Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

CLETUS, The American Fatass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

CLETUS, The American Fatass Empty
PostSubject: CLETUS, The American Fatass   CLETUS, The American Fatass I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2023, 12:59 pm

CLETUS, The American Fatass YSy2cRT
BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: CLETUS
Picture Base: Otis
Current Nicknames: The American Fatass
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 400 pounds
Hometown: Memphis, Tennessee

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment:
CLETUS: Babyface
Col. Kelvin ‘Big Kev’ Dubois: Scheming manager with Heel tendencies

Gimmick:  A simple, cornfed country boy from rural Tennessee (emphasis on simple) not much is known about CLETUS’ family or childhood. Possessing an unnatural strength and endurance, he found himself traveling the South at a young age, taking on whatever labor-intensive work he could find. It’s likely he would have continued to live a simple, unassuming life were he not noticed by disgraced Kentucky Colonel, Kelvin Dubois. Immediately noticing the young man’s potential, this sleazy businessman took CLETUS under his wing and together they began to tour the countryside putting on an old-timey strongman show. Hundreds would pack the old dusty tent nightly to witness the monster of a man wrestle grizzly bears, powerlift seemingly impossible weights, take point-black air rifle shots to the belly, and crush coconuts in his iron grip. Eventually, this circus act was noticed by the Omega Wrestling Alliance, who managed to convince Col. Dubois to sign his ‘client’ to a contract with the company’s blue brand. Now, the pair are headed to the greatest show on earth: Olympus.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: ‘Freight Train’ by Aaron Watson
Entrance: Coming imminently.

MOTIVATIONS
CLETUS: As a man who was considered a fat fucking freak for most of his life, CLETUS has finally found something that makes me special and appreciated: his raw strength and capacity to ignore pain. Basking in the applause of the audience, the man simply wants to put on a good show and feel appreciated. Plus he doesn’t want to let his surrogate ‘father’ down.
Colonel Dubois: Money. Always money.

Tendency to Cheat: 
CLETUS: Never intentionally
Col. Dubois: Whenever possible

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Style: The quintessential big hoss, CLETUS is slow but difficult to stop when he gets going. Lots of deadlift suplexes and slams, simple charging maneuvers, and soaking up punishment. Easily tricked by anyone with an IQ above 80.

Common Moves:
1. Military Press Slam
2. Bear Hug
3. Spear
4. Corner Splash
5. Headbutts
6. Knife-edge Chops
7. Powerbomb
8. Deadlift German Suplex
9. Belly to Belly Suplex
10. Spinning Olympic Slam

Signature Moves:
1. The Jugger-nut - Bronco Buster
2. Scent of the South - Stinkface
3. Runaway Train - Pounce
4. White Lightning - Short Arm Clothesline

Finishing Moves: 
1. Kentucky Fried Crusher - Iron Claw
2. Banjo Buster - Corner Slingshot Splash (Vader’s Vader Bomb)
3. My 600 Pound Slam - Jeff Cobb’s Tour of the Islands

Ultra Finisher:
Last Train to Memphis - Ganso Bomb

MANAGER:

CLETUS, The American Fatass 7ig02xY
Colonel Kelvin ‘Big Kev’ Dubois
(PB: John Goodman from O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
A Kentucky Colonel who was forced to leave the Bluegrass State in disgrace after an unfortunate run-in with the law. Equal parts Colonel Sanders, Foghorn Leghorn, crooked preacher man, carnival barker, and snake oil salesman. Untrustworthy and always looking for a way to make a dollar at someone else’s expense, he nevertheless seems to have taken a real liking to CLETUS, viewing him as the retarded son he never had.

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): it me, it chad
Preferred Pronouns: nah that’s you
Fed Experience: little over a year
How did you find us: elon musk’s cutting edge social media app, x

Mami's Favorite Chew Toy, Felix Hartley and Brody have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

CLETUS, The American Fatass
Page 1 of 1