Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_vote_lcapBig Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_voting_barBig Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_vote_lcapBig Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_voting_barBig Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:14 am

Either we appreciating him, or he is appreciating him. Props to one of the best head writers I've worked with. You earned this run and here's to more fuckery.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:28 am

BIG BHOMIE OASIS! CONGRATULATIONS MY GUY! You can Seek and Destroy me anytime.  Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. 3686634910

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:30 am

We all love ya, Oasis. Enjoy your title!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 2:32 am

You know, for all the jokes that some of us crack about the lengths you go to in order to keep yourself out of the limelight...you deserve this. It took you a long time to get back to this point. You put so much energy into writing others to look like a million bucks and weaving these wonderful stories, and now, you get to enjoy something a little more cut-and-dry. You get to just enjoy the fruits of your labor for once, and sit at the top of the food chain with the gold that you earned. Couldn't have happened to a better dude. Congrats, Hoasis.

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 2:39 am

You deserve this, Oasis. Every other head writer in OWA has picked things from being apart of your Voltage Gang. The amount of work you put into making everyone come out as a star is something to behold. You legit make anyone under your brand come out as a threat in whatever feud they are in. Now time to give yourself the spotlight, you glorious roided human being.

Congrats Oasis.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 2:43 am

I LOVE YOU, BIIIIITCH. I AIN'T EVER GON' STOP LOVING YOU, BIIIITCH. CONGRATULATIONS.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 6:13 pm

You have worked hard, never complained and always kept from pushing yourself senselessly to the top even when you could have.

That makes you all the more deserving of this victory. Congratulations my boy!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 6:32 pm

Eh. I GUESS you did good...

IM KIDDING!! YOU DESERVE THIS SO GOD DAMN MUCH IT MAKES ME WANNA PUNCH A CAT!

Great job, Boss. You earned it.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 6:41 pm

Congrats Oasis (H).
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 8:52 pm

Major props go out to Oasis.  If I can't have the World Title, then there's nobody else I'd rather see with it.  Congrats man.  You deserve it for all you do for this place - especially us over here on Kingdom.

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 10:49 pm

Oasis is the man. Very happy for you, Scott.

Now let's get the Big Oasis Babes up in this bitch.
Back to top Go down
Wild Boys

Wild Boys

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 11:58 pm

#VOLTAGEGANG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.
Page 1 of 1