Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Bittersweet Symphony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

Bittersweet Symphony Empty
PostSubject: Bittersweet Symphony   Bittersweet Symphony I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 1:40 pm

BITTERSWEET SYMPHONY

Bittersweet Symphony KxyDJ8

TAG TEAM INFORMATION
TEAM NAME Bittersweet Symphony
TEAM MEMBERS Callie Paxton & Tiffany Aftermath
COMBINED WEIGHT Two Hundred and Sixty-Six Pounds
TEAM ALIGNMENT Neutralic w/ Face (Paxton) or Heel (Aftermath) Vibes
TEAM GIMMICK Bittersweet Symphony is the culmination of two best friends that have rekindled their friendship while sharing an intense love for the world of professional wrestling and sports entertainment. Callie's Babyface tendencies often keep Tiffany from going too far to the #BOUGHT Side while Tiffany's bullying brattitude keeps Callie from being a complete and total goody-two-shoes. They balance each other out.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
THEME LoveGame - Lady Gaga (Instrumental)

ENTRANCE

Lady Gaga's LoveGame Instrumental hits the sound system like a ton of bricks. Without missing a step, the "Dropkick Darling" Callie Paxton and the "#BOUGHT Street Bully" Tiffany Aftermath come running out onto the stage.

They each take a side of the stage, hyping up the crowd and throwing their hands up. They switch sides, high-fiving each other as they do, giving the crowd a chance to get even more hype. They meet back in the middle of the stage to pose as pyrotechnics explode all around them. Callie raises her hands up and grins while Tiffany booty pops to the pyroplosions.

Callie and Tiffany look at each other before pointing down to the ring. A moment later they take off running down the ramp and slide into the ring. They each hop up the turnbuckles to take a corner and hype up the fans for this match.

MOTIVATIONS
REASON FOR TEAMING Callie and Tiffany are best friends. Why wouldn't they kick ass all over Big Oasis Brand Wrestling together? They lost touch over the years and this reunion spells disaster for everyone else in their path. What better way to rekindle their friendship than to serve everyone up a little... Bittersweet Symphony?
TENDENCY TO CHEAT Sometimes.

MOVESET
Double Corner Foot Choke
Wheelbarrow Hold (Callie), Punt Kick/Basement Dropkick (Tiffany)
Double Elbow Drop to a grounded opponent.
Double Suplex (Traditional and Front Drop)
Double Arm-Drag to Running Opponent.
Dropkick to Knee (Tiffany), Basement Dropkick (Callie)
Simultaneous STO Takedown (Tiffany) and Enzuigiri Kick (Callie)
Double DDT
Double Arm-Wrench into simultaneous back kicks to opponent’s stomach
Running Handspring Back Elbow Smash (Tiffany) immediately followed by Running Corner Dropkick (Callie)
'PAWGetry in Motion' Poetry in Motion w/ Hip Attacks

TEAM SIGNATURE MOVES
'The Encore' Golden Trigger. Double wrist-clutch to grounded opponent applied by both Callie and Tiffany. They proceed to yell “ENCORE!” before both hitting Knee Strikes to the kneeling opponent.
'Pitch Perfect' Simultaneous jumping Enzuigiri by Tiffany, “Dead Stop” Savate Kick by Callie.
'Orchestral Savagery' Falling Neckbreaker by Callie, Twisting Splash (Diving) by Tiffany
‘How (Bitter)Sweet it Is’ Stinkface by Tiffany, immediately followed up with a running cornered Meteora by Callie.
'Sonata in F U Minor' Snapmare takedown into a stiff soccer kick to the opponent’s spine by Callie, immediately followed by “Tiffany with a Y” low angle Superkick by Tiffany.

TEAM FINISHER MOVE
'Bittersweet Ending' Tiffany executes her “Risky Business” Tilt-A-Whirl Stunner, and immediately following Callie will hit the opponent with the “Off With Their Head” Shining Wizard to the back of their head.

ULTRA TEAM FINISHER
'The Lullaby' Combination submission. Callie’s Rolling Deathlock is applied first and, after seeing to it that their free opponent is dealt with, Tiffany applies her Figure Four Necklock to the trapped opponent.

NOTES
TEAM CHEMISTRY Callie and Tiffany haven't missed a beat since high school. They share a silent bond that allows them to operate off each other without having to think about it. Their shared athleticism keeps their opponents on their toes while each of them brings something different to the tag team table. Callie's technical expertise and hybrid nature gel amazingly with Tiffany's ruthless and opportunistic sensibilities in the ring.
#BOUGHT BRAND AFFILIATE Tiffany's a representative of the #BOUGHT Brand of Remington Ivory Prescott and often utilizes her relationship as his protégé and intern to her Bittersweet Symphony's advantage. Through calling in favors, clout, or piles of money. You never know what trick Tiff may have up her sleeve or underneath that backward cap. Callie usually ends up along for these rides.

J.D. Damon, DT The Ruler and Lazarus Arjen have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

Bittersweet Symphony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Teams & Stables-
Jump to: