Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

No Business Like Hoe Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mami's Favorite Chew Toy

Mami's Favorite Chew Toy

No Business Like Hoe Business Empty
PostSubject: No Business Like Hoe Business   No Business Like Hoe Business I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

General Information.
Ring Name: Antonio Cortez Estrada
Nicknames: Mami's Favorite Chew Toy, "Starchild" , The A.C.E of Broken Hearts , Mr. Energía De Polla Grande
Hometown: Bayamon, Puerto Rico

Physical Information.
Pic Base: “Dirty” Dom Mysterio
No Business Like Hoe Business Dominik-mysterio-dominik
Height: Vertical - 6'1” / Horizontal - At least 8" Wink
Weight: 199
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Leather jacket and low riding jeans showing off his happy trail down to his V line and underwear in interviews, skintight black wrestling tights with red ace symbols over white broken hearts.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description: Bisexual Wrestling Hoe for Mami's pleasure 
Brief Biography (optional): A expelled college bad boy from Puerto Rico who had a soccer scholarship before he was expelled because of excess partying, showing up to class drunk, found fucking in various places in school, and just overall behavior that a school doesn't want to represent them no matter how good he is. So with a lifestyle he loves, he has to do what he can to keep it up. So fuck it, who doesn't like a good one night stand? And why not get paid to do it? Antonio started out small, but once he got into the wrong clubs he caught the eyes of a "Mami" who believed he could get more for his services and could make a living off of sex and violence. So Antonio met his new manager/lover who turned him into a not small time gigolo and big time wrestler for "Mami" so he can live his frat lifestyle of partying and drinking while she fits the bill. OWAs just happen to be where the money's at. So shit, let's kick it for one night at a time in or out the ring. Long as the money comes up front...
Motivations: Money for livin' it up. 

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: Bad Boy For Life by Puffy
Entrance Description (optional):
Wrestling Style: Brazilian Ju Jitsu, Lucha Libre, Showman
Favorite Match Type(s): 
Favorite Weapon(s): Depends, we in a ring? 

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Samoan Driver
2. Springboard Moonsault into a Reverse DDT
3. Roundhouse Kick
4. Windmill Kick (Antonio catches the opponent's kicking leg and performs a step-over wheel then lays next to them a moment cuddled up, mocking their pain.)
5. Backhand chops
6. Double underhook transitioned into a backbreaker
7. Springboard dropkick to an opponent in the corner turnbuckles
8. Diving Corkscrew Crossbody
9. Running Spinning Back Elbow Strike
10.  Running slingblade

Signature Moves (3-5)

1. Attack From Beyond (Feint Roundhouse Kick transitioned into a Spinning Wheel Kick)
2. Three Way (A Brainbuster suplex, floated over into a double underhook brainbuster, floated over and picked up for a Muscle Buster
3. Falling Star (Top Rope Diving Cutter)
4. Helix Decapitation(Corkscrew Legdrop to the back of an opponent's neck when they are draped over the barricade)

Finishing Moves (2-3)

1. S.M.D ( Fireman's Carry Lift, when throws them for a F-5 Style throw, and connects with a lifting knee to the chin. And as the person falls forward Antonio holds them by the hair close to his...well you know...and then simply pushes them backwards. 

2. Heart Throbbing Finale (Five Star Frogsplash landing horizontal with the opponent, posing on their chest looking down while pinning them and leaving a kiss on the cheek after the three count.)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Long Kick Style (Coast To Coast Dropkick)

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional) 

Manager/Girlfriend/Madam

Name: Carmilla Isis De’Villione

Picbase: Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil 
No Business Like Hoe Business Tumblr_nlo94cI33J1upvr5ao4_250
Back to top Go down

No Business Like Hoe Business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office-
Jump to: