Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton Yesterday at 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Poet Yesterday at 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll Empty
PostSubject: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2019, 12:20 am

Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll EbPPVwCXYAA_A5m?format=jpg
🏆Jonetta Stone🏆

Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll 360fx360f
Jonetta's hockey entrance mask
Basic Information

Nickname(s):

Poacher
Ivory Doll
Beast Slayer
Anima
Catwalker

Height: 5’,10’’
Weight: 175
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada

Picture Base: Lacey Evans.

Character Information

Disposition/Alignment:

Bruiser Heel (Think a villain from those roller derbies like movies, but a large pinch of mean girls and a female Kraven the Hunter too. Or think Cruella de Vil as a younger tomboy. Or for anime fans, think Boa Hancock but rougher.)

Gimmick:

The star graduate of the first class in the Wrestling Grotto, Jonetta has been an athlete since she wore her first ice skates as a child in the great white north, and a scourge of a bruiser just as long when they put a hockey stick in her hands and whenever given the chance to take the gloves off in the rink. When she wasn’t in classes, or being taken out of classes for such events, she spent her school days winning hockey and wrestling trophies. During the weekends she spent her time hunting different kind of trophies, putting their severed heads in her trophy room and adding their fur to spruce up her wardrobe.

Jonetta is a sadistic tomboy with a vain streak.

She is a wild pragmatist, a dangerously aggressive woman who will grind and break her adversaries with submissions and strong arm brawling to stomp her way towards the top of the industry. She is cold and will show her enemies no mercy

Ringside Information

Theme Music: ‘Heaven Can Wait' by LSD

Special Entrance [Optional]:

The lights go out, gold smoke and lights fill the arena, with the first sight being the hockey mask of Jonetta Stone and the white ermine fur trim of her black parka. Jonetta steadily walks to the ring, and climbs to the top rope from the ring apron, taking off her mask to give watching eyes a confident look, and then she descends into the ring. 

Motivations

Pride and ambition. It’s just a habit of hers as someone who has been in sports, hunting and been told she’s beautiful all her life, it’s second nature and ordained for her to go after such things. Since the departure of Dollhouse, her personality has become more sour and cold.

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Sometimes
Think more like how people would do cheap shots/fouls in Hockey, Basketball, Boxing, etc vibe.

In-Ring Information

Finisher

1. Stack Overflow(Cartwheel Death Valley Driver)

2. The Humbler(Camel Clutch{Sometimes Leg-Trap Camel Clutch on flexible/smaller opponents she can woman handle or stand up with in the move.})

3. Cross Check(Pounce)

UF. Down the Ivory Tower(Tombstone Pile Driver from Top Rope or elevated surface)

Signatures:
1. Jaqqum Tree(Tree of Woe)
🏆Quell of The Wild🏆can lead to the following as combos or done alone:

Alternation kicks to the sides of the trapped opponent

Running toe kick to the throat

Inverted DDT

2. Arm Trap DDT
3. Tranquilizer(Knockout Punch)
4. Indian Deathlock Cobra Twist
5. Catwalking(Randy Orton stomping) *Tribute to fellow Canadian J-Dynasty member Jaywalker, once called “Jaywalking”, this time a play on the catwalk/runway

Common Moves:

1. Arrow of Death Suicide Dive
2. Rear naked chokehold
3. Master Lock
4. Shoulder Breaker
5. Armbar
6. German Suplex
7. Lariat
8. Big Boot
9. Running Uppercut
10. Scoop Powerslam
11. Judo throw

Notes:

She was trained in The Wrestling Grotto, and was credited as the top graduate in their first round of students. While her athletic chops cannot be denied, there are rumours of bullying, politics, and ex-comminutions(i.e Maggall) in her closet claimed to play a role in this.

Her friendship and membership in the Dollhouse comes from a complicated connection between the J-Dynasty and HiVe brands that have been feuding and aligning with each other for years.

The Wrestling Grotto actually frowns upon the concept of bloodlines over training to hone your craft, but this mirrors how she is a privileged western girl/imperialist. Such rules/concepts only apply to enemies, not allies(like how western countries can support family dynasties in politics within their own country and support foreign dictators abroad), her respect for wrestling royalty through blood depends on what is convenient for her.

Jonetta is a known avid collector of rare animal fashion items, many nowadays illegal to sell. Obviously, she does not sell these. Whether the now banned for sale items were obtained as old family air looms, before the bans, or through dark channels, is up to you to decide. One of her favourites is an Ivory necklace(also why she goes by Ivory Doll in the Dollhouse).
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I8uIe2kjrqigAJcJQabpqXooWygNMYry6jSstoNO8NOy3NVgLsUAXEdPXhAtYOSCii0Zwf_KoVVuQCRrPe-Q2x1gkKC5f0ut8TQCVlHt8TWYgYhBMwux5tHF8bFeOB3s6bFyWlVp

Her entrance hockey mask is also made of ivory. 

Accomplishments:

OWA Women's World Champion
OWA Tag Team Champion(Dollhouse with Sweet Roxy & DiVA)
OWA 2020 Athena's Cup Winner
25 time OWA 24/7 Champion(sort of a gag title, the Dollhouse passed the title around 25 times between each other before vacating it and giving it back to OWA)

Last edited by Jonetta Stone on April 24th 2021, 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2019, 1:05 am

I did not expect this at all! Looking forward to your work!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2019, 3:50 am

Yay this is great (H).
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2019, 9:14 pm

Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll Giphy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2020, 8:26 pm

I have updated Jonetta's bio. Theme music, entrance, quasi alignment, and motivations.

Basically the same Jonetta, but with a tonal shift. She was always the bruiser of the Dollhouse, now with them gone other parts of her personality have become more emphasized.

Before she was about 70% blonde, privilege and imperialist undertones as Ivory Doll, 20% poacher focussing on fashion, 10% Canadian tomboy.

Now she is 40% Canadian and focused on her athletic background in hockey and being the top wrestling graduate of the Wrestling Grotto, 40% poacher/hunter, 10% Ivory Doll(less fashion lecturing and problematic references, more she just is confident in her looks and somewhat haughty, and likes talking about starching people), 10% angry chip on her shoulder.

*She still likes pinup and is unapologetic about anything she's ever done, but the fact she's outnumbered by The Void and the rest of the OWA roster(which she hates), she realizes she has to focus more on securing herself as threat and imposing her will on her enemies rather than enjoying the frilly stuff. More cunning and hard-hitting than ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2020, 7:16 pm

I really dig the change in character.
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2021, 10:40 pm

Slightly updated, theme song, entrance, and accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2021, 6:22 pm

CHANGED YOUR THEME BACK TO THE LEGENDARY BOP YEEEEEEEES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll   Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poacher X Poacher - Jonetta Stone - Ivory Doll
Page 1 of 1