Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.

Go down 
+3
Gwen Harper
Jeff X
Scott Oasis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2023, 11:05 pm

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall thoughts:
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 12:47 am

Favorite match:  Bishop vs Jason, easily

Favorite moment:  Me coming back to life and Finn returning

Most shocking result/moment:  I mean, it's obviously Gatsby.  Is there really any other answer here?

Who had the best/worst night:  Best?  Mav & Gatsby.  Worst? Drago kinda dead so....

Who stole the show:  The interbranded fuckery in the main event.  So much was going on I forgot there was a match happening at some points lmao

Overall thoughts:  Loved this night.  The chat was very active and engaged which, as a show runner and the commentator, always makes for a fun night.  Can't wait for N2.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Gwen Harper

Gwen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 2:58 am

Favorite match: Rev Vs. Long

Favorite moment: Jeff X with a wild win!

Most shocking result/moment: The stealing of the Immortal Title

Who had the best/worst night: Best: Long, Jeff X, and Alyssa surviving 2 on 1 Worst: Drago and Hampton

Who stole the show: Rev and Long

Overall thoughts: 10 out of 10 Tshirt Cannons
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 9:27 am

Favorite match: Bishop vs Long, Elijah vs Drago.

Favorite moment: The never-ending ending to the Ladder Match

Most shocking result/moment: Gat winning the IHC.

Who had the best/worst night: Best; Long, Alyssa, and Gat. Worst; Drago's dead, Krieger's depressed, and I guess everyone in Ireland got bombed with flashbangs.

Who stole the show: Marie and Diantha.

Overall thoughts: This show was balls to the wall insane from the get go and it didn't stop at all- so much happened and I cannot wait for what's to come in Night Two.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 9:50 am

Favorite match: Bishop vs Long.

Favorite moment: Darkane becoming Darkerkane and turning on Elijah. Ethan vs Mav for made up reasons continuing. Grand slam Jeff! Finn returning. Theo's almost breakdown. 

Most shocking result/moment: Gat winning the IHC. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best: Mav, Jeff and Gat. Worst: Elijah, Drago and the #MarieMob

Who stole the show: Everyone in the main event. 

Overall thoughts: More bombs on night two.
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 3:38 pm

Favorite match: Jeff X vs. Noah Kreiger was good, but Diantha vs. Marie is a sleeper IMO.

Favorite moment:
Theodor Pavel having an emotional breakdown needs to be noted as well. Someone needs to hug him.

Most shocking result/moment: The Gatsby championship win threw me off completely and was a legit "jazz music stops" moment. Well played.

Who had the best/worst night: Jeff X, for getting to drink + fight for a championship simultaneously.
Also, Rich Gatsby and Jason Long.

Worst goes to Drago.

Who stole the show: Everyone that was at the Main-Event match but not actually wrestling during it.

Overall thoughts: Chaotic, nonsensical, and LOL.....as expected. Maddening way to start 2023.
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2023, 4:21 pm

Favorite match: The ladder match opener

Favorite moment: Alyssa Grace whooping ass before the bell even rang

Most shocking result/moment: tied between Gatsby winning the title and Darkane betraying Hampton moments before

Who had the best/worst night: best is Jason Long, Alyssa Grace, Rich Gatsby. Worst goes to Michael Bishop, Elijah Hampton, Drago Santiago, and all the people stuck paying for the property damage left in the aftermath of Jeff and Noah.

Who stole the show: Tough to say as so many people had great moments. I’ll give it to Jason Long and Michael Bishop even though they were the main even
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.   Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Havoc 5 Night One Reactions.
Page 1 of 1