Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Boiling Point II Day I Reactions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff X

Jeff X

Boiling Point II Day I Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Boiling Point II Day I Reactions   Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2019, 10:44 pm

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment: 

Who had the best/worst night: 

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Boiling Point II Day I Reactions Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point II Day I Reactions   Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 11:05 am

Favorite match: I know I wrote it but Tarah vs. Bull. I don't know if I can ever top that

Favorite moment: Bull winning the title, Natalie's heel turn getting the desired reaction

Most shocking result/moment: Udy pulling up like the Hardy Boyz at WrestleMania 33

Who had the best/worst night: Bull, Eris and Derelict definitely had banner nights for sure. As for worst, Udy got the shit kicked out of him and Diantha got screwed over by her own boss

Who stole the show: Bull and Tarah, no question

Overall rating/general comments: Three squids out of three, would eat calamari again
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point II Day I Reactions   Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 12:33 pm

Favorite match: There were a lot of good matches. Loved the Spartans Title Fatal Fourway. Loved the Openweight Triple Threat. But I have to give it to the Main Event of Night 1. Tarah vs Bull was a mixture of a lot of emotions only made better by the moment that followed at the end of the match.

Favorite moment: Bull Connors becomes OHC. All the 24/7 Segments.

Most shocking result/moment: Natalie Cage turning heel. (Not really though.... She's a Cage after all) 
My boy Stark dying. (RIP) 
Udy (FUCK THIS GUY.... Nah jk) entering himself into the Spartans Title fatal fourway. The first successful OWA Social Media campaign. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best gotta be Derelict, Bull and Eris for winning championship/tournament. Worst has to be Udy though the beating he received wasn't enough.

Who stole the show: Bull and Tarah. Hard for a Main Event like that to NOT steal the show.

Overall rating/general comments: 6 Bong Rips out of 5. RIP STARK

Boiling Point II Day I Reactions HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point II Day I Reactions   Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 2:59 pm

Favorite match: Either the Openweight or the Spartans Championship match

Favorite moment: Udy getting GANKED

Most shocking result/moment: Natalie turning heel. There needs to be one good Cage member, the universe can't handle that kind of evil.

Who had the best/worst night: Best Bull with that BCE (BULLCOCK ENERGY). Worst definitely Udy. Fuck Udy. (But for real, we all shit on Udy but in all seriousness, he is damn good at playing that annoying little twerp who always gets his grubby little fingers in matters that he has no business in being in. So, much love to Udy the handler, but FUCK Udy the character  I love you

Who stole the show: Derelict for sure. Man is an unstoppable fucking monster.

Overall rating/general comments: I give it 4.5 out of 5 boiling kettles. Day 2 is gonna blow it over the edge, daddeh!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point II Day I Reactions   Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2019, 10:02 pm

Favorite match:  Lots of good matches, but Tarah vs. Bull takes the cake.

Favorite moment:   Personally?  Me winning of course.  But Bull winning the title

Most shocking result/moment:  Natalie's heel turn

Who had the best/worst night: Best?  Bull.  Worst?  Diantha

Who stole the show:  Bull and Tarah

Overall rating/general comments:  9.5/10 I'd eat here again.

Boiling Point II Day I Reactions Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point II Day I Reactions   Boiling Point II Day I Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boiling Point II Day I Reactions
Page 1 of 1