Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread

Go down 
+3
Jeff X
Michael Bishop
Scott Oasis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread   Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2022, 8:04 pm

Favorite moment:

Most shocking moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread   Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2022, 8:12 pm

Favorite moment: It's gotta be Kenny Drake coming back, come on, Niki is finally happy. 

Most shocking moment: The entire god damn match. 

Who had the best/worst night: best is me because I'm free from the Outlaw title, worst is the entire Kingdom Roster from tryna have to promo after this shit. 

Who stole the show: Oasis. 

Overall rating/general comments: 2022/10, how do we top this?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread   Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2022, 8:17 pm

Favorite moment:  I didn't think anything would be better than Abholos dying, but then...KENNY DRAKE IS ALIVE!!!

Most shocking moment:  Rev not being able to go for the Rev-law Championship anymore

Who had the best/worst night:  Best?  MYOJIN.  He left with a wish.  Worst?  Fucking everyone.

Who stole the show:  The Grand Elder

Overall rating/general comments:  This match fucks.  Oasis is insane.  Perfectly done.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread   Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2022, 8:21 pm

Favourite moment: Emmy saying fuck The Golden Dawn. 

Most shocking moment: Kenny is alive, Finn has one hand, Bishop is free from the Outlaw Title, Jeff and Chris died and then came back to life, Arata did all of that and got bitched right at the end- fuck it, the entire match was shocking. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best? I'd say Myo, he won and his wish was granted without fuckery. Worst? Everyone who isn't Asian cause damn Arata is pissed Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread 2462740526 and Finn for having to do all those GFX.

Who stole the show: Everyone who got to witness the event live. 

Overall rating/general comments: That was amazing, so much fuckery and chaos beautifully written, bravo Oasis!
Back to top Go down
MYŌJIN

MYŌJIN

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread   Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2022, 9:18 am

Favorite moment: Emmy pulling a Endgame Hulk and bringing everyone back.

Most shocking moment: Kenny Drake returning from the dead and becoming general manager of Kingdom!

Who had the best/worst night: Best? I have to agree with everyone else, MYOJIN did. I'm not being biased! It's just that I am literally the only one who left Dimensional Warfare with a prize! Worst? Jeff/Chris for dying and literally going to Hell for like a minute or two.

Who stole the show: Literally everyone who promoed for it. It wouldn't have been as competitive and as great without everyone involved.

Overall rating/general comments: Fucking amazing match. Shit felt like a movie.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread   Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2022, 9:20 am

Alyssa Grace wrote:
Worst? Everyone who isn't Asian cause damn Arata is pissed Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread 2462740526 and Finn for having to do all those GFX.

Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread 3480328168

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread   Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2022, 8:22 am

Favorite moment: The whole match. Start to finish. I could list them all but literally, it's the whole thing.

Most shocking moment: KENNY FUCKING DRAKE.

Who had the best/worst night: Everyone had the best night. (I don't know about Arata tho.)

Who stole the show: Oasis, the fucking mad man who wrote this.

Overall rating/general comments: 10 Grand Elders out of 10, would go to war again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread   Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Warfare Reaction Thread
Page 1 of 1