Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton May 15th 2024, 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Poet May 15th 2024, 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]

Go down 
+4
Mav.
Jeff X
Eon Blue
Scott Oasis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 2:04 am

WWC + Iron Man Match

MEN'S CLASH

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo:

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 2:14 am

Favorite match: I can't not give it to the Men's Clash. 

Favorite moment: DARKANE.

Most shocking result/moment: All those Outlaw Championship changes -- and then Rev getting it back by the end. Good shit.

Who had the best/worst night: Best easily goes to Darkane. I'm gonna give worst to Moongoose for talking all that talk and getting eliminated by Ryo.

Who stole the show: The multiple times Finn was not eliminated.

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo: Brother Chad with the dialogue of the night as always.

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination: You already know

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10. Could not have asked for a better day 1. The absolute best e-fed Rumble match I've ever read and it's not even close. Everyone looked good, everyone got their moments, and anyone from that final 6 or 7 could have won.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 3:25 am

WWC + Iron Man Match

MEN'S CLASH

Favorite match: While the Womans World was Lit, my Vote goes to the Men's Clash

Favorite moment: Honestly this is my first clash, My fav moments were in chat, the community coming together and having a blast!

Most shocking result/moment: Was not expecting a 40 Swerve so Nice!

Who had the best/worst night: Clearly Darkane had the best, Finn going the distance to finish second is heartbreaking

Who stole the show: Baba Yaga

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo: Ozymandias

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination: Ryo taking out Goose

Overall rating/general comments: 39 out of 40 filled graves by the graveworm
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 3:32 am

Favorite match:  Men's Clash was brazy

Favorite moment:  Rev getting his title back

Most shocking result/moment:  Llorona literally kicking April's face in till the referee stopped the match

Who had the best/worst night:  Best?  Darkane.  Worst?  April Song

Who stole the show:  Finn

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo: Hands down, Tarah

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination:  Another easy one, Ryo kicking Goose out

Overall rating/general comments:  I'd smash again

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 8:20 am

Favorite match: Men's Clash. It's an easy pick although I'd also put the Iron Man match up there too, one full hour both in the script and in real life, and both went 1000 miles per hour from the beginning.

Favorite moment: Darkane getting his big win.

Most shocking result/moment: Llorona shook me, I thought April had it right there and then.

Who had the best/worst night: Darkane for best night. Goose for the worst night. Both easy picks.

Who stole the show: Finnegan Wakefield, the yung stick gawd himself.

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo: Fuuuuck. This is a hard pick. For the memes, it'd be my boy BIG NAHEEM THE NEW YORK DREAM! But in all seriousness, Ozymandias legitimately made me pop. Had me out here like Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] 2462740526

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination: Fuck you, Goose.

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10. Wow. This show did not fail to impress and it was only night one. Hands down, best show I've been apart of. Hands fucking down. Everyone, from the writers to the promoers, out-fucking-performed themselves this past week. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 9:24 am

Favorite match: Iron man match was baller, the Womens' title match as well but we gotta give it up to the fuckin' clash. This shit blew past rumbles out of the water, and it's easily in contention for best match of the year. Holy FUCK. 

Favorite moment: The Darkane riseth 

Most shocking result/moment: Finn coming up short, Darkane and him were both deserving of the top 2 but fuck me- Man's gonna go on a hero's journey after that shit. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best is Darkane, Llorona no question. Everyone who got eliminated by Cracker Miles had the worst night.

Who stole the show: Finnegan Fuckin' Wakefield. 

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo: Tarah Nova

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination: Everyone having to team up on Ozymandias like a fuckin' WOW boss. 

Overall rating/general comments: That shit was fun as fuck, managed to balance the weird with the great, the memes with the seriousness and capped it all off. Building up was great with 70 promos making it feel as if anyone could've won and if you were in the call, nothing was sure. Glad to be apart, let's make FD3 blow the god damn roof off.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 11:48 am

Favorite match: It's gotta go to the men's clash, that was mental. Defintetly worth staying up until like 7 for. 

Favorite moment: The outlaw title changes were a great touch, that was enjoyable. Glad Rev got it back in the end. 

Most shocking result/moment: The final moments of the clash, that shit had my heart all over the place.  Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] 3480328168

Who had the best/worst night: Best? Darkane. Worst? April, I think she's dead. 

Who stole the show: The noodle, the man, the myth, the legend, the stick, Finn. 

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo: Tarah!!

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination: Goose getting outed by Ryo made me chuckle so I'll go with that. 

Overall ratings/general comments: Despite my internet fucking up a little here and there, I really enjoyed it all from start to finish, my favourite show to date for sure, everything was beyond fun and the chat only made it better. Bring on night two!
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 2:26 pm

Favorite match: The Clash 100% 

Favorite moment: Darkane's win and Goose going insane.

Most shocking result/moment: Finn's "elimination" in the first minute.

Who had the best/worst night: 
Best-Everyone who won. 
Worst-Finn's heart going through five heart attacks.

Who stole the show: Finn but also Rev's chat shitposting

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo: Mono and Tarah

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination: Ryo with that Maven moment

Overall rating/general comments: 10 Runner Up Finns out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 3:15 pm

Favorite match: I like to separate specialty matches such as the Men's Clash because honestly, it can exist in its own bubble. But between the two other matches, I was digging the WWC. 

Favorite moment: Finn panicking in call every other minute.

Most shocking result/moment: Jeff getting eliminated before the final two. I really thought it was going to end between him and Finn.

Who had the best/worst night: Big Naheem had the best night yo. Worst...April U.U. leave her out of these vacancy matches! lol

Who stole the show: The Caliphate. 

BONUS - Favorite Clash Cameo: Chad Kennedy. Great writing on Oasis' part.

BONUS - Favorite Clash Elimination: Hmm. Too many to consider. 

Overall rating/general comments: 20/10. Great start guys!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]   Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of The Titans III: Night One Reactions [FULL Script in Thread]
Page 1 of 1