Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Felix Hartley Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.

Go down 
+21
Rebecca Filth
Lazarus Arjen
Daisy Thrash
Diantha Rosso
Jeff X
Elijah Hampton
Remington Ivory Prescott
Felix Hartley
DT The Ruler
Alyssa Grace
The Banshee
Aria Jaxon
Mav.
Zumi
KEKOA
Nobi
Darkane
VaeVictisBD
Eon Blue
Mark Michaels
Michael Bishop
25 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2021, 11:09 pm

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  Jay-white

ABOUT

FUCKING 

TIME. 

CONGRATS FOR JASON "HanaFans" LONG ON WINNING THE SPARTANS CHAMPIONSHIP. 

Last edited by Michael Bishop on June 3rd 2022, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mav. has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2021, 11:10 pm

Congratulations brother you did some fine work to get this so enjoy the reign

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 12:59 am

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  3075383602 brother you are killing it. this is so well deserved for you. I hope it is a long and prosperous reign my friend!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 6:14 am

Already said this in the Discord, but it's about fucking time, Mav.

On a more descriptive note, you've been here a good while now and it was only a matter of time before a championship came your way. This was the perfect time. Glad to see it. May your fuckboi ways continue to bring you success. 

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  2306ba3d29a7ffe1df9592822bef352c6cea248a

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 7:08 am

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  3219267728

Be it Maverick or Jason Long you've worked hella hard on the promo page. I'm beyond stoked for you.

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 7:17 am

Congrats Mav (H)

Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 9:58 am

Fuck. Yes.

I was hoping you would win it! Congrats brudda.

Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 10:39 am

CONGRATS MAV!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY WELL DESERVED!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 1:09 pm

THANK ALL OF YOU AMAZING MOTHERFUCKERS!

and to Zumi, Goose, Cloud, and TT -- y'all gave me the fight of a life time, y'all probably deserved this more than me.

Time to reign as the spartan king.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 1:52 pm

Finally! Took you long enough. If anyone was gonna pick up where I left off with the title, I'm glad it was you. I'm happy that all your hard word paid off. Can't wait to see all the great things in store for your reign. You more than earned it.

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2021, 11:28 pm

Mav, you just keep changing the game by upping yours more and more. Congrats on your success, and here's to you on a long title reign that's much deserved my friend!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2021, 1:24 pm

Mav, I couldn’t be happier for you! Seeing the development of your character has been awesome, you have the ability to absolutely ace whatever you’re given and it’s about time all your hard work paid off. Congratulations man, the Irish strike again!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2021, 1:55 pm

Already said in call but congrats, man. I was rooting for you the moment the tournament was announced. Was only a matter of time before you had a championship here in OWA and you're incredibly deserving of continuing quite possibly the best lineage in the fed with the Spartans title.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2022, 9:12 pm

SPARTAN KING IS BACK, BLESS UP 

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  3219267728 Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  3219267728 Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  3219267728 Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  3219267728 Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  3219267728

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2022, 9:17 pm

JASON IS SPARTA!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2022, 9:17 pm

Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2022, 10:09 pm

Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2022, 11:53 pm

Happy to see you get the win tonight, may you have an awesome reign

Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2022, 11:59 pm

Always been a fan of your promos and character work. Congrats!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 12:01 am

Congrats Mav xD

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 12:41 am

THE BOY DID IT!  FIRST 2x SPARTANS CHAMP!

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Congrats my dude, I'm hella stoked on this one.  But I still think it's just the beginning.  This is the season of Jason Long.

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:08 am

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  Wanna-thank-me-thank-me

On the real though, Stark and Aren gave me a fucking hell of a fight on the promo pages. I really did think throughout the whole week I did not win this match at all---but alas, here we are. I wasn't intending to win a championship the minute I came back but damn- it sure does feel fucking good after the rough end of what happened before the hiatus.

Here's to making history again with the Spartan Championship one more time.

Long Live The Spartan King.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 7:00 am

Mav, my boy, you legend! Congratulations, I know how close you were to stepping away from this shit not too long ago and selfishly I’m so glad that this has happened to give you the extra boost of motivation. You don’t realise how good you are. You deserve it, enjoy it you entrance stealing fuckface. I’m proud of you.

Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 8:04 am

You are so damn good it's not even funny. If you keep going at this rate we're gonna have to start calling you Leonidas instead of Jason Long. 

Congratulations on the victory and best of luck to you in your reign. You've earned it, fella

Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 5:34 pm

I knew I felt confident about this prediction for a reason. Congrats, Mav!

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 12:28 am

Every time I turn around you seem to be winning more gold more acclaim. I wish you a long and Happy reign my friend.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 11:15 am

My boyyyyy!!!!

Congrats homie. You're killing this game. Keep it up, dawg.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 12:41 pm

The promo war was intense this week but you crushed it! Congrats on being a 2x Spartans Champion! What an accomplishment!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2023, 11:08 pm

And New. Mans finally did it.

Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2023, 11:10 pm

Congrats Mav!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2023, 11:31 pm

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 12:04 am

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  Njpw-jay-white

God damn bastard cunt. 

Just kidding, for real though. This was a long time coming Mav. You went from someone who told me you didn't even know if you were making it past Season 4, to standing here at the top of Season 5 with the oldest title in the company. Fuckin' crazy, but you were someone who put his mind to it and pushed through. You're insane on the promo page, consistently developing your characters, and Jason's story was one I was glad I got to see in real time from day 1. Now? Go be the world champion, you earned it. I'm proud of you my homie.

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 12:29 am

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  Shamrocks-Shenanigans-Envelope

(Congrats BTW)

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 12:53 am

Fucking FINALLY!!!!!

Took you long enough you bastard.  But MAJOR congrats.  Beating Rev was something I wasn't sure anyone was going to do, but your work this week was absolutely impeccable and I know your reign as champ is going to be just as good.

That said, big ups to Rev for a GOD run.

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Gwen Harper

Gwen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 2:53 am

Look I have said for quite some time now you were going to win a world championship. I just didn't know if it was as Rebecca or Jason. Im glad I came back and was here when it happened. Long may you Reign my good man!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 9:55 am

FINALLY!

I've known for a long ass time that this was going to be inevitable for you, you're one of the best writers I know (when you actually promo gdi smh) and it's been great to see you grow in the manner that you have. Congratulations my guy, I hope you have a stellar run. Proud of both you and Rev for real.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 11:31 am

Here to echo the same the sentiments as everyone else.  Mav draped in world title gold is something we all saw coming for you at some point. And now here we are. Congrats, champ! And shoutout to Bishop on an A+ reign from start to finish.

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 5:42 pm

Congratulations! We Lit!

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 6:00 pm

Look what happens when you actually show - you win Wink

Hahaha. I love ya dude, congratulations. You know how I feel about your work. You've earned it, playboy.

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 6:20 pm

Congrats Mav xD

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 11:40 pm

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  Wanna-thank-me-thank-me

Seriously, what the fuck?

I didn’t think that – at the start of last year – I’d be in this kind of situation at all. I started off last year on a very immediate low in both e-fedding and life itself which didn’t make things better to be quite honest, I remember telling Alyssa and Rev that I didn’t think I’d be ending the fourth season at all, let alone even beginning the fifth season of OWA. At that point, I was kinda just done with e-fedding as a whole and I didn’t want to come back writing. I didn’t want to come back at all and it sucked because I loved writing here, I loved being in OWA– and that’s what pushed me to come back for Final Destination. I didn’t think to myself that I’d be winning an OWA World Championship going into the fifth season but I kinda just hoped, for my own self, that I’d make more improvements and not fall down that rabbit hole that I always seem to do – which is just getting burned out and stuff, slacking and no showing (yeah, that one went well). Kinda kept those promises to myself and it got me here. It might’ve taken me three years to finally get a shot at the OWA World Championship and it might’ve taken me a few months too long to actually win it but I did it.

I will do my best to reign with this title as much as humanly possible, try and keep it to the same standards that Rev set the bar for me to accomplish – and I won’t promise to make a reign like that happen but dammit, I will fucking try – and just making sure that I truly soak in a reign like this because after I lose it? I won’t get another shot for another three years possibly, knowing how Oasis books.

Thank all of you beautiful motherfuckers for believing in me, I ain’t gonna let y’all down like I did to Oasis for KOTM. Let's go get this motherfuckin' bread, boys.

Michael Bishop and Gwen Harper have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 5:25 am

It is about fucking time. You're one of OWA's true veterans and now you've got the hardware to back it up. Always knew you had it in you. Amazing stuff.

Back to top Go down
"Killer Bee"

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  405-69

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 7:42 am

You know I've always been a fan. To see you reap the rewards that your talent deserves makes me happy. Congratulations man!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.    Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Long IRA Appreciation Thread.
Page 1 of 1