Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ Empty
PostSubject: BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚   BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2022, 2:17 pm

BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ 50b412bffab43f5974641c191ccf453ca4e1bf8d

BASIC INFORMATION! * ੈ✩‧₊˚

Wrestling Name: Bea Havertz.
Nicknames: The Diamond Made Dame. Strong Social Sensation.  The Prettiest Problem. Mrs Miles. The PinkPrint. Dior Diva. ABSolutely fabulous. The Queen Bea. 
Billed Height: Five feet, eight inches. 
Billed Weight: One hundred and forty five pounds.
Date Of Birth: August 15th, 1995. 
Hometown: Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom. 
Billed From: Oakland, California. 
Relationship Status: Engaged to Matt Miles.
Picture Base: Carmella.

CHARACTER INFORMATION! * ੈ✩‧₊˚
Alignment: Neutral Evil. Cowardly heel. To put it bluntly, Bea does not care about wrestling. She's never been a fan of sport, it has never appealed to her and she can't envision herself being like the rest anytime soon and she knows her athletic prowess, personality, stature and connections within APEX Wrestling opened the door for her to get a BOBW contract and she's taking full advantage of it. In her eyes, everyone else asked to be here whilst she was asked to be here. Is that true? Only time will tell. Her personality and appearance may leave little to the imagination but don’t be completely fooled, there’s some layers to Bea. The blonde has a rather impressive athletic background ranging from captaining national level performing high school cheer squads, to gymnastics, all the way to bodybuilding and powerlifting, Bea certainly isn’t someone who shouldn’t be considered any type of threat but she's pretty two dimensional. 

Gimmick:
 Snide, contemptuous, and ever-so-superior to all those around her, Beatrix Havertz is the scion of an influential family, thus providing her with the sort of connections you could only dream of having, she’s proud to have a “kind of a local celebrity status”, a ton of influence and an abundance of wealth to exploit. A rapidly blooming internet sensation, you’ll catch Bea on every social platform, you’ll catch her at prestigious invite only events and from time to time she’ll don the finest of luxury items and strut the red carpet like that’s what she was born to do. She never lets anyone around her forget these things, and if she can make you feel like dirt or if she can start drama between others out of thin air, she'll do it just to amuse herself. She's also quite the seductress, and consequently, she’s used to those around her fighting amongst themselves—sometimes literally—to be even an associate of hers. And to top it off, she's also very good-looking. All this leaves her with the belief that she can do whatever she likes without consequences. Unfortunately, she's often right; the powers that be are not immune to her family's wealth, connections, and influence, and they can and will be corrupted or coerced into overlooking her bad behaviour. She can be especially vicious to suitors pursuing her who are not up to her sometimes impossible standards. Quite frankly, too much money has made her a bratty and oh so petty bitch. 

Basically Angelina Magnum if Angelina Magnum could actually wrestle. 

Real Life Comparisons: 
Nikki Bella. Michelle McCool. Beth Phoenix.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION! * ੈ✩‧₊˚
Theme Music: What you waiting for? - Gwen Stefani.

Entrance Description: The lights in the arena slowly fade to black and the sudden play of a movie tape rolling brings our attention to the titantron. As the footage fades in, we see a woman dressed in pink stilettos strut across a marble floor.

"What an amazing time
What a family
How did the years go by?
Now it's only me"

The woman appears to be walking the halls of a manner and as Gwen Stefani's iconic voice finishes her monologue, the camera pans up to reveal more features of the woman - tall, buff and blonde, the woman is clearly none other than Bea Havertz! As her theme officially begins, Bea on the titantron dramatically opens a grand door, revealing a golden queendom before her. This prompts the arena to be drowned in a golden light and the sound of cameras clicking deafens those in the front row as a red carpet is rolled out accompanied by a series of cameraman rushing to position themselves in different places up and down the ramp and around the ring. After what feels like an eternity, a bright white spotlight shines down and Bea Havertz struts onto the stage, donning an extravagantly glamourous, floor length pink robe, an expensive handbag resting on her shoulder whilst she carries a wad of cash in her hands. Although the crowd boo the blonde intensely, Bea merely grins as if she is walking up to a group of adoring fans, soaking in all the attention from the cameraman who snap multiple photos of her and the crowd from [insert city here] want nothing to do with her. In a dramatic fashion, Bea tosses the cash up into the air and allows it to fall around her, the cameras snap faster and faster and Bea twirls and poses as her employees rush in to collect her cash before it becomes tainted before deciding to finally make her way to the ring.

As she catwalks down the ramp, the bright white spotlight follows her every step and it isn't until she reaches the foot of the ramp that she shoos the cameramen away and slips off her robe, handing it to an official at ringside and barking at them to keep it safe. Gracefully, Bea ascends the steel steps and calls for the referee to open the ropes for her, the referee follows her command and Bea slips through the ropes without touching them, still wearing a wide beam. Flipping her hair, Bea makes her way to her corner and disinfects the surrounding area with products from her bag, as she waits for the match to begin she pulls out a hand mirror and applies a fresh coat of lip gloss.

MOTIVATIONS! * ੈ✩‧₊˚

Motivations for competing: The fanfare, notoriety and money is a big motivator for her. She loves any form of attention and is using her platform as a professional wrestler as nothing more than a stepping stone to get into different fields and become a household name outside of wrestling. She knows in order to get to that point she has to become a top name in the business and that is a big hill to climb, but she's (somewhat) ready to ascend the ranks.

Tendency to Cheat: Often.

IN-RING INFORMATION! * ੈ✩‧₊˚
Wrestling Debut: 2022.
Favourite Match Types: Standard one on one. 
Least Favourite Match Types: Literally anything else.
Favourite Weapon: Hairspray and perfume.

Common Moves: 
1. Flying clothesline. 
2. Running bulldog. 
3. Springboard arm drag. 
4. Handspring back elbow. 
5. Sit out rear mat slam.
6. 450 splash.
7. Single arm DDT.
8. Double chicken wing stretch. 
9. Front dropkick. 
10. Pump kick.
11. Alabama slam.
12. Hair pull backbreaker.
13. Eye poking.
14. Chops to the chest.
15. Arm wrench inside cradel.
16. Hanging figure four neck lock.
17. Aided rope flip arm drag.
18. Springboard back elbow.
19. Back body drop.
20. Scissors kick.

Signature Moves:
1. Sitout facebuster.
2. Leg drop bulldog.
3. Electric chair drop.
4. Diving split-legged guillotine leg drop pin.

Finishing Moves:
1. Moonsault.
2. “Beautify a bitch.” - Delayed sitout gourdbuster. 

3. “Death by designer.” (DBD)  - Arm hooked chicken wing facebuster. 

HANDLER INFORMATION! * ੈ✩‧₊˚
Name: Leah/Alyssa/Simp/Capybara Queen/Whatever you want.
Preferred Pronouns: She/They.

Last edited by Alyssa Grace on October 4th 2022, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Remington Ivory Prescott, Angelina Magnum and Tarah Jay Nova have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚   BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2022, 3:31 pm

THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ARE HERE!!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚   BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2022, 12:59 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚   BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEA HAVERTZ. * ੈ✩‧₊˚
Page 1 of 1