Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread

Go down 
+9
Devi Krysis
Emmanuelle
Nas
Tarah Moore
kennydrake
Gareth Cason
Clinton Stone
Persephone Bane
Michael Bishop
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2018, 11:11 pm

I'm dead inside, ask me questions

Last edited by Michael Bishop on July 5th 2020, 3:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2018, 11:18 pm

I think your character has some pretty great dynamic. What made you want to pick up this character?
Back to top Go down
Clinton Stone

Clinton Stone

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2018, 11:21 pm

Best prospect in the UFC?

Dream matches in efeds?

What is a typical day in the life of the meme god?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2018, 11:58 pm

Savannah Sunshine wrote:
I think your character has some pretty great dynamic. What made you want to pick up this character?

We not gonna go into detail about my debut shit, that's a skeleton I intend on burying in concrete. 

But in sum, The character's something I wanted to do, back in the day (a few years ago) I was on an MMA Efed. tl;dr, it went under, and after about a year of lurking and wanderin', I found EAW on a sunny, uneventful Wednesday in September of last year, and here I am, months later, having steadily improved. The Progression of the character isn't one I anticipated, had no real vision when I arrived, and the character's evolved from a vengeful, justice mongering bastard, to a foulmouthed, aggressive MMA fighter. 

The character itself is at a place I like, and the real jump to here started around January of last year. Where as on EAW proper the character turned heel and went on an interesting 'Nonbeliever' Run that was fun, after a few weeks it burnt out, where as on other places I decided to take him in a new direction: Bring out more of the Bisping/UFC style wit, and go from there. What's evolved is Michael 'Fucking' Bishop, who's not really evil or bad, but more so an asshole. He swears, he's blunt, he'll pull out a person's low points and cons, and throw it in their face all the while being absolutely aggressive and 'Fuck the System, Fuck the Management, and Fuck you'. He's got some Bisping, a bit of CM Punk's 2011 run, and some sugar and spice thrown in by me.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 12:09 am

Clinton Stone wrote:
Best prospect in the UFC?

Dream matches in efeds?

What is a typical day in the life of the meme god?

- As far as up and coming fighters go, I was betting on Porier for a while, as well as Namajunas and Khabib. Khabib I knew all the way back early last year he would be hot on Conor's heels once he announced he'd be coming back for more fights. Rose is another person people doubted. She had a record of 7 - 3, but even her losses were hard fought and not some glorious fuck ups like others have. Porier I think will give Khabib a run for his money, will he dethrone him? Remains to be seen, Khabib is the embodiment of the wet dream love I have for Ground MMA fighting, but even his fight against Al at 223 saw him get tapped more than he did against one of the best strikers in the LW division, Barboza. Maybe it was him being a bit cocky/confident, or maybe it was showing he needs improvement on his stand up. 

Looking forward, the whole DC Vs Stiopic Fight is gonna be a superfight. I think Stipe's got it, and I've heard the enormous amount of DC goat love, but Stipe's the heavyweight titan people have doubted. he toppled Hunt, Werdum, Overeem, Dos Santos, and derailed the fuck outta the 'ONE PUUUUUNCH' Hype train at 220, showing that he's far more improved than he was at the time of his last loss, which was around 4 years ago. DC's got a great wrestling and striking ability, even at 38 he fought Volk like he was in his 20s, but Stipe's grappling and Wrestling is still nothing to scoff at, and his striking power is more than spoken fore after his long his of recent knock outs. 

Just my tid bits on future UFC shit. 

- I gotta list, I'm checkin' it twice: A rematch with Finn seeing as I've got a new style of promoing would be fun, A wild card choice it might seem like bit I think tag teaming with Savannah would be fun just for the team up in itself, Nate I'd love to promo against once he's at 100%, and when you bring yer sexy cheeks here we can one hell of an MMA throw down. 

- Eat, Sleep, MemeTheShitOuttaPeople, Repeat.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2018, 11:09 am

Hey you sexy son of a bitch how're you? 

Did you find Scottsty the Ice Man yet?

When're you gonna toss that trash ass championship and reinstate the Intergalactic Championship? 

If you were to team up with someone in the THOT division who would it be? 

Black or White?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2018, 10:02 pm

Mitchell Bihzoop wrote:
Hey you sexy son of a bitch how're you? 

Did you find Scottsty the Ice Man yet?

When're you gonna toss that trash ass championship and reinstate the Intergalactic Championship? 

If you were to team up with someone in the THOT division who would it be? 

Black or White?

Nothing much Bitch, how're you?

Nah, gotta check under Keelan's bed. 

When they bury it and I can finally let it die. 

Aria, but she almost tore mom's arm off, probably the sugar girls because the match would be fun as fuck. 

I like colors
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2018, 10:07 pm

What's 7 times 8 times 8 times dolphin? 

Who? 

Is Gareth Dangerous? 

What's your MMA record? 

Who is the best commentator in wrestling history? 

How do they make Starbursts so juicy?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2018, 10:17 pm

Gareth Cason wrote:
What's 7 times 8 times 8 times dolphin? 

Who? 

Is Gareth Dangerous? 

What's your MMA record? 

Who is the best commentator in wrestling history? 

How do they make Starbursts so juicy?
It's 448, divided to the power of a Great White. 

Michael Fucking Bishop. 

Gareth looks dangerous, Gareth showed he can be dangerous, let's watch this week's kingdom and see if Gareth continues to be dangerous, all around, 8/10 danger consistency so yes. 

Bishop was used in a mock/small time MMA fed, and then in story he's been doing this for around ten years. haven't officially decided, but the inflated (because fuck it) story record was 75 - 1 - 3

Kawajai of course. 

They inject liquidated dead babies into them.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2018, 10:40 pm

Hey, buddy, what's the haps?

Who is your favorite hockey team?

If you hate hockey, what is your favorite sport/team?

Professional wrestling is a dangerous sport. As Michael Cole once said, "It ain't ballet." In that vein, what is the square root of 144?

If there is no will, is there STILL a way?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2018, 11:33 pm

kennydrake wrote:

Professional wrestling is a dangerous sport. As Michael Cole once said, "It ain't ballet." In that vein, what is the square root of 144?

Nothing much homeslice, people don't usually ask me questions so it's a nice change. 

I'm a Chicago boy, so I gotta go the almighty Black Hawks. 

Don' really know. Never been a mainstream sport guy, honestly there was the one time I picked the patriots when everyone wanted the falcons, so I'd say whatever the funnest at the time. 

Why that would be 12 my dude, the same number of spears I'll shove up Oasis' ass when I find him

Why Kenny my dude. Will is just a form of consent, and as pa pa Cosby has shown, don't need consent when it comes to finding a way. 
On a not so rapey side note, just learn from my promos over the past year: If you don't succeed. try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, HEY the two month loosing streak is finally over!!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2018, 1:08 am

Mitchell Bihzoop wrote:
kennydrake wrote:

Nothing much homeslice, people don't usually ask me questions so it's a nice change. 

I'm a Chicago boy, so I gotta go the almighty Black Hawks. 

Don' really know. Never been a mainstream sport guy, honestly there was the one time I picked the patriots when everyone wanted the falcons, so I'd say whatever the funnest at the time. 

Why that would be 12 my dude, the same number of spears I'll shove up Oasis' ass when I find him

Why Kenny my dude. Will is just a form of consent, and as pa pa Cosby has shown, don't need consent when it comes to finding a way. 
On a not so rapey side note, just learn from my promos over the past year: If you don't succeed. try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, HEY the two month loosing streak is finally over!!
Every answer is perfect. Bless you, young man.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 11:00 pm

HI REVVYDEAR!!!!

1.) Who is someone you wish you could promo against that you never got too?

2.) Who would be your Genderbent Pic Base?

3.) How many mothers do you have? 

4.) How does it feel being a OWT trainer and bossing smol wrestlers around till they cry?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 11:13 pm

Wait someone asked me something who the fuc- 

OH HAI TARAH. 

I think Senn and I could've put on something metal as fuck. 

Genderbent what the fuck That's.... An interesting question. Don't do wamman, but I guess- Megan Anderson seems like she'd fit. 

One: Savannah, I have a father: Oasis, an auntie: Aria, a disconjointed lover: Nate, and uncle: Carlos "Coked to the bones" Rosso. 

I mean, not really bossing per say. OWT babbs needed a coach and it fits, was fun getting to meet Aengus, keeping Thorsen from killing people- still can't teach em any kicks though, cause, obvious. Pretty fun time here honestly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2020, 6:00 pm

Since they call me the Petty Officer, I’m bringing this Ship Byke (to port).
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 3:26 am

Michael Bishop wrote:
Since they call me the Petty Officer, I’m bringing this Ship Byke (to port).
you know what...this has a lot of charm to it and isn't just "petty" theft. huh? huh? get it? pett-

alright I'll stop. 
Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  2542892552
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 6:31 am

But fr, imo all you need is one key grudge feud with an established main event talent to truly push you into that small crew of talent yourself. Who do you see as the one guy/girl that could bring that out of you best?
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 10:30 am

What is one thing you want to do in storyline before you leave OWA?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 4:59 pm

April Song wrote:
What is one thing you want to do in storyline before you leave OWA?

If absolutely nothing else, it’s gotta be finishing up the whole “Highway to Revenge” storyline with the former Wolvesden members. One of the driving motives for Bishop coming back was to shove his boot up Nate Cage and Kenny Drake’s ass, and although it’s been a minute since June 2018, it’s definitely a 2 years in the making kind of thing. Kenny Drake, although having lost the world championship, is still Kenny fucking Drake at the height of his power rn. Nate Cage is a twisted version of himself being akin to the literal devil. 

Even if I don’t end up winning any titles in however long I’m here for (likely cause I’m trash), then I could see a Kill Bill esc saga of hunting down the former members, with subsequent dire consequences and an all out war being the result.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 9:14 pm

These fuck boys stuck me on 24 hour Staff Duty, so while I’m tryna write two promos ask me anything. Literally anything. Please.
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 9:19 pm

Where did you get your start in OWA?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 3:49 am

If you had to team with people not named Oasis or Carlos and go for the tag gold who would your top 5 picks be and what reason would you pick those people?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 5:36 pm

Devi Krysis wrote:
Where did you get your start in OWA?
So by "Start" i'm guessin' you mean how pre retirement Bishop was. So, Eh. 

My original start was Bishop when he debuted back in March 2018, or was it April? Basically, very first Kingdom episode I debuted in a Triple Threat with Miltiades and McAdams. Both were substantially better promoers. Ended up losing but I'd like to think the match showed off Bishop in the proto-powerhouse version he is now. Feud went on, Oasis and I had a pretty bomb ass feud, which transitioned into a small tag team. Eventually when the Wolvesden were in their prime as a stable, Carlos, Oasis, and I took them on in the not!Really!Official stable now known as "Fight Club". It could've branched into a feud. 

But I went homeless. 
Then joined the army. 

I honestly had no plan to come back, hence the 20 month break. I was tired, bitter from this one fed and their fuckboys fucking me over, thought I was the worst person to ever promo (still kind of do). But, realized that the story of the MMA heavyweight champion trying to find success in a world he didn't know after his former company collapsed needed to be finished. 2 years later, after doing some r/nosleep stories that helped me cultivate better writing skills, I came back in January. Was a literal god damn 3 days prior decision, spur of the moment. 

Nasir Moore wrote:
If you had to team with people not named Oasis or Carlos and go for the tag gold who would your top 5 picks be and what reason would you pick those people?

> Tag Team 
> That's where you fucked up Kiddo 
I'm pretty burnt out on tag teams after 2 went horribly wrong, and the 3rd led to my retirement. But eh, the ones that would make storyline sense kinda are Teddy, Nobi, Aria, Jeff, and Finn. Another 5 if storyline didn't matter is Cloud, Kenny, Mav, Gareth, and Bull. 

But apart from that, eh. Like I said, pretty burnt out on tag wrestling. Never got the chance to really get into it well.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 1:27 am

All time matchups you’d like to see not including yourself
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 10:44 am

Nasir Moore wrote:
All time matchups you’d like to see not including yourself
- EON Vs Jacob Knight 
- Aria vs Alyssa 
- Oasis vs Carlos 
- Liara vs Dulce
- Morrighan vs Eris
- Jeff vs Kenny 
- Finn vs You 
- Chaz vs Gareth 
There's plenty more but that's off the top of my head. Some of the best match ups to me are seeing people who are not only top of their game, but have cultivated and developed their character in a way that makes their story arc complete. So when they cross paths you not only have high quality shit, but these two people you've grown attached to are now head to head and one has to take that loss.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 7:22 pm

What's your fav thing about Poland?

What do you know about Poland?

What's your favorite polish word?

What's your dream stable?

Why you're overstuffed sausage?

Why you're a snake?

What you have learnt from me?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 7:42 pm

Rob wrote:
What's your fav thing about Poland?

What do you know about Poland?

What's your favorite polish word?

What's your dream stable?

Why you're overstuffed sausage?

Why you're a snake?

What you have learnt from me?
- Ya'll are fuckin' badass. From the fuckin' Winged Hussars, to the Battle of Wizna where 300 polish army held out against 30,000 germans in a panzer divison. Joanna, the former strawweight queens hails from there. 

- The above, I'm a big history buff so ya'll always historically have been some of the toughest fuckers in Europe. 

- K U R W A

- Fight Club but Oasis' too busy politicing and Carlos is retired. 

- Because I'm fat but lovable 

- Because I'm a sneky son of a bitch 

- That Animal Posting helps you meet some of the best people on this earth.

Rob has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 8:21 pm

What is your opinion on the Irish Republican Army?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 8:57 pm

Maverick wrote:
What is your opinion on the Irish Republican Army?

Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  98f

Mav. has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 1:15 am

can papa rev get some asks?

pls
Back to top Go down
Revy

Revy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 1:21 am

Do you believe in UFOs?

Do you believe in Ghosts?

Do you believe in Love?

Do you believe in female condoms?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 1:38 am

Revy wrote:
Do you believe in UFOs?

Do you believe in Love?

Do you believe in UFOs?
Yep. Government's definitely hiding shit because an easy 80% of the human population would freak the fuck out and aliens don't wanna fuck with us because we're too busy fucking around to get to space. Space is literally infinite, there's other life out there. The US navy literally confirmed extraterrestrial UFOs 

I spent 7 months pulling tower guard in Saddam Hussein's haunted ass palace which was used as an ISIS kill house, and then the Iraqi Army buried the same ISIS dudes in the elevator shaft with their victims and concreted over it all. There were fucky ass ghosts running around there all the time. Ghosts exist. 

Do you believe in Love?
I'm going to die alone but at least Finn and Alyssa are happy simping for each other ig. 

On a slightly fucked up, but real note, those became a thing as an anti rape device in south africa. So yee, they exist.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 4:15 pm

Desired Match Opponents or Feuds from Olympus and Odyssey

Tell me about YOUR Deployment my good sir

I made Fiora guarantee he'll pay you back your money after he finishes college, how you feel?

Book it, you're winning your first world championship: Who you winning off of, when are you doing it, what's the match type, whats the basic story going into it?

If you could use one actual wrestling theme as your theme, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2021, 4:48 pm

Nas wrote:

I made Fiora guarantee he'll pay you back your money after he finishes college, how you feel?

Book it, you're winning your first world championship: Who you winning off of, when are you doing it, what's the match type, whats the basic story going into it?

Honestly, there's a fucking bunch; Finnegan Wakefield because of the story there. I've always felt like there feud was an unfinished buisness, Bishop was a heel, however turned face afterwards. I feel like the Anti-Hero face vs The Baby Face would be a great dynamic, and could be money. Keelan because he was always fun to promo against, and does a really great Heel. Nathan Fiora because Bishop beat his ass 2 times and I think now that he's in his whole catholic church ass gimmick, him deeming Bishop to be some sort of revenant demon could be a fun feud. And then you know, Noah fuckin' Reigner and Graham Baker, guys I fuckin' wanted to face years back but never got to. 

On Odyssey I think The Banshee could be fun to go up against, an MMA Fighter who's lost herself to her demons vs A man who's gotten his under control. Alyssa Grace because she's fucking great at what she does. April Song because a program with her would be money, and with her similar backgrounds to Bishop could make for a fun ass ride. Hana because I'd honestly love to see how the fuck I would promo Bishop style against fuckin' baby yoda. Also because Arata is great at what they do. 

Fuuuuuck..... I'll be honest, getting dabbed and hazed on by Toxic leadership for 10 months straight, mildly combating ISIS, and coming into near conflict with Iran. The Iran shit pissed me off because they'd been shooting at us AND Iraqi citizens for a year and a half prior to start some shit, the whole thing boiled up but never over, honestly shit left me just tired. But hey we got dat experience and money so we gucci. Also, the boredom and freetime on Deployment is what brought me back. I would be in the clash rn promoing if it wasn't for the iraq deployment. 

You my boy and this is why. 

Honestly.... Who am I winning off of specifically? Dunno. I feel it would have to be a just straight up, monster heel. Bishop has always done great as the face, he's complicated, he's an asshole, he's violent, brutal, but when push comes to shove he's the man you back when an actually evil fucker rears their head. It's why I love his shit with Nate Cage and Havoc. I think if he's winning a world title, it's being the only man that can end the reign of terror off of an absolute monster. Going from a man who was demonized and forgotten, to the last good mothafucker to do so, would be, for me, a story coming full circle. 

Battle Cry - Kenny Omega, cause I get turnt to that shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 4:35 am

After the successful SSW debut of 
Spoiler:
 I'm trying to get more animals into the fed. How would you feel about fighting a tiger?

If you could backhand anyone on the roster right now, who's getting a pimp slap from The Revenant?

What was your biggest positive learning experience during your time being deployed?

Top five favourite active UFC fighters? Could be overall or it could be in each division. Just go with however detailed you wanna answer.

Where do you wanna see Michael Bishop this time next year?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 12:53 pm

Matt Miles wrote:
Spoiler:
 I'm trying to get more animals into the fed. How would you feel about fighting a tiger?

If you could backhand anyone on the roster right now, who's getting a pimp slap from The Revenant?

What was your biggest positive learning experience during your time being deployed?

Top five favourite active UFC fighters? Could be overall or it could be in each division. Just go with however detailed you wanna answer.

Spoiler:
Fuck Yes. 

Nathan Fiora cause I want my FUCKIN MONEY

Taught me the importance and responsibility when having a loaded weapon on you daily. Especially if it's an M4/AR platform. How to clean it, maintain it, how to set it down/rest it if you don't want it slung. How to treat it as if it is an extension and part of yourself rather than a piece of metal. To respect the weapon because when push comes to shove if you take care of it, it'll save you. tl;dr To stay strapped. 

Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou (HW), Jan Blachowicz (LHW), Israel Adesanya (MW), Dustin Poirier and Justin Gathje (LW)

Honestly, with the character progression we're on; Maybe a run for the tag titles to put away his doubts/fear of tag matches forever, and to be fighting for the big one. That to me would be satisfying to write about.
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 4:47 pm

What would be your ideal Sunday be?

If you had a wrestling promotion, who would be your top 3 guys? Can be anyone from any era xD
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 11:33 pm

Nobi wrote:

If you had a wrestling promotion, who would be your top 3 guys? Can be anyone from any era xD
Not living in Alaska and having to down 64floz of Sunny-D to compensate for the lack of sunlight and depression. 

Drew Mcintyre, Stone Cold, and Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2021, 11:19 pm

Ayo I’m inna woods and I’m really bored hit me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread    Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Bishop Ask Thing Thread
Page 1 of 1