Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton May 15th 2024, 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Poet May 15th 2024, 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.

Go down 
+14
Darkane
Big_Baker_Brand
Eon Blue
TTtheT
Noah Reigner
Nobi
Christopher Sabertooth
Mav.
Aria Jaxon
Matsuda
KEKOA
Mark Michaels
Alyssa Grace
VaeVictisBD
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  Empty
PostSubject: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:26 pm

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  IMG_4660

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN.

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Graham Baker
Picture Base: Mark Davis.
Current Nicknames: Gaijin Kaiju, "Guillotine", The Corsair Killer, Big Business. 
Height: 6'0" 
Weight: 230 lb. 
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by way of London, England. 

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Heel. 
Gimmick:  Frustration boils over, and when you fall to the bottom, you need to work your way back up. Graham Baker's gone back to basics in the time after Civil War. He's looked at his methodologies, his tactics, his alliances...and he's called in old friends and supports. He's going to rebuild the world in his desired image, with his own two hands, whether or not his benefactors get on the fucking path. Baker is a no-nonsense shit-talking scumbag, and views himself as that-by-which-all-others-are-measured. He will kill the world if he feels it doesn't stack up. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Panther Like A Panther (Miracle Mix)" by Run The Jewels.

The lights go down, a spotlight hits center-stage, and 'Panther Like a Panther' plays out, as Baker makes his way down to the ring with a cocky smile on his face, clad in a t-shirt from one of his many wrestling companies, allies, or adversaries. and a pair of trunks, kneepads, and boots. He flips off the crowd as they show him some heavy vitriol. Baker cracks his neck as he steps up onto the apron, before pointing to the announcer to begin his introduction. He steps into the ring as it starts.

"Fighting tonight out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...weighing in at two-hundred and fifty-pounds...he is the Gaijin Kaiju...CACZilla..."GUILLOTINE"...GRAHAM...FUCKING...BAKER!"

Baker takes in the crowd's boos, hands off two middle fingers, before slipping his mouthpiece in and settling into a corner of the ring. 

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Fuck You, Got Mine: Graham Baker represents himself first and foremost. He's a nasty prick with a mean streak, and now that he's gotten tired of eating dog shit time and time again in OWA on behalf of one Noah Reigner and some gangly Corsairs, he's gonna get what's been coming to him-in this case, the GOLD. He wants to win, and it doesn't matter what it takes or how greasy he has to be to get there.

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Often and when he won't get caught.  He's not stupid, but he's willing to bend the rules as much as they will.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: Began training 01/2009. Left his wrestling school 01/2012. Debuted independently in the states in late 2012/early 2013. Professional 'TV' debut January 2nd 2017 for Freedom Pro Wrestling. Has wrestled full time since then. 

Favorite Match Types: Deathmatch.  

Least Favorite Match Types: Iron Man.

Favorite Weapon: The environment around him.

In-Ring Achievements: 

1x ALPHA Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship
1x ALPHA Wrestling Tag Team Championship
Ragnarok Royale 2019 Winner (d. Aaron Arkham)
ALPHA Wrestling Promo of the Year (2020)
ALPHA Wrestling Superstar of the Year (2019)
2x Action Wrestling Television Championship
3x Action Wrestling United States Championship
1x Action Wrestling Tag Team Championship (as MMG, with Corey Black)
Action Wrestling CruiserHavoc Runner Up (2019)
1x CCW Silver Star Championship (current, final)
2x IBW Collision Championship 
1x Pride of 1WM Championship 
OWA Clash of the Titans 2021 Final Four (w/ Arata Asakura, Finnegan Wakefield and Darkane)
2x OWA Omega Heavyweight Champion 
-v1. vs. Mark Michaels, White Boy Winter.
1x SINISTER Heavyweight Championship (current, final)
1x SSW Heritage Championship
2x SSW Tag Team Championship (as The Corsairs, with Noah Reigner) (Current)\
1x SSW Spirit Tag Royale Winners (w/ Noah Reigner as the Corsairs)

--
Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Suplexes - Graham Baker's suplexes are the most dangerous part of his arsenal, but they're not as refined as they used to be. Baker's been inclined to give up form for function, so he'll usually hit a German or a Snapped Suplex or a Dragon Suplex to spike an opponent on their head and set them up for something else. Real head-droppy brutal shit, y'know? 
2. Kicks - Baker utilizes his legs and speed to do major damage to an opponent, especially when combined with his lariats and other arm-based offense. Roundhouse, hook, switchblade, back-heel, superkicks, and dropkicks fill out his arsenal, with other variations coming to use as they're applicable. Baker often combines kicks to set opponents up for his devastating Half Life Bomber lariat. 
3. Knee Strikes - Much like his legs, Baker's knees also provide some crippling offense. Whether drilling an opponent with a bicycle or single leg knee strike, or driving his knee into an opponent's skull repeatedly, Baker likes to keep variety with how he manhandles the people he finds himself in the ring with. His knee strikes are the crux of his snap-offense, and often his go-to counters when nothing else seems to be working. 
4. Arm-based offense - Elbows, forearms, lariats, punches, chops, slaps, the whole nine and then some. Baker's got some tree-trunk ass arms and he's not afraid to use them to welt the shit out of any opponent unfortunate enough to come across him in the Squared Circle. Most often, he'll use combinations of chops, slaps, and strikes to soften an opponent up for one of his killing blows. 
5. Short-range stiff strikes - If an opponent finds themselves too close for comfort, or Baker finds himself in an uncomfortable situation, he'll often respond with barrages of stiff strikes such as headbutts, forearms, punches, slaps, and kicks. These barrages are usually combinations of his other offense, but to greater effect. Often, he'll end a sequence with a headbutt or a particularly gunshot-like chop to take an opponent down for good. 
6. Powerbomb Variants - Much like with the suplexes, Baker will hit a good variety of powerbombs, but it's not much for the looking. Unless going for a specific move to piss someone off or to set up for a specific maneuver, Baker will scoop an opponent up and just drop them with a nasty powerbomb. 
7. Submissions and Limb Targeting - Baker has upped his submission game once again, and opted to target the limbs of his opponents with a vicious ferocity. He knows that the easiest way to burn through someone's offense is to rip them to fucking pieces, and he's not afraid to do it. 
8. Cruel Shit - Baker will claw at eyes, rake backs, bend limbs and fingers and joints, and really just be a generally cruel and disgusting bastard. He takes his time with most opponents, wanting to wear them down and thoroughly embarass them before killing them dead. 
9. Dives and Splashes - Baker's lost a bit of weight, so he's not afraid to go high and use his mass to drive the air out of his opponents. 
10. When All Else Fails - Baker's not opposed to desperation tactics, so if an opponent is proving especially difficult to put down, or Baker feels that victory is slipping away, he'll utilize a low blow and a roll-up to put an opponent away for good. 

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Homeland Killer- After dropping an opponent to the knee, Baker pumps his fist and hits a running corkscrew European Uppercut to the back of a kneeling opponent's skull. 
2. Half Life Bomber - Running Pumping Bomber Lariat. Baker can finish a match with two or three of these. 
3. Bastard Surprise - Running Bicycle Boot.  
4. Closing Time - Front Face Lock Knees to an opponent until they are bloody and bruised, followed up by Baker throwing them away and hitting a gnarly haymaker to the side of their head. 
5. Ghidorah Bomb - Running Grappled Spear, scooped up as Baker gets a running start and slammed down, often followed up with ground-and-pound forearms. 
6. Corsair Killer - Grounded Single Leg Boston Crab with Repeated Stomps to the Skull until unconscious or submitted. Can finish a match.

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Kaiju's Kiss. - Roaring Elbow hit out of fucking nowhere. Occasionally, Baker will do this out of a ripcord variant for more damage, or hit two back to back. 
2. End of Watch - Canadian Lift Backbreaker Rack into a Ganso Bomb/Powerdriver. 
3. Insurance Policy - Torture Rack rolled into an STF. 
4. Desperation Finisher -  Hand Of God - Discus Haymaker which Baker puts all of his energy behind. If he hits it, it's lights for his opponent. If not, then he's probably lost the match. Will only break this out in the most desperate of circumstances. 
5. Ultra Finisher - OathBreaker - Grounded submission in which Baker traps the opponent in a grounded one-armed sleeper gripping his own shoulder for leverage, before repeatedly driving his elbow into the back of their head. This will result in a lot of blood and a knockout with relative quickness.

NOTES:

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): Jo/Joe. 
Preferred Pronouns: They/them if possible but I'm not gonna really mind either way 
Fed Experience: Lots. 
How did you find us: Scouted by Stark and Havoc. 

Last edited by Big_Baker_Brand on January 4th 2022, 9:16 pm; edited 35 times in total

VaeVictisBD, Noah Reigner, Shaker Jones and Remington Ivory Prescott have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:28 pm

Welcome you goat. GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  3219267728

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:37 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:39 pm

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  1290326023
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:39 pm

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:44 pm

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:47 pm

GAIJIN FUCKING GENOCIDE!!! LET'S GO!!!

(Big thanks to Leah!)GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  1
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:50 pm

YEEEEEES WELCOME! ALL THE MCCHICKENS FOR YOU!
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2020, 11:57 pm

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  3716535785
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:23 am

LOT OF MCCHICKENS TO BE EATEN! WELCOME GB!

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 7:18 am

Welcome Baker (H).
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 9:39 am

You, son of a bitch!
Back to top Go down
TTtheT

TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 10:35 am

THE GOAT IS HERE
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 3:04 pm

Thanks for the reception y'all!
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 6:05 pm

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  3075383602 welcome
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2021, 3:03 pm

2/13/2021 GB Patch Notes 
-Removed nicknames (Guillotine, Aviator)
-Added nicknames (The Gaijin Kaiju, The Corsair King, CACZilla)
-Updated entrance, added Big Match Entrance and Big Match Theme. 
-Updated achievements (accurate as of 2/13/21)
-Revised signatures (Various changes)
-Revised finishers (various changes) 
-Revised common moves (various changes)

Noah Reigner has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2021, 7:39 pm

CACZilla !!!

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  3219267728
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2021, 10:13 pm

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  3075383602 Mr Fuck Em Up.

1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2021, 8:56 pm

Updates - 4/5/21 

Post FD Updates completed, including:
-Gimmick tweaking.
-New pic at the top.
-New theme song 
-Motivation tweaking.
-Reworked moveset, changed names on various signatures and Last Rites to Oxygen Destroyer.

Nobi has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2021, 8:34 am

important update
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2021, 1:09 pm

#ripbozo
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2021, 1:13 pm

I'll consume a McChicken in remembrance.

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2021, 2:04 pm

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2021, 6:30 pm

f
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2021, 10:24 pm

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  4193687008
Back to top Go down
Kai D Oh

Kai D Oh

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2021, 6:57 pm

10/10 Would Buried Alive Again
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 10:11 am

fuck noah reigner: the update

Mark Michaels has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 10:31 am

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  4193687008 WOAT day in history.

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 10:35 am

fucking judas
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 10:37 am

Friendship is a lie.

Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 11:06 am

It do be your "friends" sometimes

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Brookes

Rebecca Brookes

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 12:14 pm

the efed legacy has gotten to his head.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 2:00 pm

Dante's Inferno once said; The lowest place in hell is reserved for traitors.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 4:08 pm

Noah Reigner wrote:
fucking judas
You should have known better than to expect honour among thieves.  GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  3914465134
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2021, 6:41 pm

Big_Baker_Brand wrote:

I concur.

Mark Michaels has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2021, 9:25 am

Darkane wrote:
Big_Baker_Brand wrote:

I concur.

Fuck you both

Michael Bishop and Mark Michaels have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 8:55 am

efed legacy: the update
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 8:57 am

The Commisioner and The OHC Champion is here xD
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2022, 10:35 pm

mark davis back, new moves, and more! Check this shit

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2022, 10:33 am

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  8e6

VaeVictisBD and Michael Bishop have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.    GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAHAM BAKER - POST CIVIL WAR.
Page 1 of 1