Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TTtheT

TTtheT

"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka Empty
PostSubject: "The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka   "The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2022, 8:47 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Wrestling Name: Keiji Otsuka.

Picture Base: Kota Ibushi.
Current Nicknames: "The Murder Machine".
Height: 6'0.
Weight: 204 lbs.
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Face.

Gimmick: Born and trained in the Japanese dojos, Keiji entered the pro wrestling world at age five and had his first match at seven. He was thrown into the deep end quickly and fought with everything he had to avoid the beatings and beratement that came with losses. When faced with a truly dire situation that could end with him losing more than a match appears or he's in a high stakes match with someone he despises, he can unlock a much more heelish and merciless side of himself, hence the nickname "Murder Machine". Overall, he's a bright young talent that struggles to deal with his harsh upbringing and lets out his frustrations in the ring.

Theme Music: 'The Heart Part 5' - Kendrick Lamar.

Motivations: To prove that all those years of suffering were worth it by claiming accolades and wins. 

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Never. 

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: August 7th, 2005.
Favorite Match Types: Iron Man.
Least Favorite Match Type: Hardcore.  
Favorite Weapon: Board covered with nails, sometimes rusty. 

Common Moves:
1. Kick Variations (Roundhouse, Pump, Buzzsaw, etc)
2. Suplex Variations (German, Snap, Fisherman's, etc)
3. Discus Forearm
4. Lariat
5. Jumping Knee
6. Running Dropkick to the Knees
7. Chokeslam Backbreaker (usually to a smaller opponent)
8. Air Raid Crash
9. Backdrop Driver
10. Rapid Forearms
11. Standing Moonsault
12. Standing Shooting Star Press
13. Poisonrana
14. Running Elbow in the Corner
15. Corner Senton

Signature Moves: 
1. Lightbomb (Sitout Powerbomb)
2. Heaven's Blade (Running Bicycle Knee to the back of a kneeling opponent's head)
3. Sasuke Special

Finishing Moves:
1. The Eternal (Tiger Driver 98)
2. Firestorm (Corkscrew Moonsault)
3. Tokyo Termination (Kimura Lock)

UF: Corrupted Blood (Avalanche Burning Hammer)

Remington Ivory Prescott and "Killer Bee" have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

"The Murder Machine" Keiji Otsuka
Page 1 of 1