Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD

Go down 
+5
Krysis
Rebecca Filth
"Killer Bee"
JosieGreyEsq
Dr. Bethany Hastings
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Bethany Hastings

Dr. Bethany Hastings

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2022, 2:56 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
full name: dr. bethany charlotte hastings, phd
wresting name: dr. bethany hastings
nicknames: the moral majority
pb: sonya deville
height: 5'8"
weight: 150 lbs.
hometown: washington, dc

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD FGTQ0uE

CHARACTER INFORMATION
disposition:
calculating heel

gimmick:
maverick psychologist, right-wing political commentator, former amateur wrestler, and esteemed/hated author of books such as ‘sleepwalking behemoth: the demise of american exceptionalism in the 21st century’ and ‘immorality in the nation’. born into a well-off political family in washington, dc and presently married to a high-profile lobbyist for the firearm industry/pro-second amendment groups. outspoken critic of modern liberal society, fake news, and the entertainment industry. doctorate in psychology from yale. unlike her peers who focus more on positive reinforcement and talk therapy, dr. hastings views her field of study as a blunt instrument to break down her patients, cleanse them of their vices and deep-rooted issues, and rebuild them as ‘better’ (according to her own subjective criteria) people. rarely seen without her former patient turned success story and bodyguard, leona. calculating, analytical and cold, bethany seems to take more than a little bit of joy in getting inside peoples’ heads and forcing repressed memories and traumatic events to the surface. master manipulator and crusader for the glory days of traditionalism and morality, while possessing her own darker, sadistic side that occasionally comes to light in high-stress situations.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
theme music:  massive attack - heat miser
entrance description: eta - eventually

MOTIVATIONS
platform - the world of professional wrestling, and owa in particular, serves as a fresh platform for her to spread her message and preach her views to a previously untouched, largely amoral and degenerate, audience.
research - the odyssey brand is home to many interesting individuals. witches, vampires, whores, banshees, megalomaniacs, borderline personalities, irish women, and schizophrenics. looking to better understand the mind and subconscious of such ‘cases’, she knows that pushing such people to their limits and inflicting pain upon them is the best method to reveal what really goes on inside their heads.
punishment - though she does her best to hide the sadistic side of her personality from her supporters and detractors alike, a part of dr. hastings takes incredibly joy in punishing those who go against her ‘ideal society’ and sense of morality, whether with mind games or more physical means.

tendency to cheat:
always - dr. hastings has little interest in holding back when it comes to dealing with the scum on odyssey

IN-RING INFORMATION
favorite weapon:
leona

achievements:
doctorate in psychology, yale university
new york times bestseller x5
isi’s conservative book of the year x2
odyssey sparks champion

COMMON MOVES
judo throws (seoi-nage, osoto gari, uchi mata, tai otoshi, etc)
manji gatame
juji gatame
ude gatame
leg lariat
enziguiri
elbow strikes
ddt
snap suplex
tiger suplex
finger manipulation
knife-edge chops
goading slaps
superkick
low blow
eye/back rake
corner foot choke
single-leg boston crab
curb stomp
dropkick
clothesline

SIGNATURE MOVES
lotus lock
chained saito suplex
tilt-a-whirl gutbuster

JUNG'S FOUR MAJOR ARCHETYPES
(finishing moves)

archetype: self (pedigree)
archetype: shadow (springboard tornado ddt)
archetype: persona (leg hook swinging neckbreaker)
archetype: anima and animus (sleeperhold into inverted sto backbreaker)

ULTRA-FINISHER
reverse psychology (steals opponent's finisher)

SUPPORTING CAST:

LEONA
(pb: raquel gonzalez)

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD VJFmymVDr. Bethany Hastings, PhD Leona11
a former gang member and ex-convict, leona (last name unknown) is considered by dr. hastings to be one of her many crowning achievements. after years of treatment and therapy, bethany finally managed to reform her prize patient from a criminal, amoral goon into a pillar of good behavior and conservative ideals. viewing the good doctor as a savior of sorts, leona has little qualms about obeying her every wish and command, serving as bodyguard, valet and enforcer for the widely-hated public figure. she will interfere in matches whenever possible, and might even serve as a stand-in for dr. hastings in matches (if allowed by management). big hoss style moveset: chokeslams, big boots, lariats, deadlift powerbombs, jackhammer suplex, etc.

HANDLER INFORMATION:
that guy who handles chad ecclestone

Last edited by Dr. Bethany Hastings on May 28th 2023, 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alyssa Grace, Remington Ivory Prescott, "Killer Bee", DT The Ruler and JosieGreyEsq have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
JosieGreyEsq

JosieGreyEsq

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2022, 8:44 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
"Killer Bee"

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD 405-69

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2022, 7:09 am

WE NEED TO TALK
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2022, 12:16 pm

Sooooooooooo big Rebecca Filth fan??
Back to top Go down
Krysis

Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2022, 1:53 am

Oh god...
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2022, 4:20 am

After reading the name, I'm just glad it wasn't a Britt Baker pic base.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2022, 6:21 am

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Dr. Bethany Hastings

Dr. Bethany Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2023, 1:29 pm

new pb, new uf
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2023, 1:45 pm

rip the bethany milf era.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2023, 9:59 am

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD Screenshot_20230508_214431_Discord

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2023, 6:43 pm

evil but hot women rule odyssey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD   Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bethany Hastings, PhD
Page 1 of 1