Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions

Go down 
+5
Zumi
Mav.
Matsuda
The Banshee
Scott Oasis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2021, 1:59 pm

We're back at it again, folks! We're off to the races with Clash of the Titans promoing and while most of you know the limits and things like that, I figured I'd lay out all of the general information here too. This show will be taking place LIVE in chat Monday and Tuesday following SB weekend! For those of you in The Clash you are allowed THREE promos with a 4k word limit and promos will be allowed up until Friday 11:59PM for all matches except one. The Women's Clash will have a Saturday deadline due to the delay in Odyssey earlier this week.

There WILL be an OWA Atlantis episode in the works. I'm looking to drop a Countdown special with some extra interviews + number pickings. If you're interested in contributing writing for that let me know as I'd love to have as many segments on this show as possible. This is your chance to put your character out there and get some support before the big show!

Predictions:

- 40 Men Kingdom/Olympus Clash of The Titans
Final Four:
Longest Time:
Winner:

- 20 Women Odyssey Clash of The Titans
Final Four:
Longest Time:
Winner:

- Havoc (c) vs. Miltiades - OWA World Championship Match

- "Father" Nathan Fiora (c) vs. Keelan Callihan vs. Majin Stark - Omega Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

- April Song vs. Llorona - OWA Women's World Championship Match

- The Queens of Wrestling (Aria Jaxon and Stephanie Matsuda) (c) vs. The Blacklist (Nas and Cheese Cheddar) - OWA World Tag Team Championship Match

- Jacob Senn vs. Brian Daniels - 60 Minute Iron Man Match
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2021, 9:37 pm

Predictions:

Final Four: Jeff X, Finnegan Wakefield, Maverick, Noah Reigner (Honestly, these are random, have no legitimate idea who it will be!)
Winner: Finnegan Wakefield

Final Four:
Winner:

- Havoc (c) vs. Miltiades - OWA World Championship Match (Havoc's reign continues)

- "Father" Nathan Fiora (c) vs. Keelan Callihan vs. Majin Stark - Omega Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match (The Awakening is still red-hot)

- April Song vs. Llorona - OWA Women's World Championship Match (April at the top of her game right now)

- The Queens of Wrestling (Aria Jaxon and Stephanie Matsuda) (c) vs. The Blacklist (Nas and Cheese Cheddar) - OWA World Tag Team Championship Match (Only belts to change hands)

- Jacob Senn vs. Brian Daniels - 60 Minute Iron Man Match ("Senn It" to win it!)
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2021, 9:50 pm

Predictions:

Final Four: Finn, Jeff, Goose, and Sexy Ass Myojin
Longest Time: Finn
Winner: Goose

Final Four: Me, Myself, I, and Alyssa
Longest Time: Myself
Winner: I

- "Father" Nathan Fiora (c) vs. Keelan Callihan vs. Majin Stark - Omega Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

- The Queens of Wrestling (Aria Jaxon and Stephanie Matsuda) (c) vs. The Blacklist (Nas and Cheese Cheddar) - OWA World Tag Team Championship Match

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions 1
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 1:37 am

Final Four:
Longest Time:
Winner:

Final Four:
Longest Time:
Winner:

Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 3:41 am

Final Four: Mav, Arata, Finn, and Noah
Longest Time: Finn
Winner: Finn

Final Four: Alyssa, Cloud, Banshee, and Dulce
Longest Time: Cloud
Winner: Alyssa

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 3:43 am

Let's be honest. We all want Majin Stark mollywhop Nate to the Shadow Realm.

(Big thanks to Leah!)Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions 1
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 9:49 am

Final Four: Darkane, Jacob Senn, Jeff X and Myself?
Longest Time: Noah Reigner and Graham Baker (Entrants 1 and 2 and go over at the same time)
Winner: Someone on Olympus. It's Blue Brand season.

Final Four: Alyssa Grace, Dulce Torress, Stephanie Matsuda, Diantha Rosso
Longest Time: Dulce Torress
Winner: Alyssa Grace (I'm a simp.)

- "Father" Nathan Fiora (c) vs. Keelan Callihan vs. Majin Stark - Omega Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match (for the meme)

Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 5:21 pm

40 Men Kingdom/Olympus Clash of The Titans
Final Four: Havoc, Chris Sabertooth, The Nightmare King and Daniel Horror
Longest Time: Havoc
Winner: Bhris Bhabertooth

Final Four: Hana Nakajima, Alyssa Grace, Dulce Torres and Havoc
Longest Time: Hana Nakajima 
Winner: Havoc

- "Father" Nathan Fiora (c) vs. Keelan Callihan vs. Majin Stark vs. Havoc - Omega Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

- April Song vs. Llorona vs. Havoc (cashing in his Women's rumble shot early) OWA Women's World Championship Match

- The Queens of Wrestling (Aria Jaxon and Stephanie Matsuda) (c) vs. The Blacklist (Nas and Cheese Cheddar) vs. Havoc and the dark thoughts in his head - OWA World Tag Team Championship Match

- Jacob Senn vs. Brian Daniels Havoc ends both of their careers and wins - 60 Minute Iron Man Match - Career vs. Career

Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!

Christopher Sabertooth, Jeff X and Alyssa Grace have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2021, 7:01 am

Final Four: Darkane, Graham Baker, Maverick & Finnegan Wakefield.
Longest Time: Graham Baker. 
Winner: Finnegan Wakefield. (Duh.)

Final Four: Dulce Torres, Natalie Cage, The Banshee & Alyssa Grace.
Longest Time: Stephanie Matsuda. Or Gwen Harper.
Winner: Best of luck to you all!

- April Song vs. Llorona - OWA Women's World Championship Match (Can honestly see it going either way. A toughie.)

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2021, 7:34 am

Christopher Sabertooth wrote:
40 Men Kingdom/Olympus Clash of The Titans
Final Four: Havoc, Chris Sabertooth, The Nightmare King and Daniel Horror
Longest Time: Havoc
Winner: Bhris Bhabertooth

Final Four: Hana Nakajima, Alyssa Grace, Dulce Torres and Havoc
Longest Time: Hana Nakajima 
Winner: Havoc

- "Father" Nathan Fiora (c) vs. Keelan Callihan vs. Majin Stark vs. Havoc - Omega Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

- April Song vs. Llorona vs. Havoc (cashing in his Women's rumble shot early) OWA Women's World Championship Match

- The Queens of Wrestling (Aria Jaxon and Stephanie Matsuda) (c) vs. The Blacklist (Nas and Cheese Cheddar) vs. Havoc and the dark thoughts in his head - OWA World Tag Team Championship Match

- Jacob Senn vs. Brian Daniels Havoc ends both of their careers and wins - 60 Minute Iron Man Match - Career vs. Career

This made me laugh way too hard this early in the morning

Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions   Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of The Titans III Card Information + Predictions
Page 1 of 1