Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions

Go down 
+2
Raivo
Scott Oasis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions Empty
PostSubject: OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions   OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2023, 8:53 pm

Promo Deadline: Thursday June 8th, 11:59PM EST
Promo Limit: Three 4k word promos for Clashes, 3k words for everyone else
Show Date: Next weekend

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OWA World Championship Clash Participants: Stark (c), Arata Asakura, Christopher Sabertooth, Jeff X, Moongoose McQueen, DT The Ruler, Raivo, Chad Ecclestone, Jason Long, Noah Krieger, Arthur Wakefield Jr., MYOJIN, JD Damon, Nate Cage, Jacob Striker, Tyler Kulina, Taniguchi Sena, Dick P. Slaughter, Malachite Minj and Rex Maddox

Women's Clash of the Titans Participants: Aalyah Landerson, Alyssa Grace, Angelina Magnum, Apollonia Cipriano, April Song, Bea Havertz, Dr. Bethany Hastings PhD, Cassie Wu, Dani Fatale, Devi Krysis, Ellie Quinn, Felix Hartley, Freya Vittoria Cunningham, Gwen Harper, Hana Nakajima, Jamie Thotsen, Jessica Rose, Josie Grey, Marie Bouchard, Rebecca Brookes, Rebecca Filth, Ruri Kuzunoha, and Tomomi Shinozaki

Remington Ivory Prescott (c) vs Nobi - OWA Immortal Heavyweight Championship

Diantha Rosso (c) vs. Skylar Arceneaux - Steel Cage Match for the Undisputed Women's World Championship

Elijah Hampton (c) vs Noah Reigner - OWA Prestige Championship

Cloud Matsuda (c) vs Allesandro Devastation - Dog Collar Match for the OWA American Dream Championship

Reginald Dampshaw III, Brandon Hendrix, and Poet vs Ryo Sakazaki, Tatsuo Sakaguchi, and Brody
Back to top Go down
Raivo

Raivo

PostSubject: Re: OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions   OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2023, 11:12 pm

If you don’t choose me you on crack
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions   OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2023, 11:15 pm

OWA World Championship Clash Participants: Stark (c), Arata Asakura, Christopher Sabertooth, Jeff X, Moongoose McQueen, DT The Ruler, Raivo, Chad Ecclestone, Jason Long, Noah Krieger, Arthur Wakefield Jr., MYOJIN, JD Damon, Nate Cage, Jacob Striker, Tyler Kulina, Taniguchi Sena, Dick P. Slaughter, Malachite Minj and Rex Maddox

Women's Clash of the Titans Participants: Aalyah Landerson, Alyssa Grace, Angelina Magnum, Apollonia Cipriano, April Song, Bea Havertz, Dr. Bethany Hastings PhD, Cassie Wu, Dani Fatale, Devi Krysis, Ellie Quinn, Felix Hartley, Freya Vittoria Cunningham, Gwen Harper, Hana Nakajima, Jamie Thotsen, Jessica Rose, Josie Grey, Marie Bouchard, Rebecca Brookes, Rebecca Filth, Ruri Kuzunoha, and Tomomi Shinozaki

Diantha Rosso (c) vs. Skylar Arceneaux - Steel Cage Match for the Undisputed Women's World Championship

Cloud Matsuda (c) vs Allesandro Devastation - Dog Collar Match for the OWA American Dream Championship

Reginald Dampshaw III, Brandon Hendrix, and Poet vs Ryo Sakazaki, Tatsuo Sakaguchi, and Brody

VaeVictisBD, Matsuda and Remington Ivory Prescott have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions   OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2023, 4:34 am

I said I wasn't here to win so I'm gonna predict the matches I'm in because fuck you and fuck the rules.

Remington Ivory Prescott and Chad Ecclestone have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions   OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2023, 11:36 pm

Remington Ivory Prescott and Chad Ecclestone have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Hana Nakajima

Hana Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions   OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2023, 8:53 am

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions   OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWA Clash of the Titans 2023 Card Information + Predictions
Page 1 of 1