Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Today at 3:13 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

The Gift of Devastation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mami's Favorite Chew Toy

Mami's Favorite Chew Toy

The Gift of Devastation  Empty
PostSubject: The Gift of Devastation    The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2023, 7:55 pm

When a man chases after something, lives it and breathes it, it becomes who he is. It stays in his path day and night, for better or for worse. And a man would sacrifice himself for a chance to capture it. That's…The Dream.

The beast inside, we all have one. Some people say it's two wolves, some people compare it to something otherworldly. But every man has that beast. Something that tries to claw it's way out, to lay waste to everything and everyone in its path. That's…The Dragon.

Absolute control over every situation put before them. It doesn't matter if they are friend or foe, enemy scorned or beloved confidant. They rule with that iron fist for absolutely no reason other than the fact that they can and they will do so. That's…The Tyrant.

You put all those things together and you have the make up of one man, loved by few, hated by most, but comes here and gives the entire world a glimpse of what it is to be him. Consider it a Gift. Consider it Allesandro's way to give you something. And that's…

The Gift of Devastation  02020210The Gift of Devastation  Chris-10The Gift of Devastation  Jerich10
The Gift of Devastation  SkUejGd
The Gift of Devastation  YArsgW8The Gift of Devastation  OrQIexfThe Gift of Devastation  EyBv6iP

General Information.
Ring Name: Allesandro Devastation
Nicknames: The G.o.D , Tirannia Della Devastazione , The Dreammaker , The Cold Blooded Crusader , Omega Wrestling Allesandro 
Hometown: Paradise Island, Nassau Bahamas, by way of Charlotte, North Carolina 

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Chris Jericho 
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 235
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: in interviews he will either wear some kind of silk pants with a larger elvis style belt and silk suit jacket with scarfs, or black leather pants and a leather jacket adorned with airbrush graphics and some spikes.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: The Villain
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes 
Gimmick Description: Allesandro Devione is not just a normal man. How could he be? How could a man that has been at the top of the game, not just his game, but the top of every game he decides to play. Business? We run it. Wrestling? We run it. The Dream? We OWN it. The man before you is no mere wrestler, nor is just some run of the mill business man who struck it well. Allesandro Devione is a man who shows up to a party and the party immediately changes to being about the celebration of him. Nothing anybody else brings to the table matters anymore. Allesandro and his presence is the present to the room. For far too long he thought of it as keeping the Dream to himself. But no, his Dream, a dream like that needs to be shared with the world. No longer is Allesandro just the American Dream. He has come to realize, with the help of his new business manager, Salvatore Medicci De' Leone, Allesandro has embraced what made him himself. Not his father, not any organization. But him. Allesandro is the reason for all of his success. And now…he wants to share the gift of himself not just with America. But the World. That's right, we're going International! 
Motivations: Well…what's motivation to a guy who doesn't need it? 

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: Greatest Show on Earth by Kid Rock
Entrance Description (optional):
Wrestling Style: Strong Style, Showman, Technical
Favorite Match Type(s): Street Fight
Favorite Weapon(s): Brass Knuckles he usually keeps in his boot.

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (7 Max)
1. Running Big Boot
2. STO Backbreaker into a standing neckbreaker
3. Running Flying Forearm Smash with a Kip Up after
4. Spinning Wheel Kick
5. Torture Rack turned into a falling neckbreaker
6. Mirror Knight Calling (Allesandro copies a signature move of an opponent.)
7. Spiking DDT
8. Standing, leg-feed, or a running Enzuigiri to the back of the head
9. Ides of March (Second Rope Springboard Dropkick to an opponent on the apron.)

Comeback Sequence
1. Veni Vedi Vici (Allesandro ducks a clothesline of an opponent, and as they turn around he hits a few punt style toe kicks to the solarplexes, and then backs into the ropes and hits a knee trembler bringing them completely vertical again. As an opponent is no longer doubled and now dazed, Allesandro backs into the ropes and comes back and hits a one handed bulldog dropping them center ring. Allesandro then springboards off the center rope for a moonsault to the opponent.)

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Fall From Grace (Swanton Bomb adopted from the late and great Extreme Enigma)
2. Endgame (Flatliner then locking in the Koji Clutch.)
3. Presley Special (A V Trigger style knee to an opponent causing them to fall against a turnbuckle or wall, then a flurry of Karate based strikes and kicks to a cornered opponent. Finished with a Straight Snap Kick to the chin of an opponent.)
4. Stay Down Dog (As an opponent tries to get up from the ground and Allesandro is standing over them he begins to shoot front push and snap kicks to the shoulders, to the side of the head keeping them down and pushing them over. As he does he insults the opponent calling them a dog and to stay down. In his eyes, it's a way for the opponent to give up easily.)
5. White Lightning (Codebreaker out of nowhere. This move will usually be the precursor of his finisher, even if it is a last ditch effort to create separation.)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. [Primary Finish] Cut Throat Killing (Hidden Blade Elbow Strike to an opponents face.)
2. [Primary Submission Finish] The Seventh Seal (Walls of Jericho)
. [Secondary Finish] Gloriosa Tyrannia (Sit out Tombstone Piledriver)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):  
1. Final Atonement (A Judas Effect elbow to the back of the skull. And as the opponent falls to a knee, Allesandro bounces off the ropes and hits a Kinshasa Knee to the back of the skull causing them to fall face first, And he backs into a corner, stalking them. And as they rise...Punt Kick.)

Business associates with Allesandro

The Gift of Devastation  DXHgiRIThe Gift of Devastation  KneTgaiThe Gift of Devastation  1YtCeiP

Name: Salvatore Medicci De' Leone
Picbase: Sylvester Stallone from Tulsa King

Name: Luca & Marco Forelli
Picbase: Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki

Name: Aurora King
Picbase: Olivia Wilde

Last edited by America's Favorite Son on October 29th 2023, 6:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mami's Favorite Chew Toy

Mami's Favorite Chew Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of Devastation    The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2023, 12:17 pm

Small update
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of Devastation    The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2023, 12:33 pm

Allesandro really let himself go.
Back to top Go down
Mami's Favorite Chew Toy

Mami's Favorite Chew Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of Devastation    The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 11:24 pm

Big post FD update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of Devastation    The Gift of Devastation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gift of Devastation
Page 1 of 1