Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Felix Hartley Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread

Go down 
+3
Jeff X
Stark
Scott Oasis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 12:26 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 12:46 am

Favorite match: Chamber

Favorite moment: Diantha winning

Most shocking result/moment: That fucking cancer at the end

Who had the best/worst night: BEST: Diantha // WORST: Nobi

Who stole the show: The chamber participants

Overall rating/general comments: Another hit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 1:58 pm

Going to take a moment to feel myself with this.

Favorite match:  Chamber

Favorite moment:  Diantha winning

Most shocking result/moment:  The Eris cash-in

Who had the best/worst night:  Diantha...on both counts

Who stole the show:  Eris

Overall rating/general comments:  11/10.  As a co-writer, this was the most proud I've ever been to be involved in the creative process of a brand.  Everyone on my roster showed up and showed out for Odyssey's first ever headlining PPV match and I like to think Aria and I delivered with a stellar match that lived up to the hype.  I'm giddy with how it all turned out.

Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 2:29 pm

Favourite Match: The Chamber, hands down. Everyone involved did an amazing job and it was 100% worth staying up for, happy to have caught that live. 

Favourite Moment: The chat going INSANE for Nobi. We love our robbed white knight. 

Most shocking result: The cash in. From one perspective it was absolutely perfect, from another absolutely devastating. Dulce being eliminated as early as she was also surprised me a little bit, I thought she would've made it to the end.

Who had the best/worst night: I'll have to agree with Jeff here, poor Diantha.

Who stole the show: Fuck the Void, but the Void hands down.

Overall ratings/comments: An amazing weekend, each and every match lived up to and then exceeded the hype, there were plenty of feel good moments and the fair share of what the fuck moments but that's what makes this special in my eyes. The writers did a fantastic job as per usual so major props to them for providing another amazing show and to be a little bias again, the Odyssey ladies fucking killed it and Jeff and Aria did us all the justice we deserve.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 3:34 pm

Favorite match: Sleep killed me so I had to read the chamber in post, so maybe it wasn't seeing it live, but for me it's a tie between The Triple Threat and The Chamber Match. 

Favorite moment: Diantha winning and proving her brotha' Los wrong, albeit the void robbed her soon after. 

Most shocking result/moment: That cash in tho. 

Who had the best/worst night: Ironically the void and Diantha for the best. Worst is either nobi getting robbed or herb dean robbing me. 

Who stole the show: Entire fucking show, everyone busted ass. 

Overall rating/general comments: JFC Ya'll went full octane on this bitch, all brands killed it and it made for 2 night that literally had no chance to rest. 27/10, this season's gonna be lit.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 8:02 pm

Favorite match: THE CHAMBER. I'M BIASED.

Favorite moment: Diantha's victory. The dope ass entrance Kenny wrote for me. The Nice Guys' 2009 DX style betrayal at the beginning of the triple threat.

Most shocking result/moment: Eris' cash-in (I wrote the shit and I was still like Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread 2462740526) and the finish to my match with Rev. Not only did I think Rev brought the fire on the promo page and that I was losing, but I never in a million years thought it would've ended by stoppage.

Who had the best/worst night: Diantha had the best and worst night all at once, lmfao. Flat-out candidate for best would be Eris, or maybe even Arata for sticking it to Mav for wearing those disrespectful ass tights. Flat-out worst might be Nobi or Dulce for going out so early in the Chamber.

Who stole the show: ODYSSEY GANG.

Overall rating/general comments: 100/10. I had so much anxiety going into this night and I wanted so bad for Odyssey's first chance at main eventing a fed-wide show to go well. I wanted it to be fitting of all of the effort that the Odyssey roster puts in week in and week out, and I'm so proud of the match that Jeff and I wrote.  The participants went hard and we wanted to make sure the match reflected that, and I believe that's what happened. The reactions and enthusiasm of everyone in chat made everything worth it. Top to bottom, both nights of this show were wild-ass, can't-miss affairs. OWA did what the fuck we had to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 8:18 pm

Favorite Match: The Chamber match

Favorite Moment: Diantha winning and my hometown pop

Most shocking result/moment: Eris cashing in

Who had the best/worst night: Diantha for both

Who stole the show: Odyessy

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10 and this goes to show that Odyessy should main event more shows in the future
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 9:15 pm

Favorite match: Chamber, God fucking Dayum!!!

Favorite moment: UH... THE CHAMBER???? YES

Most shocking result/moment: Aria killing rev Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread 331902765 

Who had the best/worst night: Mav's tights were the best entrance Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread 600511836

RIP the homies in that chamber tho.

Who stole the show: Everyone, fuck me!!!

Overall rating/general comments: 10 void heats out of 10
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 9:52 pm

Roni wrote:
Overall rating/general comments: 10/10 and this goes to show that Odyessy should main event more shows in the future

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!!

Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread 3219267728

Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread   Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Havoc III: Night Two Reaction Thread
Page 1 of 1