Bishop tbh

top 5 watch mojo lists 
Idk what this is

Favorite gif 
Ask Jeff X Anything Boners10

Favorite OWA meme
I'm tooting my own horn and going with the Goose/Nobi scenario one

favorite meme template that could work for the OWA meme thread
Eh, i don't think i have a FAVORITE template.  They all can work if the joke is there.

Sega genesis vs Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64, easy

World War 1 vs World War 2?
World War 2 has always fascinated me...but either way we won.  Back to back world war champions bitches!

Favorite Serial Killer? 
Pedro Rodrigues Filho

If all the southern states were people and they got into a bar fight, who comes out the victor, who dies, who gets drunk, and what happens to the rest? 
Victor - NC obviously
Who dies?  South Carolina
Who gets drunk?  Yes
The rest?  See the above question

Thoughts on S1 vs S2 vs S3? 
For me season 1, I was the new guy here and just trying to find my footing.  I hadn't done anything e-fed related in over a decade when I arrived here, so it was about seeing if I still had it, still enjoyed it, seeing if I fit in.  Luckily I picked the perfect place to come to cause the answer to all of those questions was a resounding yes. First season I was able to make a name for myself fairly quickly and getting to have the Nate Cage rivalry fairly early on really helped get myself established and set up for what's been a fun ride that culminated in winning the Spartans title at FD which was still the most insane promo battle I've ever had.
Season 2, I finally felt pretty comfortable.  I entered with the Spartans belt, so Oasis had me doing a lot really cool stuff and working with a lot of cool people in that scene that I felt like really helped get me over and I honestly loved that.  I had a lot of fun with my Spartans reign and I'll always have a soft spot for that title.  But after eventually dropping it to RD3 after another really fun feud, winning the Clash was my most satisfying win to date just due to the competition.  I never expected to actually win that and it gave me a shot of confidence I'm not sure I had beforehand and got me looked at as a main event-caliber guy.  Also early into S2 was when I got thrust into writing Odyssey with Aria, so that was a challenge for me early cause I had no idea what I was doing.  Luckily Aria is amazing at what she does and dragged my ass along for like eight months till I'd finally watched her and Oasis up close long enough to figure out how to do it.  The one cool thing about S2 for me though, is that there wasn't one OWA show that I didn't write at least one match for that whole year.  And I'm kinda proud of that.
Season 3 has been wild and I think our best year to date tbh...as a character, as you know everything on Kingdom is wild rn and I love it, but for me, as a writer it's been the most rewarding.  I finally feel comfortable now and Aria and I make a great team.  I love heading up Odyssey and I love the direction our brand is going.  The roster is more stacked than ever before and each week feels like big shit goes down.  It has it's headaches at times, but overall, I'm thoroughly enjoying where we are.  OWA as a whole is thriving and I'm just happy to be a part of it.

Is the top southerner song not just Big Green Tractor? 
Not even close.  Friend In Low Places.

Is this too little questions? Here lemme give you some more 

Coke vs Whiskey 
Whiskey

Favorite Constellation
Do I seem like the type of guy who has a favorite constellation Rev?

jeff X fights a panda bear, how does he win and why? 
Of course I win.  Those fucks are damn near extinct for a reason.  Pussy ass, bamboo eating, nearly extinct, coronavirus bears.  Fuck outta here.

the Columbine Shooters vs the sandy hook shooter + the boston bombers
I'll take the Columbine kids

Favorite person in the server
No question, Kenny

second favorite person in the server
This is tougher, it's Aria or Oasis.  Don't make me decide.

least person in the server
Nate obviously

Retrospective of blockbuster
I mean that's like nostalgia for me.  Renting an N64 game for 5 days for 5 bucks...picking up a Pokemon movie to watch at the house...yeah, good shit...but sadly technology spelled the end for it, but on the plus side it's hella easy to watch whatever the fuck you want now.  Still, RIP.  Pour one out.

Mossberg 590 vs AR 15
Gimme the AR

Are you an AK guy or a Kalash guy? 
Yes?

John Wick vs the Punisher?
John Wick, hands down

Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 10:10 am

I asked Alyssa this too but I love tag team matches so....If you could tag with anyone: who would it be, what would be that tag team name and one Finisher?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 5:21 pm

This is a tough question...

Kenny Drake is an obvious choice cause that's my best bro in the community and it'd just be fun, but I also think that Michael Bishop, April Song, or Scott Oasis would be interesting tag team partners that I could do a lot of really cool stuff with.

But in the end...I think I'd have to go with Kyle, just cause it'd be fun to do something a little less serious for a change and just have some fun with it.  For tag name?  High Alcohol Content.  Finisher..a 3D but instead of doing the cutter part, it'd be into an X-Crusher, and we'd name it "Buzzkill".

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2021, 11:03 pm

Fuck it, everyone else is doing it and I don't wanna be left out, so feed me Qs while I struggle to finish this promo.

Ask Jeff X Anything 331902765

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 1:08 am

OH SO WE WANT ANOTHER AMA BOMB DO WE?!

jk I'll keep it short 

5.56 vs .308 

9mm vs 45 acp

What did it feel like winning the clash last year? Did you expect it? What were your thoughts when you realize you made it to the end, and the initial feeling when you won? 

Frontline really has disintegrated hasn't it? Dayum well it was a good run bro, don't forget to write when you're onto the big leagues. 

We still cappin' Chris' ass tho, ain't we? 

Thoughts on the IRA?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 1:23 am

5.56 vs .308 

9mm vs 45 acp

What did it feel like winning the clash last year? Did you expect it? What were your thoughts when you realize you made it to the end, and the initial feeling when you won? 
It's still the win that means the most in my time efedding tbh.  Just having legitimately outpromoed everyone.  Sadly I knew it was coming before the match itself due to my position on the Council.  I got off work one day, checked chat, and saw that Oasis, Chris, and Cage had decided I won and instantly felt great about it cause I also know that I was definitely NOT the person who was supposed to win by any means, but that's a convo for another day lmao.  But yeah, all in all, its the one thing I'm most proud of up to this point as a promoer, even more so than winning the World Title.

Frontline really has disintegrated hasn't it? Dayum well it was a good run bro, don't forget to write when you're onto the big leagues. 
I like to think that Frontline will always be connected in a way cause of everything the homies been through.  But even if the group falling apart, Jeff and Rev still boys.  Tag titles when?

We still cappin' Chris' ass tho, ain't we? 
You already know.

Thoughts on the IRA?
Need their contact info.

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 4:24 am

Best Call of Duty game? Worst Call of Duty game?

With promos for this year's Clash over and done with, as last year's winner I wanna know who you think impressed the most?

If you could rename or make a new brand, what would the name be?

Interbranded triple threat. It's you, one of the guys from Olympus, and one of the girls from Odyssey. Who would you wanna face?

Favourite match you've written?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 6:45 am

Best Call of Duty game? Worst Call of Duty game?
Best - Black Ops II...Worst - Infinite Warfare

With promos for this year's Clash over and done with, as last year's winner I wanna know who you think impressed the most?
Everyone really, but the name that sticks out the most to me from a personal standpoint is Darkane.  He definitely became one of my favorite promoers in the fed with his shit this week.

If you could rename or make a new brand, what would the name be?
We'd buy JET and turn it into Odyssey: Japan

Interbranded triple threat. It's you, one of the guys from Olympus, and one of the girls from Odyssey. Who would you wanna face?
Gimme Nathan Fiora and Alyssa Grace

Favourite match you've written?
This is a tough one.  I still think the Chamber is the best one, although I only wrote half of it.  Honestly, I'm going to have to say either Lethal Lockdown, or the Natalie/Llorona No DQ match from Odyssey a few weeks back.  That one was just violent.

Back to top Go down
DarkCircle

DarkCircle

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2023, 2:44 pm

I've got to know:

Jeff X...Guinness or Fosters?
Back to top Go down
JosieGreyEsq

JosieGreyEsq

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2023, 7:22 pm

YOU READ THAT SHIT?!?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2023, 2:16 am

DarkCircle wrote:
I've got to know:

Jeff X...Guinness or Fosters?

Neither, but if forced to choose then Fosters.

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2023, 8:08 pm

Who would you Pick if you had to chose three current gen guys from any three promotions to have a 3v3v3 tag match?
Back to top Go down
'Don' Hendrix

'Don' Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2023, 11:01 am

Greatest Opponent and Dream Opponent besides Christopher?

Favorite Championship Win?

Favorite band of any music?

Favorite gun today?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2023, 9:02 pm

Mark Michaels wrote:
Who would you Pick if you had to chose three current gen guys from any three promotions to have a 3v3v3 tag match?

Assuming you mean like promotion vs promotion vs promotion?

I don't watch like a LOT of wrestling these days so tough question, but gimme Roman & The Usos vs. Omega & Young Bucks vs. MCMG & Josh Alexander

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2023, 9:15 pm

'Don' Hendrix wrote:

Favorite gun today?

Greatest is probably Arata.  Dream is tougher.  Darkane, Baker, and Oasis are the first to come to mind.

Getting that first title win with the Spartans title was special, but the answer is winning the World title at FD3 for sure.

If we're talking strictly bands and not artists, I'd probably lean towards Linkin Park

Favorite gun today?
Tough question, I assume you mean that I own but it depends on what you mean.  Glock 43x is my favorite gun to just carry.  The AR is of course just super fun.  Also still have my first little 22 that I got that holds sentimental value.  So it depends what you mean

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2023, 7:16 pm

Who's better in bed: Cloud or Felix?

(Big thanks to Leah!)Ask Jeff X Anything 1
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2023, 12:08 pm

Matsuda wrote:
Who's better in bed: Cloud or Felix?
Ask Jeff X Anything 200.gif?cid=87c4e7fa5zpkqpw92htrb0rk2d3nfktx7a4cu9acalh5ye8p&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeff X Anything   Ask Jeff X Anything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Jeff X Anything
Page 1 of 1