Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask Senn Anything

Go down 
+3
Zumi
VaeVictisBD
Mark Michaels
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 12:00 am

I just noticed I don't have one of these on here since I've been here. So yeah, go ahead and ask.
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 1:03 am

What’s your favorite wrestling podcast? (Don’t say mine lol)

Any guilty pleasure wrestling matches you can recommend ?

Pepsi or Coke?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 3:18 am

With a long list of accomplishments already under your belt, what more do you want to accomplish with the Senn character?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask Senn Anything 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 12:52 pm

Favorite feuds?

Favorite promoers?

Favorite matches you’ve been in?

Favorite matches you haven’t been in?

Why attack poor Baba Yaga?

Phantom Troupe 4 Lyfe?

Favorite e-fed of all time?

Your favorite accomplishment? 

Favorite opponents? 

Favorite OWA characters?
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 3:00 pm

So do you hate Arata or every kind of Asian?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2020, 2:00 am

Mark Michaels wrote:
What’s your favorite wrestling podcast? (Don’t say mine lol)

Any guilty pleasure wrestling matches you can recommend ?

Pepsi or Coke?

1. I don't really listen to many wrestling podcasts, so I can't really say I have a favorite one. The most recent podcast I really took a deep listen into was the Tama Tonga podcast he did going over the Elite Era of The Bullet Club and that's one I recommend listening too.

2. HBK vs. Hogan is really the first thing that comes to mind about guilty pleasure wrestling matches, I guess. HBK overselling the hell out of Hogan's offense and just giving no fucks about the match is something funny to watch for me.

3. Coke all the way.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2020, 2:02 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
With a long list of accomplishments already under your belt, what more do you want to accomplish with the Senn character?

There's not much in the terms of straight-up wrestling accomplishments that I want to do, but there's really only two things I can think of. Being able to compete in a Hell in a Cell match and possibly winning the OWA World Championship to be the first person to hold both belts. However, I'm really only still around because if there is a storyline that interests me or I'm invested enough to keep going, I'll stick around. That's really all it is for me at this point. Not really chasing accomplishments, but trying to have as much fun as I can with the character.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2020, 2:35 am

Baba Yaga wrote:
Favorite feuds?

Favorite promoers?

Favorite matches you’ve been in?

Favorite matches you haven’t been in?

Why attack poor Baba Yaga?

Phantom Troupe 4 Lyfe?

Favorite e-fed of all time?

Your favorite accomplishment? 

Favorite opponents? 

Favorite OWA characters?

1. The Jacob Senn vs. Nasir Moore feud is probably one of my favorite feuds to be a part of before it eventually ended prematurely due to the mass exodus of talent from the promotion it was happening in. Perfect underdog vs. bitter veteran story we had going on that I had a complete fun time with. I'm glad we got to end it in OWA, but it would have been tremendously better with the original story I had going on. The other standouts for me would be Senn vs. Daniels for the return of the EAW World Championship and Senn vs. Arata at Wrestleworld. The build towards Senn vs. Daniels was fun to do especially with the whole Champion of E-Feds tagline we were using from when AWF ended and Senn was the final AWF champion. The story for Senn vs. Arata has been pretty great and has sort of played into the new character progression for Senn, so that has been interesting.

2. Obviously you'd be on that list, but some others included would be Nas, Ken, Sabertooth, Aren, Tarah, and I'll throw in Arata. Even though this week with Arata really pushed me, they definitely pushed me to write more than I have written for a promo in years.

3. Favorite match I have been a part of would be probably either Jaywalker vs. Senn or Senn vs. Crash. Those two were pretty awesome matches that I had fun with. Favorite matches I have written that I wasn't a part of would be Brian vs. AA. Just the reactions from it really made it for me.

4. Favorite matches that I have been a part of in recent memory would probably be Brian vs. Robbie as one of the more serious matches and Aboholos vs. Finn was pretty hilarious and awesome to watch. There's probably more I'm forgetting, but these are the two off the top of my head.

5. Wrong place at the wrong time, man.

6. Currently, PT 4 Lyfe!

7. EAW 2016 was probably the best time I've had in efeds. Out of current community, probably OWA.

8. Favorite accomplishment I have would be my Hall of Fame ones. To be considered as a Hall of Fame inductee is an honor.

9. Brian, Nas, Jay, Ken, and Sabertooth have been my top opponents so far.

10. Sabertooth / Havoc and Baba Yaga are some of my favorite characters from OWA, but there are other characters in other places I certainly find great.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2020, 2:37 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
So do you hate Arata or every kind of Asian?

Arata... only Arata...

Seriously, outside of the character, Arata is definitely a great person to work with and awesome with promos. Wouldn't be having such a long feud with them if they weren't great to work with.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 2:18 am

Howdy Senn! I missed you! welcome home! Very Happy

1. How does it feel being back in OWA?

2. If you genderbent this character, what would be his female Pic base? 

3. Who are you most looking forward to facing off against on Olympus and why?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 7:13 pm

Tarah Moore wrote:
Howdy Senn! I missed you! welcome home! Very Happy

1. How does it feel being back in OWA?

2. If you genderbent this character, what would be his female Pic base? 

3. Who are you most looking forward to facing off against on Olympus and why?

1. With a solid idea behind my return, I'm having a good time being back in OWA and hoping have another awesome run.

2. ALEXA BLISS! Haha, seriously it would probably be Shayna Baszler. She seems to fit the aesthetic of what I would go with for Senn.

3. Another match with Nas would be fun to be able to do just as an interesting opponent. Darkane could be interesting to see the evolution from our last match on Dynasty. A match with Finn could be another interesting opponent as I don't believe we have went against each other in a big match scenario before. For other people on OWA I would like to face potentially, I would say Kenny, Maverick, Jeff X and Aria are some matches I would love to see happen.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 11:58 pm

Jacob Senn wrote:
A match with Finn could be another interesting opponent as I don't believe we have went against each other in a big match scenario before.

Not a question but I read this and thought I'd put it out there. We've only been in the same match one time since my Efed debut in December 2016 and that was a six-man tag on May 6th, 2018 with myself, Keelan Callihan & Jon McAdams vs yourself, Nas & Miltiades that went to a no contest. That big match will come some day, I hope !

Ask Senn Anything 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 12:03 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Jacob Senn wrote:
A match with Finn could be another interesting opponent as I don't believe we have went against each other in a big match scenario before.

Not a question but I read this and thought I'd put it out there. We've only been in the same match one time since my Efed debut in December 2016 and that was a six-man tag on May 6th, 2018 with myself, Keelan Callihan & Jon McAdams vs yourself, Nas & Miltiades that went to a no contest. That big match will come some day, I hope !

Yep, I remember it. This comment was more talking about a singles match / feud scenario. There's plenty of people I've been in six-man tag team matches with, but singles matches / feuds was more the direction in the answer for that question.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 1:22 am

What drew you to AJ Styles as a picbase?

(Big thanks to Leah!)Ask Senn Anything 1
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 8:44 am

I had always been a fan of AJ Styles for quite a while, but it wasn't until the Bullet Club run with AJ where I had actually considered him for a pic base because of the attitude and the way he carried himself through Japan. Plus, during the time, I had been Chris Sabin, and art of him was starting to wind down due to his lack of wrestling much at the time. Once AJ Styles had been opened up, I took the chance to be him and ran with it. Been the best pic base I've had in e-feds.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2023, 12:51 pm

Throwing a bump to this out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2023, 7:26 pm

why do you fucking suck

Ask Senn Anything Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Jacob Senn

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2023, 7:58 pm

Stark wrote:
why do you fucking suck

no u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Senn Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Senn Anything   Ask Senn Anything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Senn Anything
Page 1 of 1