Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

HES GOT THE MEAT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bringeroflight

Bringeroflight

HES GOT THE MEAT Empty
PostSubject: HES GOT THE MEAT   HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2023, 5:26 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Golden Gauntlet
Picture Base: Powerhouse Hobbs

HES GOT THE MEAT D_p1WYvoAldt8G6aFIRaEfVmZcYFpEoE1OoiAsZ8mBP81JEF0dEeZmaPzY8-8_JT58hnMo5vDePFGDrinDQkQQShRXtEeCGCiR1gJTFRJdmYLScqwIZh2DckX2czGLwpd8j6K0flZtHi5EZke2HuO5U

Current Nicknames: 
Height: 6 ft. 7 inches tall
Weight: 295 pounds
Hometown: PG County, Maryland

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment:
Anti-villain

Gimmick: Born within thirty minutes of the capital of the United States, Golden Gaunlet is a man who was naturally gifted since birth, with strength and prowess growing exponentially with age. Doing as much as he can to represent what the United States is meant to depict, GG represents justice, order, and law. His carefully created public-persona reflects a mask of all things good, hiding the twisted, dark, and maniacal means he's willing to uphold that mask. He's a hero to those who never have to see him when he puts on his cape. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: Trophies by Drake

Entrance (REQUIRED): As the arena lights dim, a golden spotlight bathes the entrance ramp in a radiant glow. The crowd erupts into a thunderous roar, anticipation electrifying the air. The opening notes of an empowering theme song reverberate through the speakers, and the titan known as Golden Gauntlet emerges from behind the curtain, his presence commanding attention.

Donned in a gleaming golden attire, he strides purposefully down the ramp, exuding an aura of unmatched power and confidence. With each step, the earth seems to tremble beneath his feet, mirroring the seismic impact he brings to the squared circle.

The crowd stretches their arms out, palms turned upward, as if yearning to touch the golden essence of this larger-than-life hero. Golden Gauntlet raises his arm in response, basking in the adoration and channeling their energy into his own. His eyes blaze with determination and unwavering resolve as he gazes out upon his faithful devotees.

As he reaches the ring, Golden Gauntlet ascends the steel steps, his movements fluid yet purposeful. He steps through the ropes, a symbol of heroic might, and climbs the turnbuckle, ascending to greater heights. He raises both arms high above his head, a beacon of strength and hope, as the crowd's cheers intensify.

In that climactic moment, Golden Gauntlet unleashes a powerful, primal roar, a rallying cry that unites all who witness it. It echoes through the arena, a testament to his indomitable spirit and his pledge to protect the innocent.

With a final resolute gaze at his opponent, Golden Gauntlet descends from the turnbuckle, shedding his external tranquility and embracing the intensity of battle. The hero is ready to unleash his golden fury upon any who dare to challenge the ideals he embodies.

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? Narcissism, attention, validation.

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Always

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: 
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: 
Favorite Weapon[Optional]:
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: 

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Half-and-half suplex
2. Suplex throw
3. Snap suplex
4. Dragon Suplex
5. Buckle bomb
6. Alabama slam
7. Military Press
8. Lariat
9. Double chop to the chest
10. Boxing strike combo variations

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Red, White, and Bruised (Sitout Razors' Edge)

HES GOT THE MEAT E549d5859052bbc6-600x338

2. SCHMEAT SCHMOUNTAIN (deadlift german)

HES GOT THE MEAT Jay-white-deadlift-german-suplex

3.  99-hit combo! (monstop uppercuts and haymakers until opponent falls or he's forced to stop)

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)

1. CAPITAL PUNISHMENT (can be performed from standing, goes from top rope for the big finish)

HES GOT THE MEAT S6uPY

2. The Mandingo Effect

HES GOT THE MEAT Lars-sullivan-powerbomb

3. JAMAICAN BLUES(Jackhammer)

HES GOT THE MEAT Goldberg-jackhammer

UF. Avalanche Sit out powerbomb

NOTES:

NOTES:
WRESTLING STYLE/REAL-LIFE WRESTLER COMPARISON:
Powerhouse/ Bruiser - The Allmighty Bobby Lashley

ANTI VILLAIN
 a character with heroic goals, personality traits, and/or virtues who is ultimately the villain. Their desired ends are mostly good, but their means of getting there range from evil to undesirable. Alternatively, their goals may be selfish or have long-term consequences they don't care about, but they're good people who might even team up with the hero if their goals don't conflict.
BOISTEROUS BRUISER
He actively cultivates this image as part of his desire to be a Hope Bringer, laughing loudly in the face of danger and always flashing a bright smile no matter how hopeless things seem..
GENIUS BRUISER
He might seem like a Dumb Muscle with his rather goofy appearence, but in reality his intelligence is rated 6/5. He has quite a tactical mind when it comes to battle strategies and public speaking. That said, he still can be outsmarted by few people and in few arenas, he's far from the best teacher.

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat):
Preferred Pronouns:
Fed Experience:
How did you find us:

Back to top Go down
Bringeroflight

Bringeroflight

HES GOT THE MEAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HES GOT THE MEAT   HES GOT THE MEAT I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2023, 12:08 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down

HES GOT THE MEAT
Page 1 of 1