Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.

Go down 
+7
Mav.
Bobby Wheeler
MYŌJIN
Eon Blue
Alyssa Grace
Michael Bishop
Scott Oasis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 1:45 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 1:54 am

Favorite match: The Exorcism of Nate Cage, ho-ly fucking shit. 

Favorite moment: Myojin winning the world title. 

Most shocking result/moment: Finn returning to Kingdom. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best had to Be Myo and Arata, Worst is everyone now that Arata and Abholos are on the loose. 

Who stole the show: Everyone, all brands came to play. 

Overall rating/general comments: We're fucked/10

VaeVictisBD has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 1:55 am

Favorite match: Eon/Cage. 

Favorite moment: Everyone yelling at Jeff. Rebecca Filth being Rebecca Filth. 

Most shocking result/moment: Finn on Kingdom. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best? Eon. Killed Cage and retained his gold, GOAT. Worst? Poor Jeff. 

Who stole the show: Everyone, as per usual 

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10, next year we need more death.

VaeVictisBD has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 3:55 am

Favorite match: Winners Take All Match

Favorite moment: Can I be selfish and Say Gwen Retaining?

Most shocking result/moment: Several. Dynasty losing the belts, Murdering Nate Cage and his Wife, The return of Abholos, and Arata Becoming Champion

Who had the best/worst night: Best: Arata, Myojin, Bad Boy Collective Worst: Dynasty all weekend(so similar to FD with the Awakening) and Jeff X

Who stole the show: Lets be honest here. Every person who showed up had their fucking moment CONGRATS TO EVERYONE

Overall rating/general comments: 10 out of 10 Head splitting Chainsaws!
Back to top Go down
MYŌJIN

MYŌJIN

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 3:26 pm

Favorite match: Lights Out Deathmatch with the Eon/Cage match a close second.

Favorite moment: Arata finally winning the big one. The character may be a heel that I DESPISE, but seeing Nat finally get what she's chasing for a while was a feel good moment ooc.

Most shocking result/moment: Arata winning lmao.

Who had the best/worst night: I'd say the Bad Boy Collective. All of them boys now have gold. The worst night is for the Dynasty, they lost all of it in one match.

Who stole the show: All the winners! It was a crazy night to see everyone go so hard.

Overall rating/general comments: Great show, loved every moment. I liked Night 1's matches a little more though.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 4:53 pm

Favorite match: The Exorcism of Nate Cage

Favorite moment: Getting stabbed in the face with a chainsaw

Most shocking result/moment: Getting stabbed in the face with a chainsaw

Who had the best/worst night: Best - Eon, he stabbed me in the face with a chainsaw. Worst - Me, I was stabbed in the face with a chainsaw

Who stole the show: The chainsaw

Overall rating/general comments: 5 Chainsaws out of 5
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 5:08 pm

Favorite match: The Exorcism of Nate Cage.

Favorite moment: God, there was so many. Kenny Drake sending Nate Cage to hell seems so obvious.

Most shocking result/moment: MYOJIN getting the Outlaw Championship.

Who had the best/worst night:
Best: The Bad Boy Collective, Eon Blue, The Black Sun.
Worst: The Dynasty, Nate Cage, Jeff X.

Who stole the show: Eon Blue and Nate Cage. What a fucking match.

Overall rating/general comments: I swear to god, if The Exorcism of Nate Cage doesn't get an award at the end of the season- I will flip my shit.
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 5:09 pm

Favorite match: The Exorcism of Nate Cage and Jeff vs Arata were both equally amazing in different ways

Favorite moment: The Black Sun has taken over Kingdom

Most shocking result/moment: BBC knocks off The Dynasty, also Filth retaining, thought this would've been Serena's time

Who had the best/worst night: BEST: BBC and Black Sun, long live Japan // WORST: Cage bruh... it just kept getting worse for him

Who stole the show: This time it genuinely was Cage for putting on a match that could arguably take MOTN away from Jeff vs Arata

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 5:21 pm

Favorite match: Exorcism of Cage ez. That was fucking insane. Six man is a close second but every match has been great on this fucking PPV. 

Favorite moment: Arata winning the belt and finally putting Jeff away one on one. 

Most shocking result/moment: Abholos mask for sure. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best night probably goes to Arata with honorable mentions to Gwen and Myo and the BBC. Worst night is Cage, jesus fucking christ. 

Who stole the show: Cage and Eon. Well deserved. 

Overall rating/general comments: This whole PPV was one of the best PPV's i've ever seen. Loved this shit. OWA fucks and you all make this place great. 
Back to top Go down
Bad Boy Know

Bad Boy Know

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 10:54 pm

Thanks for the belt crackers 

Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. IDrk2hO
Back to top Go down
Raivo

Raivo

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2021, 12:55 am

Japan: 3
US: 0

Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. 3480328168
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Havoc 4: Night Two Reactions.
Page 1 of 1