Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grandcaster

grandcaster

Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  Empty
PostSubject: Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi    Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2023, 2:30 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Tatsuo Sakaguchi
Picture Base: Katsuhiko Nakajima
Current Nicknames: Honored One
Height: 6’1” (185.42 cm)
Weight: 230 lbs 
Hometown: Kyoto, Japan

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Chaotic Neutral | Tweener
  • His onslaught or allegiance takes no side. The only thing that matters to him is satisfying his own goals, no matter how abstract they are. His tendency to never hold back, regardless of the opponent, is one of the truest forms of equality he provides.

Gimmick:
Above Heaven and under Heaven, I alone am the Honored One.

He declares himself as the Honored One—someone who has transcended past their human limits and in turn, has become ‘one’ with the world itself. He is enlightened and views himself to be the best above all because of it. Originally a prodigy student of Kyokushin karate, he entered the world of pro-wrestling when he was a teenager and has since refined his skill as he grew older and worked as a freelancer in Japan—combining his experience with both worlds to create a form of strong style meant to batter down any opponent that stands in his way. 

Regardless of how others think of him, all that matters is rampaging. 
Regardless of what others might do to him, all that matters is fighting. 
Regardless if he is beloved or hated, all that matters is standing as the Honored One. 

Win or Lose, Kill or be Killed, there’s nothing more savory than a good fight. 

In the cutthroat world of pro-wrestler, Tatsuo is fueled by his love for the thrill of battle and his desire to be the one who stands upon a mountain of corpses—THE BEST. The bodhisattva who ends suffering. The demon king who bars others from heaven. He is deserving of this world.
RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: MAN WITH A MISSION - Dog Days

[size=56]
[/size]

Entrance (REQUIRED): Tatsuo makes his way towards the ring as the song's beginning plays out throughout the arena. The hood of his robe is up and over his head, hiding his face from the crowd but one could tell from his steps that he's focused, confident. He doesn't openly interact with fans like a face would but if people stick their hands for high-fives, there's a small chance he'll give them a high-five back. 

Once he steps onto the ring apron, he lifts the hood up slightly to observe the crowd and even if it isn't visible, there's a sly smirk on his face.

Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  Bbf8d0822e925ef09b1febd9c023435a52b5389b

After entering the ring, he then climbs up and sits on the top rope, treating it as his throne. He then fully lowers his hood and takes off his robe. 
Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  7dda915fa554f86ac275619be59f27635f81b842 

(If he has a title, he'll carry the title over his shoulder before holding it in his hands and showing it off to the camera as he walks to the ring. Once seated on the top robe, he'll raise the title before handing it to the ref and taking off his robe.)

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? 
  • The landscape of Olympus has shifted dramatically after Final Destination. He’s a champion. World’s Finest is in shambles. His tag partner is more ash than he is human. Though, despite everything, his outlook hasn’t changed too much. He is still an existence that is motivated by the enjoyment that comes with fighting; he’s only changed his tactics. Olympus is a mountain where only the strong survive—he can’t afford to be nice while he’s champion. He has found his heaven to rampage. He’ll rid the mountain of impurity. Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ.

Tendency to Cheat: Rarely
  • He sees himself as the best, he doesn’t need to blatantly cheat. It ruins the taste of victory, its disgusting. Despite this, he isn’t above using legally gray areas to attack. 

IN-RING INFORMATION 
Favorite Match Types: No real favoritism exists. Though, he'll always enjoy match types that let him utilize his karate against his opponents unrestricted—that's the appeal of full-contact karate, after all. 
Least Favorite Match Types: Too many rules is an annoyance. If a match type has a longer set of rules than a professional sparring match, it'll get on his nerves. 
Favorite Weapon: “What, do my fists not count?” 
In-Ring Achievements:
OWA ICARUS CHAMPION (1X) (CURRENT)

In-Ring Style: Puroresu...with an asterisk. Hard-hitting, a bit of flashiness, and full of big-impact moves that only the most prodigal of talents would be capable of doing in succession. He mixes puroresu with his experience as a karate-ka so, as expected, there’s a lot of kicking and strikes mixed in. Nothing is more honorable than the display of martial arts.

Common Moves
Multiple Kick Variations
  • Big boot
  • Brutality Kick (Soccer to a prone opponent)
  • Death Roll (Jumping spinning calf to back of the opponent's head)
  • High kick 
  • Jumping high kick
  • Soccer kick
  • Roundhouse to the opponent's head
  • Thrust Kick/Superkick (can be done to an opponent in corner)

Multiple Suplex Variations
  • Belly-to-back
  • German, sometimes while hooking the opponent's leg
  • Northern lights
  • Snap
  • Straight jacket
  • Tiger
  • Vertical
  • Wheelbarrow

Tiger Driver 98  
Dropkick
  • Missile Dropkick 
  • Basement Dropkick
  • Standing Dropkick

Lariat
Fireman's carry neckbreaker slam
Elevated sitout powerbomb
Flapjack
Shoulder tackle
DDT
  • Elevated DDT 
  • Apron DDT

Various Strikes (Palm, Elbow smashes, punches, etc. Usually in succession to a standing/seated/grounded opponent)
Kamigoye
Dragon Screw
Enzuiguri
Ude Gatame
Air Raid Crash
Frankensteiner
Crossbody/Diving Crossbody (sometimes used as a reversal against a Saito suplex)

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
  • Serpent's Laceration (Tatsuo performs a drop-toe hold on the opponent to send them crashing face first into the turnbuckle. He then follows it up with a swift kick or knee strike to the face.) 
  • Nirvana (Twisting Brainbuster) 
  • Rashomon (Northern Lights Bomb)
  • Killshot (High-angle spinning heel, sometimes to an opponent on the top rope)
  • Tombstone Piledriver (sometimes done on the ring apron)

Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  Cf678f485cdf35237e024a08e593e3d9d0cc5917

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)

• Sixth Heaven (Vertical drop brainbuster, usually with delay)
  • Grudge Bow (Arm Trap Seated Cloverleaf)
  • Ultra-finisher: Ganso Bomb

NOTES: Sheet updated post-FD5! It’s mainly streamlined with new additions here and there. Additionally, here's a document that goes into further detail about character material that was deemed too long for the actual forum page. Hyperlink is acting buggy for me so I'll drop the gdocs link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJHTibi2iNk65jSCbUZOSwmVaOfXSIYo3PxZncTCOU/edit?usp=drivesdk

HANDLER INFORMATION
Name: Just call me Caster! Kero is another nickname I’ve used in other non-wrestling communities but Caster or Tatsuo is perfectly fine too. 
Preferred Pronouns: Cat’s out of the bag, ahaha. I’m a girl (so she/her) but I don’t make a fuss about the wrong pronouns being used on me. I’ve gotten used to it LOL. 
Fed Experience: I am a literal newbie and OWA is my first e-fed (as of now, I’ve been here for 4 months and counting if my math is correct).
How did you find us: Through a reddit thread talking about e-feds after I decided to search up what e-feds were after hearing it mentioned in passing. One of the posts mentioned here so I decided to take the plunge.

Last edited by grandcaster on September 21st 2023, 6:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi    Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2023, 12:01 am

Might want to clarify the Verticle Spike is a Brainbuster, just because not all our match writers are active Puroresu consumers. Uncultured fucks.

Welcome to OWA! Love the pic base choice and hope to see you do great things!
Back to top Go down
grandcaster

grandcaster

PostSubject: Re: Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi    Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2023, 12:57 pm

Ah, fair point! 

I actually was going to write out the actual move but I thought that the name Nakajima gave it was more recognizable. Though, I'll do a quick edit to make it more clearer. 

And thanks for welcoming me. I hope to impress!
Back to top Go down
grandcaster

grandcaster

PostSubject: Re: Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi    Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2023, 12:29 am

Beep beep. First set of patchnotes have arrived. 

Tatsuo's sheet has been tweaked, based off the results of FD5. I've added a few new things (just click on the words linked here for the document) but its been mainly adjusting the formatting (after 200 years). To Season 6, YOSHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi    Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2023, 8:44 am

yous a bitch

grandcaster has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
grandcaster

grandcaster

PostSubject: Re: Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi    Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2023, 6:32 pm

Mav. wrote:
yous a bitch
1v1 me coward
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi    Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2023, 3:57 pm

grandcaster wrote:
Mav. wrote:
yous a bitch
1v1 me coward
see me on mw2 hoe you will not survive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi    Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honored One, Tatsuo Sakaguchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Olympus-
Jump to: