Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.

Go down 
+7
kennydrake
"The Golden Voice"
Persephone Bane
Zumi
Aria Jaxon
Gareth Cason
Christopher Sabertooth
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. Empty
PostSubject: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 1:14 am

Either we appreciating him, or he is appreciating him. Props to one of the best head writers I've worked with. You earned this run and here's to more fuckery.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 1:28 am

BIG BHOMIE OASIS! CONGRATULATIONS MY GUY! You can Seek and Destroy me anytime.  Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. 3686634910

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 1:30 am

We all love ya, Oasis. Enjoy your title!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 2:32 am

You know, for all the jokes that some of us crack about the lengths you go to in order to keep yourself out of the limelight...you deserve this. It took you a long time to get back to this point. You put so much energy into writing others to look like a million bucks and weaving these wonderful stories, and now, you get to enjoy something a little more cut-and-dry. You get to just enjoy the fruits of your labor for once, and sit at the top of the food chain with the gold that you earned. Couldn't have happened to a better dude. Congrats, Hoasis.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 2:39 am

You deserve this, Oasis. Every other head writer in OWA has picked things from being apart of your Voltage Gang. The amount of work you put into making everyone come out as a star is something to behold. You legit make anyone under your brand come out as a threat in whatever feud they are in. Now time to give yourself the spotlight, you glorious roided human being.

Congrats Oasis.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 2:43 am

I LOVE YOU, BIIIIITCH. I AIN'T EVER GON' STOP LOVING YOU, BIIIITCH. CONGRATULATIONS.
Back to top Go down
"The Golden Voice"

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. 97-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2019, 6:13 pm

You have worked hard, never complained and always kept from pushing yourself senselessly to the top even when you could have.

That makes you all the more deserving of this victory. Congratulations my boy!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2019, 6:32 pm

Eh. I GUESS you did good...

IM KIDDING!! YOU DESERVE THIS SO GOD DAMN MUCH IT MAKES ME WANNA PUNCH A CAT!

Great job, Boss. You earned it.
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2019, 6:41 pm

Congrats Oasis (H).
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2019, 8:52 pm

Major props go out to Oasis.  If I can't have the World Title, then there's nobody else I'd rather see with it.  Congrats man.  You deserve it for all you do for this place - especially us over here on Kingdom.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2019, 10:49 pm

Oasis is the man. Very happy for you, Scott.

Now let's get the Big Oasis Babes up in this bitch.
Back to top Go down
Abholos

Abholos

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2019, 11:58 pm

#VOLTAGEGANG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.   Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Dick Daddy, Scott Oasis Appreciation thread.
Page 1 of 1