Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton May 15th 2024, 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Poet May 15th 2024, 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link

Go down 
+3
Alyssa Grace
Michael Bishop
Father Nathan Fiora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora

Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link   Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 4:31 am

Link To Night One: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dnbyu2X72X1gQ4BvhzhNtrUEuEB26OwFW-mEoQiGq34/edit

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link   Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 11:57 am

Favorite match: OWA Championship match, though every other match of the night was a close ass second. That's not just the same shit everyone says, genuinely fucking stacked. 

Favorite moment(s): The entirety of whatever the fuck that TV Title match was, The story that went into Alyssa vs April, the cinematic elements and fuckery of Moongoose vs Kenny, the fucking blood fight that was Gareth and Nate's showdown, Morrigan being a god damn motherfucking tank. 

Most shocking result/moment: Gareth killing Nate, (Unlike all of you fucks, Cloud and I actually believed in Moony). 

Who had the best/worst night: Best has to be Gareth, Moongoose, Alyssa, and Stark. Worst has to be Nate who literally fucking died, kenny is still alive and has a family. 

Who stole the show: The show in it's entirety. Literally can't pick because that shit didn't let up until it was done. 

Overall rating/general comments:
- Who the fuck wrote that Simp vs Jesus title match and can I get the crack they're on?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link   Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 6:27 pm

Favourite Match: Okay, I'm going to be a little bias here since I fell asleep during the main event (timezones really are a pain in the ass) and go with Alyssa vs April as I was around to see all that live, Cloud really did an amazing job. The Stephanie interruption and April's savagery were unexpected to me yet loved nonetheless. However, genuinely I believe that OWA Championship match was one of the most unique matches I've read and I absolutely loved it. 

Favourite Moment: The little bit of Mongoose vs Kenny I was able to catch live, the writing was incredible and it was as if we were all there in whatever the hell Gooseland is, not sure I would optionally choose to go there. Also Kyle passing out from his joint being snapped in half, I liked that for some reason.

Most shocking result/moment: Nate being fucking murdered. Also Alyssa being used as a pinata and then being whipped in the face wasn't cool but it is what it is I guess.  Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link 3480328168

Best/Worst Night: Best I'll go with Goose. Worst probably Nate, I really hope someone has found his body by now.

Who stole the show: Everyone did, from start to finish I went through about five different experiences and borderline acid trips (that TV Title match) but the writers really outdid themselves and I cannot wait for night two.

Overall rating/comments: Y'all got any aspirin? Alyssa needs it.
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link   Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 6:43 pm

Favorite match: Goose vs Sharpy

Favorite moment: Too many to name so I'll go with Goose finally winning

Most shocking result/moment: Darkane debut

Who had the best/worst night: BEST: Goose // WORST: Jesus Christ

Who stole the show: Might have to honestly go with the generic 'everyone' here cuz it was that good

Overall rating/general comments: 10 / 10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link   Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 6:47 pm

Favorite match: Kenny Drake vs Moongoose McQueen -- I've never been speechless for a match except for this one, this has been amazing from the minute it started.

Favorite moment: Stark beating that simp for the second time in a row  Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link 331902765

Most shocking result/moment: The man formerly known as a simp, Nathan Fiora, winning the OWA Television Championship, A close second is Moongoose McQueen's world title win.

Who had the best/worst night: Moongoose McQueen had the best... I think Kenny fucking died so yeah, worst night for him

Who stole the show: Alyssa Grace with that third after the deadline  Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link 3075383602

The overall rating/general comments: I need dart tranquilisers for tonight when i need to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link   Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 6:48 pm

Favorite Match: Kenny vs McQueen for the cinematic match. Alyssa vs April for the realistic match.

Favorite Moment: My Older Brother winning the OWA World Championship obviously (H).

Most Shocking Result/Moment: The TV Championship Match which had Fiora winning AND losing at the same time :/ also Darkane debuted.

Who had the best/worst night: Best Goose. Worst Fiora.

Who stole the show: To be honest, I agree with Alyssa. Everyone did (H).

Overall rating/comments: 11/10.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link   Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 2:01 pm

Favorite match:  Alyssa vs April

Favorite moment:  Fiora winning and losing the TV title in epic fashion.

Most shocking result/moment:  Everything to do with Gooseland...holy shit what a ride

Who had the best/worst night:  Best?  Goose.  Worst?  Had to be Cage right?

Who stole the show:  Oh God...uh...I'll go with Goose here, but I could literally give this to anyone on the show

Overall rating/general comments:  I'd smash

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link   Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Havoc III: Night One Reaction Thread + Link
Page 1 of 1