Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams

Go down 
+2
Keelan Callihan
Kaleisha Williams
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaleisha Williams

Kaleisha Williams

"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams Empty
PostSubject: "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams   "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 8:27 pm

"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams L63B3wB

"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams QT0d8gX

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Kaleisha Williams
Picture Base: Chakara
Current Nicknames: The Bushmaster
Height: 5’2’’
Weight: 124lbs
Hometown: Hopewell, Saint Andrew, Jamaica

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Ruthless Heel
Gimmick: “They call ‘em bushmaster.”, a ruthless legacy passed down from generation to generation. Killers bred through violence and pride for their country, willing to do whatever they need to succeed. Generational wrestler, third generation but the first generation to branch into the United States.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: “Welcome To Jamrock” by Damian Marley

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Kaleisha Williams was born to be a killer. She was born to be ruthless, take no games, ass-kicker. The first female to have the Bushmaster legacy passed down to her, but that makes her even more deadly. She’s doing things her father and grandfather never did. Branching into the United States to prove that Jamaica breeds the absolute best in the entire world.
Tendency to Cheat: Rarely.

Common Moves:

1. Forearm Smash.
2. Right Hook.
3. Left Jab.
4. Right Uppercut.
5. Spinning Back Elbow.
6. Low Outside Calf Kick.
7. Mid Inside Thigh Kick.
8. Front Thrust Kick.
9. Jumping Knee Strike.
10. Muay-Thai Knee Strike.
11. Muay-Thai Clinch Elbow Strike.
12. Muay-Thai Clinch Uppercut.
13. Double Leg Takedown.
14. Leg Sweep Trip.
15. Rolling Kneebar.
16. Basement Dropkick.
17. Rolling Savate Kick.
18. Sliding Forearm Smash while Opponent is seated.
19. Lifting Spike DDT.
20. Guillotine Choke.

Signature Moves:

1. Waves of the Sea - John Woo Kick
2. Welcome To Jamrock - Diving Codebreaker
3. Caribbean Strong Style - Repeated Headbutt Strikes
4. Calling Card - Punt Kick
5. The End is Coming - Combination Move(Front Thrust Kick pushes the opponent into the ropes -> Bicycle Knee drops opponent to their knees -> Finisher: JRS ONE)

Finishing Moves:
1. JRS ONE(Jamaica Reigns Supreme) - Double Wristlock Knee Strike/Kamigoye
2. JRS TWO(Jamaica Reigns Supreme) - Wristlock Spinout Knee Strike/Rainmaker Knee
3. Murder She Wrote - Spinning Head Kick/Black Mass
UF. Combination Move - JRS TWO but opponent drops to their knees, wrist control is kept throughout to lead into JRS ONE.

NOTES
Kaleisha is cold-blooded, she’s calculated in how she approaches her role of Bushmaster. She isn’t afraid to do whatever is needed to send a message to an opponent. Blood being spilled? The more the better.

Kaleisha is a deadly striker in the ring. She grew up learning from many people in her town that were famed for a kick-based offense. Her boxing, however, she learned at age sixteen onwards and has proven to be vastly great at both arsenals.

Although she is shorter than the rest, she is fierce. She makes up for her lack of size with her mind games and her lethal strikes.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams   "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 8:32 pm

Love this signup! Good shit!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams   "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 8:33 pm

The moveset is fire, I dig the theme, and for some reason I really, really like the fact that she's billed from Jamaica.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams   "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 10:36 pm

This is le-GIT. Dig everything about it. Chakara is cool as hell; great PB choice!

One tiny Q: what is a John Woo Kick? It sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams   "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 7:50 am

Love this sign up.
Back to top Go down
Kaleisha Williams

Kaleisha Williams

PostSubject: Re: "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams   "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 8:24 am

kennydrake wrote:
One tiny Q: what is a John Woo Kick? It sounds awesome!

"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams Tumblr_nja0d2pacz1saykaxo1_400_zpsuhsdkmje.0
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams GVcTbsMf1om52
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams   "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 8:34 am

She should probably shave it then. It's hygienic.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams   "The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Bushmaster" Kaleisha Williams
Page 1 of 1