Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Josie Grey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JosieGreyEsq

JosieGreyEsq

Josie Grey Empty
PostSubject: Josie Grey   Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2022, 10:22 pm

Josie Grey ApTqS9_g-kdp5D91QCkiG-My-xCILTRbHRWUTH7E6lwhrtiEKFGoGbOGqgEOgs4TGfcggH5L5DxaCS4CxESJ0ZAZOP-skdpMG34t4KnkYHO1Z8ICxB7FxMTdp9BdGFA1B6Ic9q4R4-gpbuFII7sOWJw

Name: Josefín Antoinette Grey
Ring Name: Josie Grey
Nickname(s): The Prodigy, The Natural, A God Damn Killer, Ulvensdatter, Le Enfant Revenant
Picbase: Julia Hart w/ eyepatch
Date of Birth/Age: 10/03/1990 (33 years old)
Alignment: It’s hella complicated. Some people love me, some people don’t. Watchagonnado? I guess Face? Go ahead, put me in a box.
Hometown: Paris, France
Currently Residing: Kearney, Missouri
Billed From: Paris, France
Height: 5 ft, 5 in
Weight: 120 lbs
How long has your character been wrestling for?: A year and some change
Theme Song: “Bring Da Ruckus” by Wu-Tang Clan
Entrance Description

BRING DA MOTHERFUCKIN’ RUCKUS
BRING THE MOTHERFUCKIN' RUCKUS
BRING DA MOTHER-BRING DA MOTHERFUCKIN' RUCKUS
BRING DA MOTHERFUCKIN' RUCKUS

GHOSTFACE, CATCH THE BLAST OF A HYPE VERSE
MY GLOCK BURST, LEAVE IN A HEARSE, I DID WORSE!

The curtain flips open, and JOSIE GREY comes strutting out, clutching the collar of her bulletproof jacket. She struts to the top of the ramp, smirking through her black and white bandana, before starting her stalk down to the ring. 

Rita Gonzalez: “INTRODUCING FIRST/AAAAAAND THEIR OPPONENT, From PARIS, FRANCE! Weighing in at 120 pounds…SHEEEEEE IS A GOD DAMN KILLER…THE PRODIGY…JOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIE….GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!”

Josie slides into the ring and slowly pushes herself up, staring into the hard cam as she rises, before rushing to the opposite ropes. She rips off her Superare beanie and bandana and screams to the fans. 

IF SHE ENTERS FIRST: Josie removes her vest and tosses it over the top rope, before hopping up to the top turnbuckle, glaring at the entrance. 
IF SHE ENTERS LAST: Josie removes her jacket and tosses it to her opponent, laughing to herself and cussing them out in French.

Ring Attire: Black cargo pants tucked into black mid-top Everlast boxing boots. Black sports bra with French flag on the back. 

Motivations for competing
Cos fighting and wrestling are just so fun. 
To prove I’m not the same Josie that everyone beat up and laughed at.
Live, Laugh, Love

In-Ring Accomplishments
1x Havoc Wrestling Battleground Champion
1x SHW American Horror Champion
1x XIX Wrestling Tag Team Champion (w/ Frankie Fontaine as NAMELESS)
SWWS Queen's Cup Winner (2023)
1x OWA Sparks Champion (Current)

Would your character cheat?: /As Needed

Strengths
I’m A Fucking Prodigy - I’m not spitting bullshit. I’m not just making up a cute name. I’m the definition of a prodigy. Anything I try, I master at an incredible speed. Of course, it depends on the difficulty, how quickly I master it, but I can speak 4 languages, am a bar certified lawyer in France and the US, was on the French National Fencing Team at 16 after starting fencing at 15…I’m a prodigy. And a fire starter. Smack my bitch up. 

Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body - I really don’t give a shit if I get hurt. I’m fine. Oh no, barbed wire…oh no, razors…oh no…when you’ve had your eye ripped out by a bear and been attacked by a wolf, pain in a wrestling ring is kinda…not much. 

For the record, the bear claw hurt more. 

French Deadpool (Le Deadpool) - Ok, I Know…that’s kinda “hey, you can’t call yourself that!” And I get it, but also go fuck yourself. You know how Deadpool is hella adaptable and fuckin weird and unpredictable and that gives them an advantage? Yeah, me too. Minus the pansexual part. 

Icewoman - I like people, but dude…if you think I give a shit what happens to you in the ring, you should probably go work at, like…I dunno…nothing. At your house. At bouncing a ball. Cos you’re stupid. I’m sorry. Point is: Anything goes in the ring. 

Weaknesses
Greener Than Goose Shit - Ok, so…I know I said I master things hella fast, and I do (what’s up English language?), but I ALSO said more complicated things take longer, aaaand fighting and wrestling are pretty damn intricate. So while I’m hella good, I’m also prone to occasionally doing something…dumb.

Shockingly Emotional for a Frenchwoman - Ok, so…I ALSO know I said I’m an icewoman and don’t care about shit, but that only applies to YOU. I don’t care about YOU. Unless I do! …this makes sense… anyway, yeah, if I start losing momentum or get desperate, yeah…I might get emotional, and yeah, I might act crazy and do weird shit. SUE ME. I grew up in the 2000’s.

Napoleon Was Small, Too… - ok, so…I’m not SAVANNAH small (Peter Dinklage) but I’m petite. Most of the time that doesn’t matter, but when it DOES…sacrebleu, does it matter…

Gimmick: I dunno, man. Yelena from Black Widow, how's that? That's easy, right?

Is Fight Me a gimmick?

I have no idea. Let’s figure it out together, oui? 

Taunts/Mannerisms: If I don’t like someone, I’ll look down my nose at them. I’m French, I can’t help it. 
Main taunts: middle finger, pretending to nap, laying across the top turnbuckle, mock clapping, checking her nails, teaching opponent how to fight mid Fight (like Max Holloway)
Wake Up Taunt: I guess I go into a trance and yell “Se lever!” at my opponent till they get up. I dunno. Can neither confirm nor deny.

Weapon of Choice: I like kendo sticks. And if alllllll else fails, my trusty switchblade Stacy.

Wrestling Style: Place an [X] in front of those that apply. [] HIGHFLYER [X] BRAWLER [] DIRTY [X] HARDCORE [] LUCHA LIBRE [] POWERHOUSE [X] PURORESU [X] SUBMISSION [] TECHNICAL

Favorite Match Type(s): Fights. Jawns where I can let loose and just beat the shit out of people. So like…well, anything, really…I kinda like em all.

Least Favorite Match Type(s): We in Wolvesden were trained to despise casket matches…that’s it

Common Moves

- Suplex variations
- Basic Muay Thai strikes (from Niki Khan’s training)
- Basic MMA strikes/takedowns (from Michael Bishop’s training)
- Near Expert level boxing
- Bear Trap II — Josie plays possum before pulling opponent into a submission or pin attempt 
- Bear Trap III — Rear Naked Choke
- Parisian Violence — Back sole kick to the gut, followed by Axe and Smash 
- Coffee Grinder — Arm trapped stomps to the chest (like what Danielson does)
- Le Guillotine — Guillotine Choke
- Running European Uppercut
- Belgian Mal - Spike Dudley’s Acid Drop off the apron to the outside (Josie runs up the turnbuckle…you get it…)
- Cactus Clothesline to the outside/apron 
- A SHOCKINGLY good Springboard Hurricanrana
- Dropsault
- Red Card — Baseball Slide Leg Sweep
- Slaps to the head of an opponent on the ground/kneeling/rising (like, quick little slaps, more annoying than anything else…kinda like saying “hurry up” to her opponent)
- BING BONG — Koppu Kick/Somersault Heel kick (typically done as a desperation counter to an oncoming opponent

Signatures

- Icepick — Rings of Saturn w/ hammer fists to the face (this *can* be used to finish someone)
- Spear (adopted from Michael Bishop)
- Les Poils du Chien - Springboard Moonsault (Adopted from Jeff X)
- Bud Crawford - Precision counter left hook to the jaw (stolen from Kenny Drake)
- Fight Me — STIFF strikes and Ice cold demeanor (Ibushi going serial killer…that.)
- Storm The Bastille — Claymore Kick
- Killing Joke — Single Arm Lifting DDT/Finn Balor’s 1916 (Adopted from Kenny Drake)

Finishers
- La Haine — Mushroom Stomp (can be hit from, like, anywhere)
- 18 Brumaire - Falling forearm smash to grounded opponent (Ilja Dragunov’s H-Bomb)
- Jeanne D’Arc - One Winged Angel
- Bon Nuit — Katahajime Choke/Tazmission/Redrum
- ULTIMATE FINISHER: Ulvensdatter - Electric Chair Emerald Flowsion

———

OOC Name/Alias: Kenny
OOC Pronouns: He/Him
OOC Fed Experience: Since 2001, maybe? 2002? I’m old. 
Character Twitter Handle: @JosieGreyEsq

Last edited by JosieGreyEsq on March 30th 2024, 9:12 am; edited 12 times in total

Aria Jaxon, Michael Bishop, Lazarus Arjen and Angelina Magnum have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

Josie Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josie Grey   Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2022, 12:49 pm

I love her.

Michael Bishop and JosieGreyEsq have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Krysis

Krysis

Josie Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josie Grey   Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2022, 12:34 am

Yeeeessss Josieeee!!! I love you

JosieGreyEsq has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

Josie Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josie Grey   Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2022, 5:51 pm

WOOO

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

Josie Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josie Grey   Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2022, 8:12 pm

Lets fucking go! I love this.

Back to top Go down
JosieGreyEsq

JosieGreyEsq

Josie Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josie Grey   Josie Grey I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2023, 4:45 pm

Well hey.

Updated some jawns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josie Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josie Grey   Josie Grey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josie Grey
Page 1 of 1