Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Yesterday at 22:28

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Tue 30 Apr - 14:23

» OWA Social Feed
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Sun 21 Apr - 3:47

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Tue 9 Apr - 12:24

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD Mon 8 Apr - 3:11

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA Sat 6 Apr - 21:23

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA Sat 6 Apr - 21:07

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Sat 6 Apr - 16:55

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Sat 6 Apr - 16:54

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Sat 6 Apr - 11:31

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy Fri 5 Apr - 14:58

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint Sun 31 Mar - 22:29

» Bobby Wheeler
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD Sun 31 Mar - 12:40

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Sun 24 Mar - 2:52

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Noah Krieger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Krieger

Noah Krieger

Noah Krieger Empty
PostSubject: Noah Krieger   Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeSun 15 May - 22:25

Noah Krieger 200.gif?cid=87c4e7fapuroqy2mw1w3bmiz0vjl10e9snv7cpc32qpu4gug&rid=200

B A S I C  I N F O R M A T I O N :

Birth Name: Noah Lee Wilson
Wrestling Name: Noah Krieger
Picture Base: Hangman Adam Page
Present Aliases: "Chicago's Finest
Billed Height: Six feet, two inches (6'2)
Billed Weight: Two hundred and thirty one pounds. (231lbs)
Date Of Birth: September 27th, 1995 (26)
Hometown, billed from: Chicago, Illionis
Current Residence: New York City, NY
Relationship Status: Single

C H A R A C T E R  A N A L Y S I S :
Disposition: Face.

Gimmick:
 For the entirety of his childhood, Noah seemingly couldn't keep himself away from danger, and constantly made life a generally difficult task to complete by each day. Admittedly living in the streets of Chicago, sometimes he couldn't keep it from coming directly to him, and that soon became tiresome. For countless years, Noah would let the individuals who ran his neighborhood to run over him, simply making sure that their menacing acts would be on Noah's hands. Soon realizing his life could be much more meaningful, he began to step forward and stand his ground, which only led him to graver punishment, even to the depths of being physically assaulted on numerous occasions. Clearly fending for himself for the foreseeable future, he began to train in his local gym, in an attempt to not let the demons of this world dictate how he spends his time in it. A couple of years after his initial step forward from his past, a local professional wrestling promoter walked into the gym, and was surprisingly impressed with Noah Krieger. Proceeding to offer his services to train him properly, and with that, allow him to let out his aggression in a more efficient manner. And more importantly, to allow him to become the person he could've become without the physical distractions of the years prior. Now at the age of 26, Noah has seemingly honed his craft by traveling around the world, but still is unsatisfied with the results. He can be described as a lonewolf per say, as he prefers to keep to himself, but won't hesitate to help when he's inevitably needed. With that said, he is undoubtedly here to reap the rewards of his clear work ethic, hoping to earn his way to the top of the mountain, just as he has been able to accomplish across the world.

E N T R A N C E  D E T A I L S:
Theme Music: "Take What You Want" - Post Malone

Entrance: 
 As "Take What You Want" by Post Malone begins to play over the PA System, the lights in the given arena begin to dim completely down. After a few moments had seemingly passed, a bright red spotlight began to beam down on the entrance ramp. There he stood, Noah Krieger stepping out into the aforementioned spotlight, with the OWA faithful clearly behind him. With an infectious smile now forming upon his face, before finally moving out of the spotlight and proceeds to begin his descent down the entrance ramp...

{Insert ring announcer's speech here.]

As he makes it to the halfway point of the ramp, he takes a brief moment to take a look at his surroundings, before completing his signature pose. With a trigger finger placed directly towards the camera, he gently brings it back down to his side only moments later. With that said, he continues his journey towards the squared circle, before reaching the set of steel stairs. Slowly beginning to climb upon them, he once again takes a moment to look at the sold-out crowd, before returning his attention to the ring. Without much hesitation shown by him, he heads into the ring through the middle rope, and immediately heads towards the other side of the ring. Now leaning against those aforementioned set of ropes, he proceeds to push off of them, before motioning for his signature pose one last time to the other side of the arena. He places one last smirk upon his face before his music softly begins to fade out.

C A R E E R  I N F O R M A T I O N:

Wrestling Debut: January 20th, 2017.

Motivation To Compete:

Throughout his tenure thus far in the world of professional wrestling, Noah has been able to find a comfortable rate of success throughout the world. Whether it was Japan, Mexico, or Europe, the story continued to remain the same. Nonetheless, he still seemed to find himself feeling unsatisfied, as he was still unable to capture the top prize in any of his aforementioned ventures. With that said, his motivations for competing have remained the same since he began his journey, and that is to carry a brand upon his shoulders. To become a World Heavyweight Champion. He wants to make his life worth it, and to make sure his time on this planet isn't aimlessly wasted.

Tendency To Cheat: Never.

C O M M O N  M O V E S :
001. Multiple Suplex Variations.
Fisherman's, Dragon. Underhook, Northern Lights & German
002. Multiple Neckbreaker Variations.
 Fisherman’s, Arm Trap, & Swinging.
003. Single-Arm DDT
004. Corner Forearm Smash
005. Enzuigiri
006. Knife Edge Chop
007. Sunset Flip
008. Superplex
009. Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker
010. Kimura Lock.
011. Crossface
012. Shining Wizard

S I G N A T U R E  M O V E S :
001. “REMEMBERING CHICAGO” Crucifix Cutter
002. “DEADLINE Discus Lariat
003. “DECAPITATION Bicycle Knee Strike
“BENEATH THE SKY” Northern Lights Driver 

F I N I S H I N G  M O V E S :
001.“LIGHTS OUT I Kamigoye
002. “RIGHT OF PASSAGE Spinning Tombstone Piledriver 
003. “Justice Served Turnbuckle Crucifix Powerbomb
UF. “LIGHTS OUT II Cradle Piledriver

H A N D L E R  I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: (what you like to be called in chat): Ethan

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Fed Experience: 4+ Years

How did you find us? Online

Michael Bishop, Alyssa Grace and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

Noah Krieger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah Krieger   Noah Krieger I_icon_minitimeMon 16 May - 12:03

Welcome
Back to top Go down

Noah Krieger
Page 1 of 1