Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Aria Jaxon Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Aria Jaxon | The Queen.

Go down 
+13
Persephone Bane
Viola DeMarco
Abholos
Lieta Collins
Nas
Michael Bishop
HENDRIX
The Council
VaeVictisBD
CASPIAN
Kai D Oh
Keelan Callihan
Aria Jaxon
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. Empty
PostSubject: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 7:01 pm

A R I A | J A X O N.
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. Tumblr_pw5lameCBp1u1ljrzo1_640
"HEAVY IS THE CROWN | BUT NEVER FOR A QUEEN."

BASIC | INFORMATION.
Wrestling Name: Aria Jaxon.
Government Name: Aria Marie Mstislav (nee Jackson-LeBeau).
Birthday: January 28, 1995.
Picture Base: Sasha Banks.
Current Nicknames: "The Queen (of OWA/of Omega/of the Gods)", "Hera Incarnate", "The Golden Girl (of OWA/of the Golden Brand/of the Golden Mafia)".
Height: Five feet, four inches.
Weight: One-hundred and fourteen pounds.
Billed From: Los Angeles, California.

CHARACTER | INFORMATION.
Disposition/Alignment: Chaotic good babyface. A flawed hero with a heart of gold beneath a slick mouth and a little bit of a hair-trigger temper. Aria tries to do the right thing, and more often than not, she does. All the money and spotlight training in the world can't take away too much from who she really is, though -- a girl from Harvard Heights with hands and a refusal to let anyone walk all over her. If anything, she's here to show the fans a little bit of realism. It's okay to stand up for yourself, and more important than that, it's perfectly fine to believe in yourself. 
Gimmick: "The Monarch Down in the Trenches" -- Do not let the flashy ring gear, manicured nails, and flawless hair and makeup fool you. Aria Jaxon is as battle-tested as they come, and she takes a tremendous amount of pride in that. At this stage in her career, she's more than just an OWA wrestler. She's an institution. This Queen doesn't reign comfortably from a throne. She's just as much of a warrior who feels comfortable getting her hands dirty. So many have fancied themselves brave enough to try and chip away at the monument, and she welcomes every challenge with a smirk and a sassy one-liner. 

Ring Attire: Exactly what her pic base wears. Colorful combos of short-shorts and bra tops with cut-out sleeves and matching kickpads. Has also opted for attire modeled after nerdy shit (Sailor Moon, Black Panther, Catwoman, Venom, Wonder Woman, and Lady Kitana, among others). Also various kinds of custom-made jackets, usually black or white and blinged out.  She also wears a black armband on each arm, one with Brody Sparks' logo and the other with Kenny Drake's. She dons her wedding ring and tapes over it, but opponents could still be busted open by left-handed punches.
Segment Attire: Still, essentially what her pic base wears. If there's little to no possibility of a situation breaking down, she'll usually opt for bodycon dresses or skirts and expensive designer heels. If she thinks she might have to throw hands, run, or do anything physical, she'll likely opt for jeans, crop tops or jerseys, and expensive sneakers or boots. 

RINGSIDE | INFORMATION.
Theme Music: "Formation" -- Beyonce.

(Credit to the GOAT video editors Rob and RD3 for my amazing trons!)
Entrance Description: The lights in the arena begin to glow a bright shade of blue, beginning in tandem as the sultry voice of Beyonce echoes over the PA system. After a few moments, Aria Jaxon struts out into view on the stage with a smirk creasing her expression. She makes her way to the center of the stage, doing a full one hundred and eighty-degree turn so the audience can get a look at her gear. The Californian brushes the dirt off her shoulders before proceeding down the ramp, initially with outstretched arms. Her smile grows to a wider, more visible one as three bell chimes cut through the air. She removes whatever pair of her signature shades she's wearing, tossing them out into the crowd as she walks down the aisle. A  pop echoes within the arena’s four walls as the ring announcer gets the introductions underway. Jaxon continues down the ramp at a brisk pace, high-fiving fans along the barricade as she goes. Aria hops up onto the ring apron, amidst scattered cheers and camera flashes dotting the audience. She blows a kiss out to the crowd before stepping over bottom rope, entering the ring at last. The petite Californian heads for the nearest corner, climbing onto the middle rope, posing for pictures and hyping the crowd up some more before hopping down and leaning back against the turnbuckles. All the while, her music continues to play and her brown eyes are fixed on the ramp. Aria awaits the start of the match with anticipation; she’s just dying to kick someone in the face tonight.

MOTIVATIONS.
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Exposure, if only to use her platform to bring attention to the sport she loves and inspire the people who watch her. Money and titles, because, well...titles are how you prove you became someone in this industry, and money because her love for nice things is well-documented. Love of the game, because she's done this since she was a teenager and she's never loved anything else the way she loves wrestling.
Tendency to Cheat: Rarely, and usually only to get even. It's never Plan A. 

Tendency to Insult: Only when provoked. Do not do this if you value your feelings and sense of self-worth.

IN-RING | INFORMATION.
Wrestling Debut: November 2011.
Favorite Match Types: Anything endurance-based (Last Man Standing, Two Out of Three Falls, Iron Man). Her resilience is a major strong point, and it’s almost ridiculous how much punishment someone this small can bounce back from. It also enables her to think outside of the box, take liberties, and use weapons.
Least Favorite Match Types: Battle Royal (heh).
Favorite Weapon: Light tubes or taser brass knuckles, both blue.

Wrestling Style: Submission-proficient technical showman with an aerial lean. She is known to employ a wide variety of submissions, and often has to resort to unconventional means of ensnaring opponents in them because she is almost always at a size and strength disadvantage. She is as quick as they come and can transition from one move into another with a scary amount of speed; don't blink, because if you do, she'll be able to capitalize before you even know you're in trouble. While Aria doesn't take to the skies as often as she once did, she still can and will fly, and isn't afraid to use a few high-flying maneuvers to throw her opponents off-kilter. Her already-educated feet practically became lethal weapons after the time she spent working in Japan, and as such, kicks are a cornerstone of her arsenal. If all else fails, she is absolutely capable of kicking someone's teeth down their throat.
In-Ring Achievements: 

-- OWA World Championship x1 (04.20.19 - 12.15.19)
-- SSW Puroresu World Championship x3 (03.31.18 - 07.28.18; 06.28.20 - 08.23.20; 12.27.20 - 03.27.21; inaugural) 

-- OWA Clash of the Titans winner (2019, inaugural)
-- SSW Spirit Royale (2020, inaugural)
-- OWA Spartan Championship x1 (04.04.21 - 05.02.21)
-- OWA Outlaw Championship x1 (04.12.20 - 11.08.20; inaugural)
-- OWA World Tag Team Championships x1, with Stephanie Matsuda (09.12.20 - 02.07.21)
-- SSW World Tag Team Championships x1, with Stephanie Matsuda (02.20.21 - 03.28.21)
-- SSW Best In The World Series (2018, inaugural)
-- First OWA Grand Slam Champion
-- Second OWA Triple Crown Champion
-- *** Women’s World Championship x1 (06.24.17 - 03.25.18; longest-reigning and most defenses)
-- *** Vixens Championship x1 (05.28.16 - 07.03.16)
-- *** Empress of Elite (2015, inaugural)
-- *** Young Lions Cup holder x1 (07.09.16 - 04.23.17)
Endorsements: Ivy Park, Roc Nation Sports, Monster Energy, Fenty Beauty, F4LL Apparel, PILEDRIVER Athletics. 

Common Moves:
001. Back handspring tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown

002. Diving hurricanrana 
003. Guillotine choke DDT, followed by punches
004. Hair-pull curb stomp
005. Kneebar, sometimes transitioned from a rolling single-leg slam

006. Kneeling figure-four leglock, followed by elbow strikes to a trapped opponent
007. Matrix evasion
008. Multiple kick variations
--Bicycle toe, followed by a leaping clothesline

--Penalty
--Roundhouse
--Running split-legged Yakuza
--Scorpion
--Spinning heel
009. Multiple suplex variations

--Butterfly, transitioned into a cross armbreaker
--Sliding German
--Snap dragon
010. Rope-hung triangle choke
011. Sling Blade
012. Tilt-a-whirl dropped into a back kick, facebuster, or Fujiwara armbar

Signature Moves:
001. Absolute Monarchy I (Step-up jumping knee strike, sometimes preceded by a running start)

002. Absolute Monarchy II (Hip-toss knee strike)
003. Galactica Cannon (Springboard superkick)
004. Hillside Strangler (Step-up triangle choke) -- adopted from and used in tribute to Kenny Drake
005. Moon Twilight Flash (Hurricanrana driver)
006. Sparks Fly (Diving somersault neckbreaker) -- adopted from and used in tribute to Brody Sparks

Finishing Moves:
001. 187 (Reverse STO, followed by a Koji clutch)

002. 187: Reloaded (Springboard arm triangle facebuster, followed into an arm triangle choke) -- setup kind of looks like THIS
003. Royal Blue (Bicycle superkick, sometimes preceded by a wrist-lock spun into a close-range version) -- main finisher; will double (or triple) tap with this one if she deems it necessary
UF. Midnight Zero (Running, jumping, springboard, or handspring cutter transitioned into a dragon sleeper)

Rare Finisher:
001. California Crush (Diving or springboard corkscrew stunner)

RECORD.
[35-8-3]

NOTES.
Aria’s biggest pitfall from an in-ring standpoint is that she can be rather emotional, and that manifests it in a few forms. Namely, it’s usually either getting angry or frustrated when things don’t go her way, taunting her opponents one time too many, or selling them short. She's also extremely crafty, and she's definitely not above using her ring awareness or surroundings to get out of a jam.

Last edited by Aria Jaxon on May 7th 2021, 9:19 pm; edited 59 times in total

Michael Bishop and Noah Reigner have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 7:02 pm

Heel Aria about to change the game.
Back to top Go down
Kai D Oh

Kai D Oh

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 9:41 pm

I'm afraid I've got some bad news...your arrival here to our Alliance is obviously only so you can afford to pay for more of that fake ass horse hair seeing as how you idiotically threw away your old job for your petty little friendships!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 10:16 pm

Bad News Bart wrote:
I'm afraid I've got some bad news...your arrival here to our Alliance is obviously only so you can afford to pay for more of that fake ass horse hair seeing as how you idiotically threw away your old job for your petty little friendships!
STOP BEING R00D BEFORE I CHOKE YOU
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 10:42 pm

We love a Queen!
Back to top Go down
The Council

The Council

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 12:20 am

Sliding in those DMs like

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. Giphy
Back to top Go down
Kai D Oh

Kai D Oh

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 12:50 am

I'm afraid I've got some Bad News...it would seem that OWA has been having a mass influx of absolutely as you americans like to call them..."thirsty" men! Well I will assure you Ms. Jaxon. I Am For Real when I say out of all the things to despise you for, the greatest reason is all of these lowly dogs that you attract wherever you go!
Back to top Go down
HENDRIX

HENDRIX

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 7:30 pm

Cute, a "Queen". Just know that every deck of cards has four, and you're certainly not the only one around here.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 10:22 pm

HENDRIX wrote:
Cute, a "Queen". Just know that every deck of cards has four, and you're certainly not the only one around here.

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. Tenor
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 6:48 pm

Hi champion :]
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 8:09 pm

CM Nas wrote:
Hi champion :]
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 13th-hey-boo
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2018, 2:46 am

Updates:

--Using purple-haired Sasha now bc I have no impulse control.

--As such, some new color-coded move names to go with that.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2018, 5:46 am

Kween!
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. Tenor

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2018, 11:29 am

Aria got rid of her Venom hair? Now it's gonna go try to find a new host body
Back to top Go down
Abholos

Abholos

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2018, 5:13 pm

Hey bae.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2018, 1:52 am

Updates:

-- Tweaked alignment, and consequently, gimmick and motivations as well.

-- New entrance theme.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2018, 7:28 pm

brutally honest tweener

Praise be the lord, Pure Heel Thot Aria has begone.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2018, 10:40 pm

BUMPED BC I GOT MOOOOOOOOVED. I'M BEATING NIGGAS' ASSES NOW.

Also, Sparks Fly is a sig again and I added a couple nicknames. But yeah.
Back to top Go down
Viola DeMarco

Viola DeMarco

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2018, 11:00 pm

Bye bitch.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2018, 2:21 am

@Viola: Mom, please.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2018, 5:41 am

Olympus better :]
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2018, 12:01 pm

Hi and welcome! Can’t wait to see what you br-

...oh...

Ah shit.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 1:46 am

BUMP FOR POST-CLASH CHANGES. OLD THEME BACK, OLD HAIR COLOR BACK, OLD MOVES/MOVE NAMES BACK.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 2:28 am

We Stan a Queen.

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 12:53 am

I have no manager, I can't be managed. I have no self-control. Tell my pic base to stop changing her hair color and maybe I'll find some chill. 

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. Tumblr_pw5mclKb2E1y03zq8o3_400
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 2:13 am

Brody Blue returns. Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 3219267728 Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 3219267728 Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 3219267728

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 5:17 am

BLUERIA!!!
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 3:37 pm

Me when I make this hoe go back to black.

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 5BH0
Back to top Go down
The Council

The Council

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2019, 1:57 am

Persephone Bane wrote:

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. You-must-be-at-least-this-tall-to-ride-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2019, 10:12 pm

Persephone Bane wrote:

I change hair colors and still win. Don't make me roundhouse you into your 18th persona.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2020, 2:04 am

--Added my second tron. (thank you, RD3!)
--Got rid of a few basic moves.
--Added a new finisher.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2020, 10:07 pm

-- I think my record is completely up to date.

-- Kenny Drake-centric changes: took the Willamette River Strangler and renamed it for geographic reasons, and added the other armband to my in-ring attire.

-- Got rid of a couple basic moves.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2020, 9:24 pm

this that Queen shit.

Aria Jaxon has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2020, 3:26 pm

Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 3075383602 Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 3075383602 Aria Jaxon | The Queen. 3075383602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria Jaxon | The Queen.   Aria Jaxon | The Queen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria Jaxon | The Queen.
Page 1 of 1