Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions.   Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2023, 9:33 pm

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall thoughts:
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions.   Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2023, 12:24 am

Favorite match:
-The Clash was great, but I gotta give it to Diantha vs. Skylar. Insane cage match from beginning to end, and their promos were savage.

Favorite moment:
-Too many, but in the Clash, Zachariah Filth and Malachite Minj uniting was the most odd and hilarious. Chad Ecclestone with the stunt double was big-brained, and Raivo not giving a fuck made the match even better.

Most shocking result/moment:

-Nobi winning Immortal Heavyweight Championship, despite the circumstances, genuinely shocked me. I like the result, but I did not expect it at all. Actually, the circumstances were also shocking to result in that.

-Best Night: Nobi and the Aria Jaxon Coalition.

-Worst Night: Remington Ivory Prescott and Friends. Aria Jaxon herself, who now understands why Raivo hates Lance Hart but through Morgan Shaw.

Who stole the show:
-Raivo, Arata, Chris, Kreiger, and Chad especially went crazy for The Clash. Respect to all of them and the other people that dropped Promos.

Overall thoughts: Crazy show. Had me on the edge of my seat when reading it LIVE.

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions.   Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2023, 2:58 am

Favorite match: Clash was one hell of a ride. But in terms of regular matches, though I wasn’t there love for most of it, I really enjoyed reading back the Women’s title match. 

Favorite moment: Nobi winning the IHC. How can you not love it? So many returns/surprises in the Clash. Memorable moments. Seeing DT get that massive W was pretty fucking awesome even if it came at my expense

Most shocking result/moment: Nobi again. A pleasant surprise and something I am very happy about because Nobi deserves the world.

Also, that number 30 definitely caught me by surprise.

Best- Nobi, DT 
Worst - RIP

Who stole the show: shoutout to everybody that showed up for the Clash. Incredible promos all around. And the biggest shoutout to DT for being the GOAT. What an incredible run and that final 5-6 in the Clash was intense as hell. Had me at the edge of my seat

Overall Thoughts: A wonderful show with some amazing matches. OWA going from strength to strength. We’ve got the big show next. The lead up to FD will be incredible. Though I am worried with all the fucking foreshadowing on the show. We’re in for another nightmare, aren’t we?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!

Remington Ivory Prescott and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions.   Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2023, 11:29 pm

Best night of efedding ever.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. 1

DT The Ruler has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions.   Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans 5 Night Two Reactions.
Page 1 of 1