Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#BeLikeBea

#BeLikeBea

♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ Empty
PostSubject: ♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡   ♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2023, 10:47 pm

♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ Pbgirlsgfx1_by_liliesandstags_dg81mve-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjAzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWViNDgyMWItZGVhMi00ZTVmLWJhMDAtMmY3NWQwNGY1M2FmXC9kZzgxbXZlLTRmYmUyZmEwLTJhZDEtNDMwMy1iMWNmLTcyMjFkN2Y2NTcwMi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTE1MyJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

TAG TEAM INFORMATION.
Team Name: The Powerbuff Girls.
Team Members: Angelina Magnum and Bea Havertz.
Picture Bases: Mandy Rose and Tiffany Stratton.
Combined Weight: 275lbs. 
Disposition/Alignment: Tweener. Angie is loved. Bea is not.
Gimmick: Originally The Powerbuff Girls were meant to take the world of professional wrestling (and by extension, Hollywood) by storm well over a year ago but unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances prevented that from occurring. Reunited personally when Bea arrived at OWA and then brought together professionally due to the implosion of Thotyssey and Bea experiencing shortcoming after shortcoming in her singles career, the now pretty different personality wise but still closer than sisters best friends realised that the best thing for their career at the moment is one another and now they finally have the spotlight they feel like they deserve. These gatekeeping goddesses are refusing to let it shine away from them again. Better late than never to show how far being beautiful and buff will get you in this world, right? 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION.
Team's Theme Music: I’ll Do It. - Heidi Montag.

Entrance Description: ‘I’ll Do It.’ by Heidi Montag blasts through the arena speakers, prompting a mix of deafening cheers and vicious boo’s. The sounds of camera flashes fill the arena as a lengthy red carpet is rolled down the entrance ramp. A security detail and a mob of paparazzi lines either side of the carpet as we’re greeted with the stunning visage of Angelina Magnum and Bea Havertz strutting to the top of the ramp, Angelina fixes her hair and blows kisses to the fans as Bea checks her nails and shoots a wink to the camera closest to her. Bea rocks a floor length designer robe and shades that match Angelina’s, who wears a tight leather vest over her ring gear, both women proudly display their OWA Women’s World Tag Team Championships around their waists. 

Angelina and Bea sway the red carpet as if it’s a catwalk, causing every single male audience member in the front row jaw’s to hit the floor. Bea ascends the steel steps elegantly as Angelina hops up onto the ring apron, the duo pose seductively, overwhelming the cameraman to the point he falls over which causes the view to quickly whip to the ceiling. We cut to an alternative angle of the referee holding the ropes open for Bea to step through as Angelina rolls into the ring. Bea offers a hand to Angelina and pulls her up, the friends beaming to one another. 

Announcer: Introducing first/their opponents, weighing in at an award-winning 275lbs…The Idol…The MAAAAIIINNNN ATTRRRAAACCCTIIIOOONNN…ANGELIIINNNAAAAA…MAAAAAGNUUUMMMM and Pro Wrestling’s PRETTIESSSTTT PROBBBLLEMMM.. BEAAAAAAAA… HAVERRTTTZZ.. THE POWERBUFFFFF GIRLSSSS!!!!

Angelina sits atop the turnbuckles and puffs her chest out, removing her sunglasses and winking at the crowd with a confident smile, Bea slips her robe off, tosses it into the face of the official and sprays both herself and Angelina with some perfume before resting against the ropes close to her partner and muttering something to Angelina with a smirk on her face. 

MOTIVATIONS:
Reason For Teaming: To prove they’re so much more than two pretty faces. Capture as much attention as possible whilst strengthening their already long time friendship.
Tendency to Cheat: Bea will cheat a lot more than Angelina who will only involve herself in dirty tactics if necessary. 

IN-RING INFORMATION:
Team Debut: 2023. 
In-Ring Achievements: Angelina: 2022 BOB Games winner. 2022 Athena's Cup runner-up. 1x OWA Women’s Tag Team Champion. Bea: 1x OWA Women’s Tag Team Champion.

MOVESET INFORMATION:
CLICK ON MOVES FOR GIFS.

Common Moves: 
1. Double shoot kick 
2. Apron Enzuigiri Kick (Angelina) →  School Boy Roll-Up (Bea) 
3. Apron Sleeper Hold (Bea) → Running Corner Dropkick (Angelina) 
4. Uranage Slam (Bea) → Running Senton (Angelina)
5. Toss opponent from top rope (Bea) → Sliding Lariat (Angelina) 

Signature Moves: → 
1. DOUBLE D'S (DIVA DROP): Back Suplex (Bea) → Kick To Back (Angelina) 

2. BLINDING LIGHTS: Big Boot (Bea) → Leg Sweep (Angelina)
3. MAGNUM OPUS: Step-Up Enzuigiri (Angelina) → Spinning Kneel Kick (Bea)
4. STRUCK BY THE STARS: Running Corner Back Elbow (Bea) → Corner Bicycle Knee Strike (Angelina) 
5. OFF WITH HER HEAD: Giant Swing (Bea) → Dropkick (Angelina)

Finishing Moves:
1. ALL THAT GLITTERS: Modified Scorpion Crosslock (Bea) → Curb Stomp (Angelina)

2. PRETTY DEADLY: Catapult (Angelina) → Superick → Diving Double Foot Stomp (Bea) 
3. DESIGNER SPEECH: Punch to the throat (Angelina) → Arm Hooked Chickenwing Facebuster (Bea) 
4. DOUBLE CLOTHING LINE: Double Clothesline. (Yes with the pointing and yelling the name of the move at one another)

UF: BARBIE BEATDOWN: Assisted Backflip Kick (Bea) → Enzuigiri Kick (Angelina) →  Codebreaker (Bea) → Backstabber (Angelina)  

Angelina Magnum has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡   ♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2023, 11:48 am

Omg who are these perfect angels?
Back to top Go down

♡ THE POWERBUFF GIRLS ♡
Page 1 of 1