Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

AMA for the Machine...also Dennis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Monolith

AMA for the Machine...also Dennis Empty
PostSubject: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 2:22 pm

Go right ahead, I'm an open book with 27 years of life experience that hasn't amounted to much.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 5:12 pm

How are you enjoying your time in OWA so far? 

Do you have any goals you would like to achieve before the end of the year? 

Is there anybody you've got your eye on that you'd like to feud with eventually?

Where's that goddess signup, boi?!  AMA for the Machine...also Dennis 600511836
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 2:19 am

i'm greatly enjoying my time here.  Great community, very accepting of outsiders, and fun group of people to get to know.

Before the end of the year I'd like to look back on everything I've done and see a cohesive story and history of both promos and matches that make sense and makes me feel like I've not just been grabbing at straws, but built and developed both the character and his feuds.

I think that a character like Monolith is the perfect type of foil for Scotty Adams, I thought that was the perfect move to put him in that picture.  Just fits so well, and the writing styles also sort of work with one another since neither are your straightforward third person promo type.  If Monolith were to straight up turn face though I could see him and Kenny Drake and Wolvesden having it out pretty well.  Monolith's past as a street urchin could be utilized to try to show people that while cults are attractive to those with little to grasp on to, they aren't helpful in the long run.  Really, any of the best writers would be fun to go against.  Tarah, Isaac, Militiades, Finn.  All would be fun.

Gimme until after the PPV tho Wink
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 3:12 am

eeeeey look it's the man who Ended my fucking Career got dat title defense against Scotty Adams!!!

What was the drive or motivation behind signing and promoing as Monolith? 

If you were to make an Alt, who would you make? 

If Hendrix and Miltiades were drowning in a pool, and you only had time to save one- What sandwich would you go and make? 

Favorite moment in OWA?
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 3:32 am

The motivation honestly came from moving back home.  Not something I'm proud of at 27, but good for everyone involved, I wanted some cheap hobbies to keep me busy, and efedding came to mind from my teen years of being equally antisocial.  Then I saw Cage's Tweet about a place he found, and followed...and the rest is history.  As far as why this character, I'm not sure.  I didn't want to go back to any of my old characters, but I also didn't want something similar and in that wheelhouse, so I went with a brooding monster type, something I'd never done before.

I'm gonna make a Goddess to add something different to the division, and I'm thinking I know what I'm gonna be doing for it...but I don't wanna give it away.  As far as an Alpha, I've thought strongly about making a character that thinks Omega Wrestling Alliance is completely fake and pain-free, and has always been a physical actor...who then gets bent out of shape at how much he's hurting. *shrugs* Definitely something tongue-in-cheek if I do.

Considering I have some ham and swiss in my fridge right now, I'd probably make a couple of hot ham and swiss'.  Make some thick sliced fried potatoes with it, too.

Favorite moment in OWA so far was when I first signed, I loved reading the Drake/Nova match at Hardcore Havoc.  The fact that it was a younger fed but still had such interesting backstories and storylines going on made me happy.  No reason to invest in a place that isn't fun to read.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2018, 12:20 am

Warning: I shall call you Momo, so now You are Momo :]!

-Do you think you could braid your chest hair?

- What would your pic base be if you were a lady?

- Have you ever thought of shaving your chest? Yes or yes?

- Who would you like to face from Olympus and in what kind of matches? 

:]♥️
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2018, 8:34 am

1.) I think I could, if I tried hard enough.  Probably couldn't do it myself, large hands.

2.) For a monster character?  Bull Nakano.  Would change it a bit, but she was that monster heel and played it so well in the '90s.

3.) Yes.

4.) You, for one, would be fun; probably in some sort of Last Man Standing match, I think that'd be a fun read.  Gareth in a title v. title showcase would be a blast.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2018, 11:32 pm

At this point in time, who is your dream Final Destination opponent?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AMA for the Machine...also Dennis 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 12:40 am

There are three names in mind, all for a different reason:

1.) Scotty Adams: To be honest, I meant what I said in character about us having a destiny that might intertwine.  Our styles of writing work so well off of one another, and that brought our games to another level in our two matches.  Going forward I see us only improving, and if we can bring it back 'round to a hellacious match at the big one, more power to it.

2.) Finnegan Wakefield: Who doesn't want a shot to go toe-to-toe with the champ?  You are so good that I'd like to see if I can step up yet again and make it a match to headline.

3.) Nate Cage: I mean, he brought me here...it would be a cool story out of character and fun as hell in character as two technical outsiders from your tight-knit group from previous feds showing they've become a big part of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA for the Machine...also Dennis   AMA for the Machine...also Dennis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMA for the Machine...also Dennis
Page 1 of 1