Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Lazarus Arjen

Go down 
+2
Revy
Lazarus Arjen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 12:36 pm

Lazarus Arjen IV2e7CB

Lazarus Willem Arjen

RING NAME:
     Lazarus Arjen

NICKNAMES:
     The Depraved, The King of Rats

HEIGHT / WEIGHT:
     6’1” / 205 lbs.

HOMETOWN / BILLED FROM:
     Utrecht, Netherlands / New Orleans, Louisiana 

PICTURE BASE:
     Joe Gacy

GIMMICK: 
     Lazarus really doesn't care who you are, what you've done, where you've been, or who you've beaten. It doesn't change the fact that no matter who you are, Laz has little-to-no regard for your well-being, or your life. He's a deathmatch wrestler through and through and targets anyone and everyone, no matter what side of the "good or bad" line you fall on.

WRESTLING STYLE:
     He sticks closely to the violent, chaotic brawling nature of wrestling. No wrestling school ever took the chance to properly train Lazarus - but his mentor, Darkane, has given him pointers on some technique. Coupled with that, and picking up things from his experience, he has begun to show flashes of technical brilliance; but Laz has a penchant for violence and that is why he sticks to the brawling aspect. He’s hyper-aggressive. Lazarus doesn’t care whether he wins or loses a match, he only gets pleasure by inflicting as much pain as possible to his opponent. He will always take the fight to the outside of the ring, trying to influence the match turning into an ‘extreme’ style match (aka. Death match), which is his wheelhouse.

WRESTLING ATTIRE:
     A pair of old, ripped and tattered jeans, a black A-shirt (athletic shirt / ‘wifebeater’). A pair of old but Common, everyday black boots and black wrist tape completes the outfit. During his entrance, he’ll wear a black hooded sweatshirt usually with the hood worn over his head.

COMMON MOVES
     OPPT. STANDING
• Sitout Double Underhook Powerbomb
• Snap Dragon and German Suplexes
• Stiff Knife Edge Chops (see. Pentagon Jr.)
• Double Knee Backbreaker
• Snap Brainbuster
• Running Crossbody (see. Bray Wyatt)
• Stiff DDT
• Stiff, Repeated Headbutts
• Death Valley Driver, usually into the corner
• Quick Ura-nage (often as a counter to running opponent)
• Throat Thrust
• Lariat
• Knee Block (Chop Block to front of opponent's Knee.)
• Full Nelson Slam
•  “As Above, So Below” Pop-Up Powerbomb.

OPPT. GROUNDED
• Head Trap Double Stomp
• Running Knee Strike to side of opponent's head (as their bent over, or on hands and knees)
• Running PK Kick to Seated opponent's chest
• Driving Elbow Strikes to seated opponents neck
• Rapid fire stomps

AERIAL
• Diving Crossbody
• Diving Senton to opponent in Tree of Woe (or to opponent laid on top of numerous steel chairs set up)
• Suicide Dive variants
• Diving Knee Drop (think Kyle O’Reilly. Usually only done onto a chair that's either rested on the opponent's face, wrapped around their neck, arm or leg.)
• Pointed Elbow Drop from the middle rope (see. Steve Austin)

SIGNATURE MOVES
     (To add more punishment to the moves listed below, he loves to drive his opponent down onto chairs, tacks, lighttubes, gusset boards or what have you.)
• “Unbridled Hate” Violence Party. Rapid fire alternating chops and forearms in the corner.
• “Ghosts of New Orleans” Tombstone Lungblower.
• “Altar of Sacrifice” Downward Spiral.
• “The Plague” Lazarus begins this move with a Black Mist spray that blinds his opponents before spinning them around into a Skull Crushing Finale.
• “Beheaded” Scalp Peeler. [X]
• “Into The Mouth of Madness” Fisherman's Spinning Neckbreaker.
• “Metamorphosis” Spiked Double Arm DDT.

FINISHERS
• “Cemetery Symphony” Package Piledriver.
• “Finit Hic, Deo” Bull Hammer Elbow. (This is a move that is generally hit ‘out of nowhere’, and he will throw as much force into it as humanly possible. The intentions are to knock out his opponent. Standard, stiff, high impact elbow - running start - discus, all variations.)

ULTRA-FINISHER:
• “The Culling” Mandible Claw. This move will always finish a match if he were to use it, and sometimes for added depravity - he'll wrap barbed wire around his fingers before executing the move.

FAVORITE WEAPONS
• Lead Pipe. He's used the same trusted pipe since his street gang days as a member of the "Big Easy Undercity". The same pipe has made it's way to Europe during his run in Kingdom Pro., and in Next Level Wrestling. Now he's brought it to OWA with him.
• Barbed Wire. Lazarus will use the barbed wire to wrap around objects such as a chair, table, bat, pipe - etc, or will fight through the pain of the barbs piercing his own flesh and wrap it around his fists (or even himself in extreme circumstances before throwing himself toward an opponent.). Otherwise, he'll wrap it around his opponents throat and choke them with it.
• Light Tubes / Glass Panes.
• Screwdriver
• A bundle of syringes taped together, used to stab his opponent's head mercilessly 
• Salt. Lazarus will purposely keep a bag of salt under the ring at all times, and in bloody matches where his opponent has sustained several cuts or more, Lazarus will (literally) pour salt on the wounds.

ENTRANCE THEME
     “Akudama” by Alpha Wolf (with Purge Sirens + Male/Female Screaming)

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
     The venue abruptly went quiet with the exception of low humming and murmurs from the audience, all waiting for what was going to happen next, but no one expected an ear piercing siren to rip through the P.A. system. The siren is familiar, automatically everyone placed it as the infamous ‘The Purge’ siren. Before the first siren could finish, screams - terrified, bone chilling screams were filtered into the audio belonging to both a male and female. This mixture of sirens and screams lasted approximately nine seconds before ...

“WATCH THE BODIES DROP!”

Those words are screamed through the P.A. system just before the metalcore guitars, bass and drums took over. Alpha Wolf’s “Akudama” took over the venue with it’s aggressive music and lyrics. All attention turned to the entrance way, but seconds go by with no one emerging. A disturbance in the crowd was heard by means of jeering, and all attention turns toward the commotion. Through the crowd, Lazarus Arjen pushes his way through the masses followed by the big, menacing OZIAS who wasn't shy about grabbing and shoving people out of his and Lazarus' way. At the barrier, Lazarus hops over while OZIAS steps over easily. Lazarus slides into the ring while OZIAS ascended the steps. Inside of the ring, Lazarus pops up to his feet and moves to the ropes facing the hard camera - and OZIAS enters through the ropes and proceeds to stand in the center of the ring. Lazarus intensely threw his upper body onto the top rope with his arms spread wide. His eyes stare intensely while he shouted something incoherent into the crowd.

CHAMPIONSHIPS AND OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
     PROJECT: HONOR
• Awarded ‘Spot of the Year 2020’ (Deathmatch against Colton Saint)
• Member of Death Blooms (nka ‘the Killjoy Club’) with Aurora Ray and Euan Hill

KINGDOM PRO.
• Member of the Killjoy Club (with Harvey Yorke, Andrew Arcus, Maxine Bishop, Yasmine Atkins, Ellie Quinn)

NEXT LEVEL WRESTLING
• Next Level Wrestling Southern States Champion

STRONG STYLE WRESTLING
• Won ‘Warlord Championship Bounty’ Briefcase in the Bounty or Booted Match at WrestleSpirit 2021.

VICTORY PRO.
• Victory Pro. Tag Team Champion (with Charlie Barlow as ‘Slaughterhouse-5’)

OMEGA WRESTLING ALLIANCE
• OWA Tag Team Champion (w/ Darkane as ‘the Seventh Ward’)

STRENGTHS:
• Pain Tolerance. Years of abuse at home, living in the low-incoming housing projects of New Orleans and defending himself against the hoods and thugs there, not to mention his Deathmatch history; Lazarus Arjen is almost impervious to pain.
• Resiliency. Coupled with his high pain tolerance, is the will and the heart to never give up. The word ‘Quit’ doesn’t exist to him now, nor did it when he fought his way from the streets, out of his broken - abusive home, and in the deathmatch circuit.

WEAKNESSES:
• Aggression. His wrestling style is a double edge sword. While he utilizes his raw aggression to fuel his offense, he is no longer within the deathmatch realm. His aggression could end up costing him matches in the long run.
• Technique. Lazarus wasn’t technically ‘trained’ in his career, until recently and even that was just tips and pointers he picked up from a brief stay in Japan. Lazarus has always relied on his brawling and ultra-violent style, so against someone highly trained technically, Lazarus will be completely out of his element.

--------------------------------------

Lazarus Arjen UBypBbTl

NAME:
     Victoria Jane Poirier
ALIAS:
     Vic. Only her closest allies can call her this; Lazarus, Darkane and other Seventh Ward members.
ROLE:
     Lazarus' left hand. Victoria serves as Lazarus' accomplice and confidant.
PICTURE BASE:
     Lauren LaVera

HEIGHT / WEIGHT:
     5'6" / 121 lbs.
NOTES:
• Victoria will never accompany Lazarus to the ring. She's not a wrestler, was never trained, nor had the desire to follow Lazarus into this industry. 
• Victoria formerly served as the head of the Big Easy Undercity street gang based in New Orleans, Louisiana. She rose through the ranks after Darkane and Lazarus walked away and after Cassie's abrupt disappearance.

Last edited by Lazarus Arjen on March 23rd 2024, 10:50 am; edited 35 times in total

Michael Bishop, Mav. and Darkane have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Revy

Revy

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:08 pm

Watch out for that Jason Long. He's a menace.

Lazarus Arjen has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:13 pm

cunt

Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:17 pm

I can fix him

Aria Jaxon, Michael Bishop and Lazarus Arjen have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:29 pm

YESSSIIIRRRRRR.

VaeVictisBD and Lazarus Arjen have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:30 pm

I want to like this, but I also want to kill you.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2022, 5:57 pm

Update 12/12/22
- Entrance re-written.
- Favorite Weapons section added.
- Order of Rats supporting cast members added (OZIAS and Victoria Poirier).
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2023, 9:25 pm

Update May 25, 2023
- New Picture Bases
- Weight adjusted
- Moveset adjusted
- Championship History updated

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2024, 9:09 pm

Update January 6th, 2024
- Added Wrestling Attire.
- Removed a few signatures and Added new signatures: "Ghosts of New Orleans", "Into the Mouth of Madness", "Beheaded".
- Moved "Metamorphosis" to Signatures
- New Finisher added: "Cemetery Symphony".
- New Ultra-Finish added: "The Culling"

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazarus Arjen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus Arjen   Lazarus Arjen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazarus Arjen
Page 1 of 1