Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Welcome to the Dollhouse

Welcome to the Dollhouse

We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! Empty
PostSubject: We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!   We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2019, 8:28 pm

NOTICE: By posting a question, you are forfeiting your right to be offended by any response that you may or may not receive from any of the three women of The Dollhouse. There will be no guarantee that your question will be answered by Sweet Roxy, DiVa, or Jonetta Stone as each of them are all very busy with their own individual careers in between dominating the Omega Wrestling Alliance as the most dominant tag team professional wrestling has ever seen. It should also be noted that there is no guarantee the response you are given was directly written by any Dollhouse member herself and could have just as easily been written by one of our many unpaid interns. Send in your questions at your own discretion and be sure to subscribe to the Dollhouse Network for only $14.99 for more content beyond the free samples you will be given here.

- iDoll Entertainment
Back to top Go down
Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora

We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!   We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2019, 1:53 am

How did the idea of the Dollhouse first come to fruition?

What are your plans going forward?  Expansion or 3-woman domination?

Who's your ideal opponent to win against?  Lose to?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! Father11
Back to top Go down
Welcome to the Dollhouse

Welcome to the Dollhouse

PostSubject: Re: We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!   We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2019, 10:05 am

Nathan Fiora wrote:
How did the idea of the Dollhouse first come to fruition?

As far as this, the REAL, version goes, I was peacefully vacationing in the African savannah and one day caught wind that my besties were in trouble! Unappreciative management! Lazy teammate! Oh dear, it broke my heart! So I pulled some strings and came as fast I could! Only waited for a great signing bonus, agreement that we could reign under Dollhouse rules(zoophilists call this “freebird”), and after I was done getting a new fur coat from the savannah. Plus, I was bored, and it was about time the J-Dynasty got involved with OWA, teaming up with my best friends and the trustable HiVe made perfect sense. So that’s how the Dollhouse got its face lift, skin from porcelain to ivory!

Nathan Fiora wrote:
What are your plans going forward?

Become the greatest tag team the world has ever seen! With beauty, talent, and style! As for me alone, it looks like Odyssey management has want of me, so I guess I’ll be multi branded going after the Athena cup and Goddess championship too!

Nathan Fiora wrote:
Expansion or 3-woman domination?

Someone needs to read up on our Dreamhouse!  in short, Roxy had it made so we have enough room for five people.

Personally, I like the rule of 3 stylistically. However, if there’s those who can fit the motif of the Dollhouse and at the same time bring a unique touch to it like I feel I have, I’d have no complaints about new members. I just like to reaffirm the fact that a team is only as strong as its weakest member!

Nathan Fiora wrote:
Who's your ideal opponent to win against?

Just being with like minded friends is fun, so I’d be happy destroying any tag team alongside Roxy and/or DiVa!

My J-Dynasty contacts have heard lots about this “Stephanie Matsuda”. I like famed and rare heads on my mantle, the rest of our label would be so jealous.

Jessica Rose, have you seen her annoying smile?  She’s so adorable, in a hey this mess of an adult acts like a five year old kind of way, you just want to bully her and add a little starching to her life.  
Roni Osborn…just look at her! Shouldn’t be allowed to exist in the Dollhouse’s world!
We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! Tenor

April Song, my intuition says that our souls have battled throughout the ages(I like to think I was an heiress and she a homeless cur I had to get ordered of my property in our first lives.). So it’s kind of old compared to the never before seen on this list, but she was pestering me on OWA feed and doesn’t appreciate fashion…so she might need to be silenced!

Nathan Fiora wrote:
Lose to?

We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! GcJCEP4

We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! C2eIjf3m2xBXhtnH74VzNodoZntPtA6k1Ta_kTBBz-l4mIw35FKC_Ycb2w3oZD5tlGlJ68WzCtgk1cjjupo4CgLBq7-u10T72_wZDBf1xFhh-5FPoxzhvz2HTbhKX_xWgRfw8WOw
Back to top Go down
El Ironico

PostSubject: Re: We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!   We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2019, 12:13 pm

Are the Pachonkas real?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!   We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2019, 12:31 am

Are you ever concerned that your frail femailian bodies might break when you wrestle. I mean this is a man's sport and it's like, just biology that women are physically weaker and more prone to injury. If it were up to me women wouldn't be allowed to wrestle because it's not right to let them do something so self destructive.
Back to top Go down
Roughneck Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!   We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2019, 7:33 am

Have you heard of your lord and savior, Levi Silvera?
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!   We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2019, 1:09 pm

Are the dolls real?  Are they men pretending to be women?  LoL 😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!   We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're your Women's and Openweight Tag Team Double Champions, The Dollhouse, Ask us anything!
Page 1 of 1