Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.

Go down 
+2
Noah Krieger
Scott Oasis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. Empty
PostSubject: Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.   Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 12:24 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall thoughts:
Back to top Go down
Noah Krieger

Noah Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.   Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 12:30 am

Favorite Match: Main Event - All the way!

Favorite Moment: The Tribunal's Segment, a lot to break down from that one.

Most shocking result/moment: Kulina's title loss.

Who had the best/worst night: DT (Best) & Arata (Worst) - Triple Threat curse continues.

Who stole the show: All who competed in the closer.

I think this was a terrific show to continue on the road to Final Destination V, it really feels as OWA is continuing to make strides towards the end of the season, and it's only going to get better from here. The biggest show of the year is shaping up quite nicely, as shown by the confirmation of DT/Raivo headlining night three.
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.   Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 1:10 am

Favorite match: 
-Personal Bias aside, all of the matches were good on the show, but Nasir Moore vs. Moongoose McQueen was wild. The Den Rules match was really good, too.

Favorite moment: 

-Personal Bias aside, Raivo getting his spot for Final Destination was awesome to see.

Most shocking result/moment:

Personal Bias aside, Sena winning the Outlaw Championship and then Tyler Kulina spending three parts of the show expressing Brooklyn Rage was shocking and worrisome. Hopefully Cassie can calm his nerves.

Who had the best/worst night:
-Personal Bias as- I'm probably gonna say that at each part at this point, so let me stop.

Best: Sena, Raivo, and Jason-Aria Goon Squad

Worst: Sena, Arata, and Nasir Moore

Who stole the show:
-Nasir Moore vs. Moongoose McQueen got so many reactions from people, so I'll go with that. I do love the Main Event, though.

Overall thoughts: Very good show overall. Glad to see Kingdom show out on the Promo Page as well for the big event before Final Destination, as it was great to see the fed come together to enjoy some Pro Wrestling fuckery. I'm excited for the event!
Back to top Go down
RAMBEAUX

RAMBEAUX

PostSubject: Re: Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.   Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2023, 6:23 pm

Favorite match: Den Rules went HARD.

Favorite moment: A spinebuster - from the second rope - onto a bed of nails is like getting impaled. That was sickening.

Most shocking result/moment: Wasn't expecting Sena to win the title off of Tyler (but then again, it's Carlos and he wins everything)

Who had the best/worst night: DT after one of the best title defenses ever had the best night. Arata, for sure, got really fucked up and had a bad night. Also, Nas' knee is also having a bad night. RIP the boy.

Who stole the show: Fuck personal bias, The Tribunal stole the show with the monster line up we've got.

Overall thoughts: The best Kingdom-esque show we've had in such a long ass time.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.   Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2023, 1:10 am

Favorite match: The opening match actually. It was kinda surreal seeing an OWA match live again. Definitely brought in some feelings.

Favorite moment: The finish to Den Rules, absolutely brutal stuff!

Most shocking result/moment: Jeff X being the daddy. Also The Tribunal's existence.

Who had the best/worst night: Best night belongs to FTM for sure. My brothas headlining FD! Worst goes to me and Jeff. My knee in shambles and Jeff checks finna be in shambles from back child support.

Who stole the show: FTM fr fr. My bois up

Overall thoughts: Like I said earlier, this was a surreal experience for me. I feel blessed to be welcomed back into this community after so long. Not to make this too sentimental, this show reminded me exactly why I have so much passion for what we do. Both a humbling and fun night at the same time, creating a beautifully joyful experience overall for ya boi! Cant wait for FD!
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.   Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2023, 7:12 pm

Favorite Match: I'm gonna say the main event. Suspenseful, hard hitting, and between three of the most talented writers in the fed. It lived up to their hard work for sure. 

Favorite Moment: Tyler dropping the bombshell that Jeff X was his long-lost father that he had been searching for. I knew eventually that whole "missing dad" angle would play out but I was NOT expecting that. 

Most Shocking Result: The Sena title win. I was not expecting that one from a storyline or personal perspective, but with the way things were written out and how everything is set up going forward, it was a well-thought move. 

Best Night: FTM- Both winners, both moving on to Final Destination to Main Event. 

Worst Night: Sena. Yeah, he won the Outlaw title, but he accidentally hit a woman, his best friend jumped him twice AND the tag team that he was trying to keep together has fallen apart. Not a good night at the office. 

Who Stole the show: Kenny Drake with his brutality and FTM for being the dudes who are doing more and more WITHOUT cheating and bullshit. They live up to the hype. 

Overall Thoughts: 9.75/10 Show was damn near flawless and the only reason I didn't give 10/10 was I don't want to look like the usual ass kisser and proclaim every show THE BEST THING EVER! Surprising title change, some incredible storyline developments and lots of fun. A very entertaining Kingdom special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.   Burning Sky 2023 Reactions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Sky 2023 Reactions.
Page 1 of 1