Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

The Mavericks INC contract

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

The Mavericks INC contract Empty
PostSubject: The Mavericks INC contract   The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2019, 12:20 pm

TAG TEAM INFORMATION
Team Name: Mavericks INC.
Team Members: Ethan Stryfe & Devon Slayton
Pic Bases: Chris Hero and Aleister Black
Nicknames: “The Merchant of Mayhem” (Stryfe) & The “Black Savior” (Slayton)
Combined Weight: 500 lbs.
Disposition/Alignment: Anti-Hero/Tweener
Gimmick: The Mavericks are two men who thrive on chaos and making money, with both men embracing the incredible tightrope walk between sadistic face and sadistic heel while having fun doing it.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Team's Theme Music: "The Vengeful One" by Disturbed
--Devon Singles Theme: "Judas" by Fozzy
--Ethan Singles Theme: "I hope you suffer" by AFI
---Stable theme (special events): ""Ichiban" by Yonosuke Kitamura

Entrance Description (Required):
(The arena fades to black as a low red light envolopes the arena as the opening drum and bass lines of Disturbed's "The Vengeful One" starts to pound throughout the arena as several fans start to flick on their lighters as first Ezra Rosenberg steps out onto the entrance way followed by the "Black Savior" Devon Slayton to his left and the "Merchant of Mayhem" Ethan Stryfe to his right, dressed in their usual entrance gear before Ezra motions for them to head for the ring as David Draiman's distorted, operatic baritone starts to sing as the two wrestlers start to slowly circle the ring)

Draiman:
He is observing the chaos, taking in the lack of raw humanity
It's as if the entire world's fallen in love with their insanity
Hear the innocent voices scream
As their tormentors laugh through it all
No forgiveness from all I've seen
The degradation I cannot forget

So sleep soundly in your beds tonight
For judgement falls upon you at first light

(At that point Devon flips into the ring over the top rope and into a lotus position while Ethan slides under the bottom rope and moves to stand behind his partner, throwing his arms out with a feral smile on his face as the song continues for a few more seconds before they quickly move to shed their entrance gear as they wait for the match to start)

MOTIVATIONS
Reason For Teaming: they make an effective team..but their reasons are their own.
Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Often

MOVESET INFORMATION
Common Moves:
1. Ethan Side Russian Leg Sweep/Devon Clothesline from Hell combination
2. Tornado-Plex/Aided Whiplash
3. Devon Bearhug/Ethan Forearm Smash combination
4.  Stereo Super kicks
5. Aided Splash

Signature Moves:
1. The "Doom Train" (Devon leans an opponent into the corner before Ethan slingshots him into an avalanche splash full force into the opponent where Devon grabs onto the opponent and walks back, bringing the opponent with him before he slings him over to Ethan who catches him and drives the opponent down with a Side Effect Slam)

2. "Bad Moon Rising" (Ethan lifts up an opponent onto his shoulders while Devon climbs the nearest turnbuckle and once Ethan is in position, Devon hits a Diving Shining Wizard which drives the opponent hard off of Ethan's shoulder before he goes for the pin)

3. "The “Majestic Twelve” (Devon does a running knee strike in the corner, whilst Ethan comes in from the apron and gives his opponent a gore while jumping through the ropes at the same time)

Finishing Moves: Maximum two (2)
[list=margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;]
[*]The "Maverick Virus" (Elevated flip into modified aided Michinoku Driver II)-#1 on in video.
[*]The “Trouble Seeker” (Running knee smash (Devon)/Superkick (Ethan) combination to a kneeling opponent)
[/list]

Devon's Finishers:
1. The "Devil's Touch" (Shouten)
2. The "Zombie Maker" (Shining Wizard to the back of the head)

Ethan's Finishers:
1. The "G Virus" (Chokebreaker onto the right knee)
2. The "Omega Weapon" (Ripcord Elbow Strike)

The UIF:
The “Burden of Wrath” (Assisted Avalanche Burning Hammer)-for those “special people”

Notes:
The team is sometimes referred to by its former name in the "Dominion" but they have also been refereed to as "Baron Samedi's favorite tag team", "the assassins of the Dominion", and "the Pale Riders" among others...but they really *LIKE* the Baron Samedi one for some odd reason.

Last edited by MavericksINC on May 8th 2019, 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: The Mavericks INC contract   The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2019, 3:09 pm

Welcome to OWA Lads/Lad (dunno if you're two people on a joint account or one person.) Either way, my name is CM Nas. I am your active COO. If you have any questions or concerns you may hit me up anytime. Normally we would place you on a brand, but seeing as the draft is coming up right after Final Destination this weekend. It would be best that we hold off on you being drafted until then. So please be patient with us and await your destiny come May 3rd. It will be well worth the wait, believe me~!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: The Mavericks INC contract   The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2019, 7:39 pm

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: The Mavericks INC contract   The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2019, 6:34 am

Welcome..
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: The Mavericks INC contract   The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2019, 11:24 am

Thank you all for the welcomes.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: The Mavericks INC contract   The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2019, 11:18 pm

Awesome. I have my own stable Razz
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: The Mavericks INC contract   The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2019, 10:01 pm

If you think that you can hire Baron Samedi's favorite tag team...maybe? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mavericks INC contract   The Mavericks INC contract I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mavericks INC contract
Page 1 of 1