Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.

Go down 
+4
Melanie B
Jessie B.
kennydrake
Holden Tudics
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. Empty
PostSubject: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 10:37 pm

Hopefully I'll get questions.  Hopefully I remember to answer them.  Such is the nature of AMA.

Last edited by Derelict on July 21st 2020, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 10:41 pm

HOWDY!!

What is your main goal for this character?

How did you come up with the character?

What are your top three...I dunno....Gangster movies?
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 10:54 pm

1. Essentially just to have fun and create something.  Like it says in his bio, I'm not really interested in winning gold.  I never have been.  I'd rather tell a story and create compelling rivalries and characters.  I haven't been a heel in e-fedding for a long time either, and I'd also like to see if I can tap into that and have fun again.

2. There are a lot of inspirations, the main one being indie wrestler Robert Baines, who used to portray a chipper transient named simply "The Hobo".  I always found it strange and somewhat admirable that he took such a positive approach to such a potentially Dickensian character.  You could just as easily go dark with it and play off of the fact that they're a part of society that everyone tries to avoid until their presence is entirely tuned out to some.  It can be easy to get away with a lot of things and learn a lot of secrets when everyone's trained themselves to disavow any knowledge of the elephant in the room.  That seems pretty powerful and dangerous to me.  There's also tertiary influences like "The Hitcher" and other horror/thrillers where someone seemingly down on their luck that knows how to manipulate human emotions preys on the weak willed.

3. Goodfellas is the best gangster movie of all time in my opinion.  You've got to go with Scarface in the number two spot, and I'll say Snatch for number three.  There are others that I like but don't watch as often, but those are the ones I actively seek out to watch.
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 11:07 pm

How long have you been e-fedding?

Any favourite TV shows?
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 11:45 pm

Hans Olsen wrote:
How long have you been e-fedding?

Any favourite TV shows?
1. A long time 

2. I currently don't have one that I get to watch consistently since I don't have cable.  Before I cut the cord I enjoyed Baskets, GLOW, Atlanta, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.  I'm also a big fan of Joe Bob Briggs's Last Drive In on Shudder.  If we're talking of all time, then it's the original run of the Twilight Zone.  I've seen a handful of the new stuff and it's meh.  I also like the wrestling stuff Viceland is pumping out.
Back to top Go down
Melanie B

Melanie B

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2019, 8:33 am

What other feds have you been in?
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2019, 8:48 am

Serenity Scorpio wrote:
What other feds have you been in?

I can't remember every initial over the years, but the most recent ones that come to mind that people around here know are LEGION, EAW, I was in Strong Style Wrestling for about a week but life stuff happened.  By the time things settled down and I was ready to come back to SSW it had shut down.  

Just searching a few key names and characters in my e-fedding "career" I've ran across a few places I don't even remember...
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2020, 8:33 pm

Bumpidy
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2020, 8:52 pm

What’s your all time favorite wrestling match?
Who has been your favorite opponent thus far?

And most importantly if given the choice would you be more likely to want to eat pizza or tacos?
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 7:38 am

Mark Michaels wrote:
What’s your all time favorite wrestling match?
Who has been your favorite opponent thus far?

And most importantly if given the choice would you be more likely to want to eat pizza or tacos?

The first question has a lot of answers, which means it has no answer.  Steamboat vs Flair at WrestleWar is the easiest answer.

Bull Connors honestly.  

Tacos.  I have a bad past history when it comes to pizza...
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 5:24 pm

How does it feel being the BIGGEST fuckin threat on Olympus? Did you think that it would happen as fast as it did? 

PS: I've been loving your promos and I am happy to see you as Champion, hun :3
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 5:34 pm

rare, medium-rare, medium, medium-well or well done big boi?
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 2:50 pm

Tarah Moore wrote:
How does it feel being the BIGGEST fuckin threat on Olympus? Did you think that it would happen as fast as it did? 

PS: I've been loving your promos and I am happy to see you as Champion, hun :3

I've never played a sort of monster heel character before, but I'm glad I've kept up enough to fulfill the vision of being a big monster whose hard to beat.  With that being said, I never expect to be in a title picture.

And thank you for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 2:52 pm

Rob wrote:
rare, medium-rare, medium, medium-well or well done big boi

Medium rare, but I do get the appeal of rare and wont send a steak back so long as it's not still mooing.  Anything after medium may as well be a hamburger.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 7:03 pm

When do you wanna get slammed again?

Actually tho.

Do you think you'll ever turn Professional back to Pizza Boy or is the character set for life in the current persona?

With how different the Olympus roster is compared to season 2, do you have a list of people you wanna face for the OHC?
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2020, 8:36 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
When do you wanna get slammed again?

Actually tho.

Do you think you'll ever turn Professional back to Pizza Boy or is the character set for life in the current persona?

With how different the Olympus roster is compared to season 2, do you have a list of people you wanna face for the OHC?

1. Anytime

2. I don't see it happening.  It could, and maybe the feud with Nobi will culminate with that, but I feel like The Professional is going to be the last stage of The Pizza Boy's career.  I honestly just brought him back to come into Wrestleworld, have a great feud with Nobi, and hopefully put him over in retirement.  Wrestleworld's dug it's hooks in deep though, so who knows? Underworld is volatile and without Nobi as my main rival there's no reason to be a Professional.  With that being said, considering some of the horrifying things I've done as the character, it'll be pretty hard to bring him back around to being the old Pizza Boy.  Maybe it's time he grew up and became a Pizza Man though...?

3.  Loads.  I feel like I've somehow been a ship passing in the night with a lot of these guys over the past decade or so.  I don't know if I've ever had a match with Finnegan Wakefield, and I've been on multiple rosters with Baba Yaga without interacting with him.  I'm surprised I haven't ran up on Harman Adrelean in my time with OWA to be honest, and I think both he and Darkane could be interesting rivals if not future allies to some degree.  I also think a promo battle against Jesus Christ would be interesting with The Derelict.  I've never truly explored if he even has a spiritual side.  I highly doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.   I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict:  Ask Me Anything. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm the OWA Heavyweight Champion, Derelict: Ask Me Anything.
Page 1 of 1