Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Noah Reigner: AMA

Go down 
+3
Alyssa Grace
VaeVictisBD
Noah Reigner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner: AMA Empty
PostSubject: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 9:23 am

IC / OOC

You choose.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 9:30 am

So fucking happy you’re here.

My question is simple. As a writer, what is your current checklist of things you want to accomplish in OWA?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Noah Reigner: AMA 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 9:40 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
So fucking happy you’re here.

My question is simple. As a writer, what is your current checklist of things you want to accomplish in OWA?

Happy to be here, dude. Great to see so many talented writers, such as yourself.

As a writer, my goal for here is the same as anywhere:

To create and tell a story for this chapter of Noah's career. I've always been more of a "create memorable feuds" person than "claim titles and leave" type. Sure, there are titles I would like to go after - and if an opportunity for them arises that aligns with the stories and feuds I am in, then that's best of both worlds.

VaeVictisBD has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 10:17 am

First of all, welcome! 

Secondly, is there anyone from any of the brands that you’d like to specifically face?
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 10:35 am

Alyssa Grace wrote:
First of all, welcome! 

Secondly, is there anyone from any of the brands that you’d like to specifically face?

Thank you!

Just went down the roster lists and came up with this list ...

Kingdom:
Havoc
Michael Bishop
J.D. Damon
Arata

Odyssey:
I would start with Azumi Goto, but just read she was leaving Noah Reigner: AMA 3480328168
Natalie Cage
April Song
yourself, Alyssa Grace
Rebecca Brookes

Olympus:
Finn Wakefield (the ring might collapse under the weight of the two stick bois)
Darkane
Keelan Callihan
Stark

VaeVictisBD has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 10:38 am

IC, why are you trash and why are you ducking me?

OOC, you’re one of my favorite dudes I’ve worked with. What was your favorite part of the program we worked in SSW, from the start on the first official episode of TV to the bitter end coming at Gaijin Genocide?
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 10:42 am

Big_Baker_Brand wrote:
IC, why are you trash and why are you ducking me?

OOC, you’re one of my favorite dudes I’ve worked with. What was your favorite part of the program we worked in SSW, from the start on the first official episode of TV to the bitter end coming at Gaijin Genocide?

IC: Says the guy who attacked me during my debut.
Never have I 'ducked' you. I have been waiting for my chance to get my hands on you again.

OOC:
Likewise man. The Corsairs saga might be my favorite Noah chapter yet, and I can't wait until Gaijin Genocide. My favorite part is/was the turn. Riding high together was fun, but Baker and his goons turning on Noah was brilliantly told and changed the course of our SSW careers.

Big_Baker_Brand has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 1:27 pm

Who in your newfound home are you most looking forward to taking on?

For those that are unfamiliar, what is the key thing that we should know about you? Can answer both IC and OOC.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 1:34 pm

Nas wrote:
Who in your newfound home are you most looking forward to taking on?

For those that are unfamiliar, what is the key thing that we should know about you? Can answer both IC and OOC.

1. I've answered previously, the top four of each brand I'd like to face. But I am open to everyone. I would love to test myself against anyone and everyone in this fed.

2. Both IC/OOC - I am loyal to a fed once I join, unless there is a reason not to be and to leave (as with past feds I've walked out on. I won’t name them, as most know of at least one.) I, like most, judge myself higher than others and try my best to produce the best roleplays / promos that I can. Also - I can switch from story writing (or scene roleplays) to pure promo and back easily - depends on what the situation is in need for / what the fed requires. Some people at other places don't like story writing, calling it "fan fic" lol.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2021, 8:49 pm

Bumping this thing up. Let's hear 'em
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2021, 10:43 pm

You get to main event Final Destination in a non title match, but you get to pick the match you want. What match would that be?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Noah Reigner: AMA 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2021, 9:55 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
You get to main event Final Destination in a non title match, but you get to pick the match you want. What match would that be?

Three options:

Option One:
Versus Jacob Senn.
The story tells itself. Noah Reigner - 1 (SSW Blood Moon). Jacob Senn - 1 (OWA Civil War). These two need a winner. The match would be gimmicked, be it 2/3 Falls, Cage/Cell, Last Man Standing etc.

Option Two:
Versus Finnegan Wakefield
While the two infamous "skinni-bois" share respect for one another, they both have a dying need to know - for sure - who is better. No outside interferences to sway the result. It can be a straight up one on one with no stipulations.

Option Three:
Versus Darkane
Noah Reigner would be looking to settle the score with Darkane, stemming from his interference against Jacob Senn from Noah's OWA Debut match. The two have met in a Deathmatch since, but the result was a draw. Noah, filled with determination for revenge, would challenge Darkane to whatever match Darkane saw fit just for the opportunity to get his hands on him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 1:01 am

I've always been a big fan of yours, so tell me. When promo what do you draw from, where does the inspiration come from? The creative process ig.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 10:41 am

Michael Bishop wrote:
I've always been a big fan of yours, so tell me. When promo what do you draw from, where does the inspiration come from? The creative process ig.

Thanks bruv. Also a big fan of your work. 

Honestly, there's nothing specific really that jump starts my creative process. I sit down, throw on some music and that's about it. Other times, ideas come to me at the most random of times and I quickly put them on my notes in my phone. Playing Noah is an extension of myself (only with confidence/arrogance turned up to max), so most of the time it comes naturally.

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 4:15 am

You've been killing it on the promo page, man. You've quickly become a huge asset to OWA already.

Where do you hopefully see Noah Reigner this time next year?

If you could bring anyone from another fed you've been in into OWA, who would it be?

Favourite music artists? OOC and IC if there'd be a difference.

If you could rename or make a new brand, what would the name be?
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 5:57 am

Matt Miles wrote:
You've been killing it on the promo page, man. You've quickly become a huge asset to OWA already.

Where do you hopefully see Noah Reigner this time next year?

If you could bring anyone from another fed you've been in into OWA, who would it be?

Favourite music artists? OOC and IC if there'd be a difference.

If you could rename or make a new brand, what would the name be?

Thanks, bro. I appreciate that.

- Where do you hopefully see Noah Reigner this time next year?
I would love to have been involved in some in-depth stories. Titles not necessary. Legitimately, I gave up "title chasing" years ago, now I'm more about having fun and working with likeminded people. 

- If you could bring anyone from another fed you've been in into OWA, who would it be?
My other characters that I enjoy playing are Lazarus Arjen and Max(ine) Bishop. It would easily be one of them, if I were to bring an alt in.

- Favourite music artists? OOC and IC if there'd be a difference.
OOC: Currently I'm vibing a lot with Young Wicked. But my all-time favorite artists would be the Misfits, followed closely by Blitzkid and Calabrese. All three of those bands are huge inspirations for me musically. Although, as a musician, I can find inspiration in just about anything.

IC: Noah mirrors my music tastes. A huge fan of Horror Punk/Rock/Rap.

- If you could rename or make a new brand, what would the name be?
This early in the morning, I'm not too creative lol. But something like Rebellion could work, imo.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2021, 10:18 am

Bump while we're on break
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2021, 11:08 am

Favorite match you've seen in person?

Most brutal match you've seen live or on TV?

If Finn and Noah rubbed arms would they make fire?

Band you've never seen live but would like to?
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2021, 11:21 am

Darkane wrote:
Favorite match you've seen in person?

Most brutal match you've seen live or on TV?

If Finn and Noah rubbed arms would they make fire?

Band you've never seen live but would like to?

1. Way too many to name, honestly. I'll say, Timothy Thatcher vs. Toni Storm

2. WALTER v PCO maybe? Just for the super, super, super stiff strikes.

3. Probably.

4. The top one would be Blitzkid and I was so close to it, but then COVID happened. Like, I had tickets to the TRIOXIN II show in New Jersey and was going to make the 10 hour drive for it, too. But then the world caught fire.
Original Misfits lineup. Doyle. Cancerslug all round out the "top bands"
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2021, 10:39 pm

Would you rather fight 10 duck size brock lesnar or 1 brock lesnar sized duck?

Since you're a dual boy, pros and cons between living in Canada and the US?

Where did the nickname "Assault Rifle" come from?
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2021, 7:50 am

Michael Bishop wrote:
Would you rather fight 10 duck size brock lesnar or 1 brock lesnar sized duck?

Since you're a dual boy, pros and cons between living in Canada and the US?

Where did the nickname "Assault Rifle" come from?

- I'm going to say 10 duck size Lesnars.
1. They're legs are super small and won't be able to keep up with me, should I run.
2. The probability of me kicking at least three-four away from me cuts the numbers down significantly.

- Pro would be the freedom to go wherever I please in both countries without question. Just show the proper passports, and I'm golden.
Con would definitely be having to still file taxes for a place where I no longer live. I never have to pay, but filing was around $200 extra for the States.

- When I had Noah in his first company (So-Cal Ultraviolent), he was in a team with Bruin "Rumble" Reyes that we called The Firing Squad. From there, the Assault Rifle nickname was crafted for Reigner (by Reyes' handler) and it stuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah Reigner: AMA   Noah Reigner: AMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah Reigner: AMA
Page 1 of 1